Answer me, Sunggyu, Hoya, Eunji. (Last Chapter)

Stages of Love

Their lives are much complicated now. To act as strangers wasnt an option. To act like friends was impossible. Their fluttering hearts hurt more each day. 

everyday was unbearable 

But their twisted fates, their twisted stories arent over yet. Jung Eunji, the tough girl who grew vulnerable at the idea of love, will she find the end of her red string of fate? Sunggyu, the cold city man who actually had more into him than just the person seen by the public and cameras. Hoya, the quiet man who enjoyed no more than seeing the people he loves be happy even if it costs his own happiness.

Their stories cease to continue. But why isnt fate answering? Answer me Eunji. Answer me Sunggyu. Answer me Hoya.

Theres always a flaw in love's stages. The last stage, strangers.. is one that never fully comes true. Their lives were changed forever because of their fluttering hearts. They can never be strangers again.

and so now they wait for what fate has to bring them.

until...

020114 --MTV Casting Meeting Room

Two of the hottest groups of the Hallyu Wave have gathered to receive their very own variety show. Although the two groups seem close, there was an awkward aura in the room.

"Arasso! Infinite and Apink. We're proud to announce that you will be a part of our new variety show! It will be 4 months of filming in different locations and our first location is in Jeju." The casting director explained. 

"What kind of variety show will this be?" The Woolim company representative asked. 

"Well it will be a very fun one and close to Eunji-ssi and Hoya-ssi's hearts. Itll have the concept of Reply 1997."

 

"Answer me Infinite and Apink"

And there it was.. the reason why they can never be strangers ever again. Will they answer each other's calls?

Both groups wete then handed beepers for each of them and headed to Jeju. Will fate answer then?

 

-End

 

author's note: im very well aware that I have abandoned this story. And im truly sorry that I didm I lost inspiration on the story line as I messed it up midway. But! BUT! THIS STORY WILL HAVE A SEQUEL! Sadly it will not continue as Stages of Love,  but another story but same storyline.  So if you loved my story please support the sequel for this. Tye story will he up soon ajd I will surely to link it here. THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE, LOVE AND SUPPORT EVERYONE.  ♥♥♥ SEQUEL COMING VERY SOON!