Media Play

Stages of Love

There was an explosion in the media and tabloids. Rumors of members of two of the hottest hallyu groups are dating has been revealed. Eunji and Hoya. Photos have been released of them from the set of Reply 1997 being overly sweet, walking back to their dorms late at night. Kpop fans were going crazy.. So were their CEOs

The glass couldnt contain the screams and cries of the fan outside Woolim Entertainment where Eunji and her company reps alongside Hoya have met to settle the issue. "It can help with the publicity for both groups." A neutral expert suggested as all of them sat in silence and panic.

Hoya had an evident look on his face of guilt and regret. He then rose from his seat and excused himself from the room. Eunji was so worried that she did the same. She followed Hoya and once she's caught up, she took his arm and stared at him with great concern. "I-Im sorry. ." Though it was faint, Hoya heard Eunji's voice. She took her hand and lead her to one of the empty practice rooms. They sat down and talked for a while.

"What are you going to do with Sunggyu now?" The subject was now up. Eunji didnt know what to say and sat in silence. A moment later, tears started rolling down her cheeks."I dont know.." her voice was shaking, "I know hes hurt about this but. .he'll believe me when I say its not true right?"

Hoya felt a sharp pain on his chest. As much as he'd wanted this to be all true, as much as he wanted Eunji whom he watched for so long to be his, he couldn't bear to see her like this. He couldn't betray his hyung, whos looked out for him all these years. He was stuck between the girl he loves and the stranger whos become his brother during the hard times. Hoya could only pull her into his arms. He hugged her tight, while his shoulder muffled her sobs. He rubbed her back hoping itd soothe her in some way. His heart was breaking..

At that moment..

 

The door crept open, and at the door stood Sunggyu.

 

He was enraged, though sadness took over his eyes. His fists were clenched so tightly at the view of his best friend with the girl he loves in front of him.

 

"So I see.. it was true.. you two." This was all Sunggyu could say.

 

Eunji pulled away and Hoya willingly unwrapped his arms around her. "Sunggyu.. its not."

Sunggyu scoffed. "My eyes may be small but im not blind Eunji. You two are doing well. Must be nice." Sunggyu turned around but before he could Hoya shouted,

"Hyung its not true!"

 

Sunggyu stopped. He turned as if he was believing everything thats been said. He looked at Eunji straight in the eye then Hoya.

 

"Good luck to you two, this oppa and hyung wishes you the best."

 

 

Author's Note:

Im extremely sorry for forgetting about this. I originally had written this until the end but my laptop lost all its data and it has been struggle for me to write it. This is all new and on the spot writing. Ill be updating more for you guys. I was just going to give up but since this is so well loved ive decided to give it another chance FOR YOU GUYS <3

Thank you for your patience. Help me write the story please! If you have any suggestions, please let me know, comments or inbox. Thank you!

-Authornim

And im sorry..again nag me at my tumblr (canusmilee.tumblr.com) if i forget again please.