Answer me Jung Eunji.

Stages of Love

This update is soooooooooooo late. Sorry for the lack of updates! Writer's block + Family time + AFF malfunctioning. SORRY~ Anyway here you goooo~

OH!! Before i forget. Did i tell you about the new blog i created? For Gyuji or Hoji or both shippers out there, I present you...

G Y U H O J I! http://gyuhoji.tumblr.com/ its newly established so we dont have much yet. But please check it out~

 

 

Eunji let out a sigh of relief as she turned to see a familiar face. Sunggyu.
 
        "Phew i thought it was someone else. I was ready to smack you, you know." Eunji didnt move as she fet comfort and warmth from Sunggyu. She was wearing a thin shirt and some shorts on a cold fall night. Yikes.
 
"Do you have you answer now? I want it now. I dont want anymore delays." SUnggyu replied simply, his charismatic ways not changing. Eunji turned to face Sunggyu.
 
"I wouldve ran away if its a no right?"
 
       A smile formed on Sunggyu's lips. Eunji was already smiling, her signature eyesmile showing. 
 
"I thought so." 
 
      Sunggyu pulled Eunji in his arms again. He hugged her tightly, having to not see her for 3 months was nervewrecking. But all his questions and doubts are answered now. 
 
      Eunji suddenly felt the majority of Sunggyu's weight resting on her shoulders. She fell back, not having the strength (even though she is known as being extremely strong) to support him any longer. Sunggyu was breathing heavily. Then Eunji realizes, hes burning with fever. 
 
 
---------------------------------
 
      Sunggyu awoke with confusion. Not having to remember what happened the night before, and how he ended up back to the dorm. He sat up slowly, his muscles aching, feeling warmer than usual. Dongwoo then walked in.
 
"Hyung youre up!" He said in his normal cheerful voice. "Come eat." 
 
Sunggyu rubbed his eyes, almost non existent -kekeke- tired eyes. "Yah.. how did i get here?"
 
"Oh!" Dongwoo started "you collapsed on your beloved girlfriend's arms and Hoya carried you home." There was a tinge of teasing in his voice. 
"Anyway, breakfast is ready. Lets eat." 
 
      Sunggyu lazily got up to head to the kitchen where the other members were already eating. Hoya greeted him a good morning. Just then..
 
Ding Dong~
 
     "Who is it?" Sungyeol yelled accross the room as he walked to the door. He peeked through the peephole, a smile immediately drawing on his lips. He slowly took a hold of the doorknob, turning it slowly, revealing a full view of the girl from the other side of the door. Eunji.
 
     Sungyeol motions for Eunji to come in as he took the bag on her hands. He set the bag on the dinner table excitedly. Fried chicken. Dukbokki. Fried rice.
 
"Waaaah! Eunji youre the best!" Woohyun exclaimed while staring at all the mouthwatering goodness in front of him. The members start to dig up, but not Sunggyu.
 
"Sunggyu-ah, eat." Eunji said after noticing his silence. 
 
"Im not hungry." Sunggyu replied and walked away and to his room. He sat at the edge of his bed, palm on his forehead. H E A D A C H E
  
    Eunji enters the room after a few minutes. "Did you take your medicine?" she said in a soft voice as she approached Sunggyu.
 
"Yeah.. still hurts though."
 
   Eunji sat next to him, grabbing Sunggyu's wrist, dropping his hand to her lap. "Ill massage your forehead." She starts to massage Sunggyu's forehead with her index finger and middle finger. Sunggyu, feeling much relieved, closed his eyes.
 
"What happened last night?" Sunggyu asked
 
"You collapsed due to your fever. You shouldnt have came. I was going to see you anyway." Eunji said.
 
"I forgot everything. Did you give me an answer?"
 
Eunji slightly smiled at the question. "Yeah."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Remember it."
 
"Yah!" Sunggyu raised his voice, startling Eunji, causing her to retract her hands.
 
"Ssh, calm down. Fine. Since youre sick.." Eunji held the last word.
 
"Tell me, please?" Sunggyu pleaded with a subtle aegyo.
 
"Yes.Ill date you."