Stage Two: The Chase. ( 1 )

Stages of Love
Sunggyu's POV 

 

"No thank you sunbae, but ill be alright."

 

Its been almost a week since that night. Ugh! Did i just get rejected?

I am Kim Sunggyu. 

No one rejects Kim Sunggyu.

--end of POV--

 

Sunggyu walks to the living room where Woohyun is already sitting watching tv. As he makes his way to the couch..

 

"Doo roo doo doo"

 

"Seriously?" Sunggyu sighed as he plops down on the couch next to Woohyun. "

Still can't accept the rejection?" Woohyun teases. He's the only one who knows about the incident

"Shut up." The performance comes to end.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Apink imnida!" Sunggyu and Woohyun focuses their attention on the screen

"We will be having a fan sign event in Busan on Wednesday"

"Hyung! We'll be in Busan that day, Let's go!" Woohyun exclaimed excitedly. He is a Pink Panda after all.

"Dude, they're our neighbors, why don't you just go to their dorm?" 

"You're no fun." Woohyun said, leaning his back on the couch.

"Plus don't you want to see Happy Virus?"

"Happy Virus?" 

"Eunji."

"Ah.." what a fanboy, he thought.

"So let's go?" Woohyun nudged Sunggyu's arm.

"Go by yourself" Sunggyu closed his eyes. 

"I'll go ask the others then. Sungyeollieee!" Woohyun walks over to the bedroom where all the others are. Sures and yeses were given out. Sungyeol calls their manager for confirmation, getting a yes from him.

"Looks like we're going!" Woohyun exclaimed loudly for Sunggyu to hear.

"No one rejects Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu mumbled to himself.

 

Wednesday, in Busan

The day of the fan sign event Fans gathered in a small shop. The line was long, wrapping around the perimeter of the shop. Apink greets their fans cheerfully, signing their albums with their intricate yet adorable signatures. Meanwhile, Infinite finishes up a schedule a city away. They travel to Busan with an excited Woohyun and Sungyeol, dancing and singing to Apink's songs. Sunggyu, relaxed and doesn't seem to care slept on the trip. It was getting late and the last of the fans were coming in. 

"Good job girls!" Chorong said after long hours of signing and smiling. The girls seem exhausted but it was all worth it. Then, excited Infinite comes rushing in the shop, heading towards the girls who are dearly shocked by the scenario.

"O-omo Infinite sunbaenims!" Eunji exclaimed as she got up. The girls bowed at their seniors.

"Waaah, Apinkeu!" Sungyeol jumped around, doing the dance move fom My MY. He holds out his album to the girls. "Can you sign this for me?" the girls nodded and signed the album. After Eunji signs the album, she spots her mom watching from afar. Eunji, longing for her mother rushed to where she is and hugged her.

"Sunggyu, look its Eunji!" Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu.

"And?" 

"Go talk to her"

"Why would I?"

"Aish oh just go" Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu's shoulders and pushed him towards Eunji's direction.

"Oh, Annyeong sunbae." Eunji greeted him.

"Uh hi." Sunggyu scratched his head.

"Do you need anything?" 

"Just..--" "Are you my daughter's boyfriend?" Eunji's mom interrupted. The rest of the members turned to them, but Sunggyu doesn't seem to notice. Sunggyu looked at Eunji then at her mom.  Sunggyu swings an arm around Eunji's shoulders and replied.. "Yes. I'm her boyfriend."

 

Author's note:

BOYFRIEEEEND EH EH EH

Thanks for the new subs! I know my wiritng and diction is not the greatest, nut this is my first public fic so thank youuu! :D

 

ALSO....