Hoya: The things I do.

Stages of Love

(Changes in the story^^;; yes I am filled with Hoji feels right now. Tell me what you think! Or even predictions. Happy 40 Subs! (31 here) Thanks so much! Although I would appreciate if people talked to me and made friends with me ;u;)

 

Eunji was still asleep when her phone started vibrating. She lazily reached for it, seeing that Sunggyu has sent her a message.

 
"Arrived at Japan. -Gyu."
 
She slightly sat up "Is it nice there?" she pressed send and waited for his reply.
 
Hours passed and she didn't get a response. Must be busy. She thought. 
 
Hours passed, days passed. A month passed. Not a single response from Sunggyu came. Eunji soon forgot about it and focused on her acting. One day Hoya returned.
 
"Eunji!" Hoya exclaimed, looking so bright seeing Eunji in so long. 
 
"Hoya oppa." Eunji smiled brightly giving him a hug. "Long time no see."
 
"Yeah. So how have you been?" Hoya asked 
 
"Pretty exhausted with filming and promotions altogether. But not as tired as you. How was Japan?" Eunji had a tired look on her face. Must be from the sleepless nights and practice Hoya thought. 
 
"Busy. You sure you're concerned about Infinite and not hyung?" Hoya asked teasingly. 
 
"Oh.. Well I really am concerned about the others" Eunji chuckled awkwardly. 
 
"How's your situation with him?"
 
Eunji sighed "What situation? We don't have one silly." 
 
"He wouldnt have had me give this to you then." Hoya pulled out a silver necklace from his pocket. "Palm" 
 
Eunji opened her hand and Hoya gently dropped the silver delicate chained necklace with a diamond shaped pendant. Eunji stared at it for a while, then smiled.
 
"I'm off to wardrobe. See ya." Hoya walked off with a half smile. 
 
It's so pretty.. Eunji thought. She held the necklace up. It was sparkling under the sun light. 
 
Why didn't he respond to me though? If he had the time to buy me this necklace, he could've had time to text. Aish Eunji what's happening to you? 
 
She placed the necklace carefully inside a box in her purse. Filming started with Hoya. They started filming scenes during lunchtime, where Eunji is supposed to eat with Hoya. Filming went on for hours and hours til nighttime. 
 
"Hoya!" Eunji called for him "Going home?"
 
Hoya nodded "Yup. Wanna come along?" Eunji nodded and walked with Hoya off the set.
 
"Are you really busy in Japan oppa?" Eunji finally asked after the silence.
 
"Well right now, not as much. We're just recording and stuff. Manager said it'll get even more busy."
 
"Ah.." Eunji nodded.
 
"Why?"
 
"Oh no reason. Hey, since you'll be alone at your dorm tonight, I can come over and keep you company."
 
Hoya chuckled "Yah, is it natural for two teenagers of the opposite be in the same place alone at night? Scandalous Eunji!" Eunji laughed along and shook her head.
 
"Fine then, the ghosts will haunt you." She made "ghostly" noises which made the laughter even longer.
 
"Hoya-ssi," Eunji said out of nowhere.
 
"Isn't it awkward for you to film those scenes with you and me being all... You know." Eunji walked backwards so she can face him.
 
"Well.. It was in the beginning. It still is, but it's less awkward."
 
"Ah. I feel the same way. But we're friends so there's no need right?" 
 
Hoya smiled "Of course. Hey Eunji,"
 
"What?"
 
"You said in the press conference that you'll be worried if I'm were your boyfriend right? Why?"
 
Eunji couldn't help but laugh while recalling the memories "Yeah. I'm not sure actually, I guess I just said since I'm out of ideas. He he sorry."
 
"Ah." they took the elevator up. "well, heres my floor. See ya tomorrow." Hoya smiled and waved at Eunji as the elevator closed.
 
Hoya plopped down on his bed as soon as he arrived. "So tired..." He  pulled his phone out and stared at his contacts for a while. He then decided to text Sunggyu.
 
"Yah Hyung, Eunji is upset you don't text her. Say hi at least. And because she's so upset, I gave her a necklace, and said its from you. So dont wonder if she asks. You're welcome."
 
Hoya placed his phone under his pillow "Ah, the things I do.."