Chapter 2

Deceitful Love

~*SunHwa's P.O.V.*~

"Stop Number 1." XiuMin turned and paused at the door.

I peeked inside, "What room is this?"

LuHan peeked in beside me, "I'm guessing from the math writing on the board, it's math." He grinned.

I blinked, "Oh...I knew that..."

"Sure, you did." Kris chuckled.

Mehrong. I slowly walked inside, turning and craning my head inside the unfamiliar room. My lips turned into a pout, "I miss my old math class..."

"I'm guessing you all are the new students, neh?" I turned toward the other side of the room. "My name's Himchan. I'm the student helper for the first period." He smiled.

"Annyeong. Neh, SunHwa imnida. Nice to meet you Himchan." I bowed politely then smiled back.

He grinned. Chen stepped up slightly in front of me protectively, "Chen imnida. Do keep your eyes to yourself." Chen smiled sweetly.

Himchan grinned, "Ah, I'm guessing you're the older protective brother. Nice to meet you."

"Yah!" I whispered harshly. I stepped around him and smiled apologetically, "Joesonghapnida." I bowed.

Himchan nodded, "It's alright. I'd be the same if I had a sister."

Curiosity piqued my interest, "You don't have a sister?"

He shook his head, "Ani, I don't. I only have brothers."

“Ah..." I scrunched my nose, "I only have brothers too."

Chen turned and looked at me with a pout on his lips, "You don't love us?”

"Hm? Ani, I do! But I get lonely being the only girl..." I pouted back at him.

Lay chuckled, "Mianhaeyo." He stepped beside me and patted my head, "Chen will act like your unni, won't you dongsaeng?" Lay smirked.

Chen scoffed, "As if."

“Please oppa." I teased as I whined playfully.

Chen looked at me and groaned, "Aish, ani! That's final." Chen turned and stormed out of the door. Chen could rarely ever resist my aegyo. ‘Take that!’

Everyone burst out laughing. Tao and XiuMin had a hard time holding back their laughter, "Yah!" I yelled laughing, "Come back, oppa!" I ran out after him and dragged him back in. I looked over at where Himchan was then frowned. "Where did he go?"

"Who?" Tao said.

"Himchan. He's not there anymore." I looked around the room but didn’t spot him.

XiuMin took one look around, "He's one quiet person..." He looked at Tao.

Tao nodded, "I'll be leaving first."

"Arasso oppa." I waved as he left.

The bell rang. "I'mma head to class. Laters." Kris waved then left.

"I'mma leave too. See ya. We'll show you your other classes later." LuHan left. The others waved then followed after.

“Bye!" I looked at the seats and took the one closest to the window. 'I'll just move if this seat belongs to anybody.' I glanced outside and sighed. Students began filling into the class. I was too into my daydream to notice anybody.

"Yah! Are you deaf or something?"

I shook my head, "Huh?"

“I said that this is my oppa's seat so move." She stared down at me haughtily.

"Oh...arasso..." I reached down to pick up my bag until my brain finally clicked into reality. "Ani. I'm not moving." I sat back up and gave her the same stare.

“Bwoh?!" She glared. "Move now or I will slap you."

I shrugged, "Go ahead and see what happens."

She scoffed. She raised her hand and brought it down. "Enough!" She paused halfway.

She turned around and gasped, "Oh, oppa...how long have you been there?" She smiled nervously.

"Long enough." He slowly stalked forward. My eyes were transfixed toward his legs and feet, 'Movements of a skilled dancer.' I glanced at him in awe.

"Oppa, I was only trying to get her out of your seat."

He stopped in front of her and slipped a finger down the side of her cheek, "I know, but did I ask you to do so?" She slowly shook her head. "No, I didn't." He took away his hand away. The girl, unconsciously, leaned forward seeking for the contact again. She blinked and coughed. "Now get lost."