Destiny

Stages of Love

"Oppa.. Kajima."

It still echoed in his head. These two words kept ringing in his head. Sunggyu walked along the pavements by the Han River. 

His last words kept ringing in his head. "Good luck to you two..." he repeated to himself. But there was one difference: the quiver of anger in his voice was replaced with a soft whisper. His fists werent clenched, but just hung on his sides. He wasnt angry. He wasn't mad. But instead, he was evidently hurt. 

He continued to walk until he reached the grassy fields and laid down. He was at peace. He closed his eyes when again Eunji's voice echoed in his head. But it just wasn't his head this time. He opened her eyes, and next to him sat Eunji. There was silence. Sunggyu sat up and Eunji greeted him with a smile. 

"Mianhe, oppa." Eunji said in such a soft, tender manner. Sunggyu froze. What will he do this time? 

"Dont be sorry. You wanted this." Sunggyu got up and started to walk away, but Eunji's voice stopped him. 

"Are we not going to talk about this? Sunggyu-ah! I like you a lot, cant you see?" Eunji screamed at the top of her lungs. But Sunggyu kept walking. He told himself not to look back. He refused to look back at the girl who once was smiling so bright, but because of the cruelty of the media now has tears rolling down her cheeks. 

Because if he does, his act... will be over. 

--2015---

As Eunji walked down the aisle, she couldn't help but feel the sadness shes kept inside her through the years. But she kept her smile. She kept walking as all eyes of the people she love were on her. She smiled because shes thankful for all the blessings shes received after she entered the Hallyu scene. She smiled because of the people she met. But most importantly, she smiled because at the end of the aisle, is the love of her life.. standing.. waiting anxiously for her to take his hand. Because hes her Destiny. And shes his Destiny.

 

Author's note:

GUYS! SORRY ONCE AGAIN BUT MAN I AM EXTREMELY INSPIRED NOWADAYS AND WROTE 2 CHAPTERS WORTH OF STUFF SO UPDATING NEXT WEEK AGAIN!

and also, help me choose on which EXO member should i write about next! 

I REQUIRE YOU ALL TO COMMENT ONCE YOU READ THE NEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE IM MEAN AND I NEED FEEDBACK OKAY. Even its just a couple words, hm? Thanks for supporting even after a year ^^;;