Jealousy (Short)

Stages of Love

 


 
March 7, 2018
 
The countdown has started. 5 months. 
I walk around the brightly lit room with the defeaning silence. There's a dress, I thought to myself. It's been hard since I'm not the most feminine person in the world.
 
"Eunji-aaaaaah!" A smiling Chorong walks in
 
"Unnie!" i said as I run to her and hug her. "Help."
 
"That's what I'm here for." she replies and she pats my head.
 
I nod at her. "I don't think he knows much of these things either."
 
"Duh. Men don't know anything about wedding dresses."
 
---------
 
Eunji opened her eyes slowly. Sunggyu. Looking down on her.
 
She fell off the couch.
 
"Oh Eunji, " Sunggyu said as he crouched down to help her up "You okay?"
 
Eunji, still speechless just stated at Sunggyu, whose face was tinted with concern.
 
"You alright now?"
 
Eunji slowly nodded. "What..? Umm.. Whaa..?"
 
Sunggyu smiled. "You fell asleep."
 
"Oh. But.."
 
"Eunji. I'm your boyfriend. It's normal." Sunggyu ruffled Eunji's hair. 
 
Hoya suddenly walks in and the awkwardness of the room heightened. "Seems like you guys were having fun.. Let me just go.."
 
"No it's okay, stay." Eunji rose. "Oh, let's go together to the film site tomorrow okay?"
 
Hoya nods. He was about to say something when he glanced at Sunggyu, who has a slight grimace on his face.
 
Eunji smiled and turned to Sunggyu. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere?"
 
"Sure. Let's go to.. the park." Sunggyu said, his tone sounding more serious than usual. Eunji took his hand and waved to Hoya, who walked back to his room, shaking his head.
***
"Hey, you've been quiet." Eunji lightly nudged Sunggyu's side.
 
Sunggyu shrugged, not saying a word.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Yes?"
 
"You know that I like you right?"
 
"Uh huh."
 
"So how come you're jealous of me and Hoya?"
 
Busted. Sunggyu thought. "I-I'm not jealous.."
 
"That stutter didnt help." Eunji smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. 
 
"It's just.. you two are always together. 24/7 4 days a week. Who wouldn't be jealous? Plus.." Sunggyu paused.
 
"Plus what?" Eunji looked directly into his eyes. 
 
"He seems to like you."
 
"No he doesn't."
 
"What if he does?" Sunggyu turned to Eunji with a brow raised.
 
They looked at each other in silence. Moments passed.. Minutes..
 
"What if?" Sunggyu repeated.
 
Eunji hesitantly leaned forward and pressed her lips against Sunggyu's. She lingered for a while then pulled away. "But you're the one I like." she whispered softly in his ear.
 
Little did they know there was someone watching.. Closely.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes! I'm getting back the inspiration and time to write! School has been.. A big B. especially chemistry. T_T I've made big changes on the outline of the story. It will be kind of Reply 1997-ish type thing. 
 
And I refuse to give spoilers just yet.
C: