I'm so curious

Stages of Love

(NOTE: sorry I know this is quite a update T_T but anyway, can you guys give me a number of chapters this story should have? And predictions as well. ^^;; thanks everyone~)

 

 

9.
 

Hey Eunji..

 
Hey Sunggyu~ 
 
How are you?
 
Good. You?
 
I'm alright. Did you like the necklace?
 
Yeah. Thanks so much! c:
 
I'll text you later. Wait for me alright..?
 
I will. Have fun and Good luck~
 
Sunggyu and Eunji texted for the next couple of months. Everyday, they got closer. Sunggyu learned about Eunji's stage fright, her worries about being the main vocal, acting and so on. Eunji learned a few things herself. That the grandpa image Sunggyu has wasn't meant to be as intense as it is now;it was all meant for viewers. To have his own character.
 
Infinite's come back is drawing close. Hoya has been in Korea more, filming the drama with Eunji. Their usual routine of filming, eating together and heading home together was a daily thing. They became closer and closer, almost inseparable. Eunji shared her thoughts and worries about Sunggyu to Hoya, who listened to every single thing. 
 
Eunji became curious of the shy Busan boy day by day. How he doesn't talk about much of himself. 
 
One day at the set. 
 
"Breaktime!" The director yelled. 
 
Eunji walked towards Hoya who was sitting by the stairs of the school they're filming at. 
 
"I say Ho you say..?" Eunji hopped to him with a smile on her face. In her hands was a huge lunchbox and sat next to him.
 
"You seem so happy today." Hoya greeted. "Did Sunggyu send you a cheesy pick up line?"
 
"Well he did, but those don't affect me in any way. A fan gave me this. We should share it." Eunji opened the lunchbox. It was filled with two rows of kimbap and a small portion of dukbokki. 
 
"Wah, I wish I get lunch from my fans." Hoya said in jealousy, taking a kimbap and popping it in his mouth. "Wah, it's good."
 
"Glad you like it, cause I lied. I made it." Eunji grinned and handed Hoya some chopsticks.
 
"Wow, Eunji jjang!" Hoya exclaimed. "My love interest is so nice. "
 
"Of course. We're friends, I should be. You can tell me anything. Anything at all." Eunji tried to sound natural while talking but Hoya seemed to notice.
 
"Okay.. What do you want to know?" Hoya slightly raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Let's see..." Eunji popped one kimbap on before speaking "Why don't you talk much about yourself?"
 
"Hm, I guess I'm just never comfortable about sharing." Hoya replied. He looked at Eunji who is chewing her food happily, making him smile. 
 
"Well," Eunji swallowed. "share with me. I always share, it doesn't seem fair if you don't right?"
 
"It doesn't bother me. It's fun listening to you." 
 
Eunji grabbed her lunchbox before Hoya could grab another kimbap."No food for you then." she had a childish expression. Making Hoya laugh.
 
"Okay, okay, what do you want to know?" Hoya slightly pouted. 
 
Eunji placed the lunchbox between them. "Hm, ah, since you know all about my Sunggyu situation, do you like anyone?"
 
Hoya stayed silent, a light pink showing on his cheeks. He smiled to himself. 
 
Eunji stared at him and smiled "I take that as a yes." 
 
"So what about it?" Hoya asked and grabbed a kimbap "Ha."
 
"What's your situation with her? Who is she? I'm so curious." 
 
"Well, I won't tell you who." 
 
"No fair!"
 
"I'll tell you someday."
 
"Fine. So what's the situation?"
 
Hoya stayed silent for a moment. "Okay lets say Mr. A is me and she's Ms. B."
 
Eunji nodded. "How creative."
 
"Anyways, Mr. A obviously likes Ms. B a lot. But she doesn't know since well Mr. A is shy."
 
Eunji laughed "Oh Shy boy. How is Ms. B like?"
 
"Hmm.. She's down to earth and has a pretty smile." Eunji waited for Hoya to speak. But he stayed silent. 
 
What the hell are you doing? Hoya thought to himself.
 
"That's it..?"
 
Hoya simply nodded. 
 
"How am I supposed to guess who it is?" Eunji insisted. 
 
"I'll give you more details in the future." 
 
"I'll look forward to it. Then maybe I can guess who she is someday."
 
"Good luck with that." Hoya said
 
"Eunji-ah! Come on filming!" Seo In Guk called for her. Eunji ran, leaving the lunchbox with Hoya. 
 
"Yeah. Guess.." Hoya sighed and closed the lunchbox and walked back to the tent.
 
Day turned to night as they filmed. Eunji was exhausted. Time check: 11:15 PM. Eunji is incredibly exhausted and is in pain because of her neck. 
 
She walked around the set for a little while, finding the wind and silence relaxing. She walked up to the rooftop, where she could feel the breeze better. Suddenly her phone rang. 
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hey Eunji." It was the sound of Sunggyu's voice. 
 
"Oh Sunggyu oppa." Eunji needed a pick me up and this was just perfect. "What's up?"
 
"Nothing much. Tired. Where are you right now?" Sunggyu's tone was gentle.
 
"On set, the rooftop. How about you?" 
 
"The airport. About to leave Japan. Wait for me alright? And be ready." Sunggyu softly chuckled.
 
Eunji couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach "Right.. I will don't worry." she smiled to herself.
 
"I gotta go. See you soon Eunji-ah."
 
"See you."
 
Little did Eunji know that the mischievous Sunggyu lied. 
 
A couple of minutes later, Eunji felt arms wrapping around her. She couldnt help but jump, earning a soft chuckle from the person. She turned her head and couldn't believe her eyes. 
 
"You ready with your answer?" Sunggyu's warm breath hit Eunji's neck.