Chapter 3

Deceitful Love

~*SunHwa's P.O.V.*~

She looked up in surprise, "Bwoh?"

“Get lost. I'm not repeating myself again."

"But oppa-"

"Now." He gave her a stern stare. She bowed quickly then scurried to her seat, red faced.

I smiled a small smile as I watched her scurry to her seat. "You're in my seat." I looked up and blinked and stared at the new face. He stared at me for a moment then sighed, "Arasso, arasso, you can sit there for today since you're new." He sat down in the seat behind me. Everyone gasped.

I rolled my eyes mentally at that sound, "Waeyo?"

"Why should I give you a reason?" He leaned in closely.

I shrugged, "She seemed determined to make this seat vacant before you came. So why let me sit in it?"

"Like I said, you're new so you don't know much yet. Plus, I don't hit girls." He sat back in his chair.

"But-"

"Good morning class. I see we have a new student." The teacher smiled sweetly. "Care to introduce yourself?"

"Neh," I grumbled. I sent a glance to him saying I wasn't done yet. He smirked in reply. I walked up to the front of the class and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, SunHwa imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo." The class replied.

"May you share something with us?" The teacher asked.

"Neh. I have six older brothers and I'm the youngest out of the seven and the only girl." Everyone had a look of surprise.

A girl raised her hand. "Neh?"

"You're the only girl?" I nodded. "Wow. Don't you get lonely?"

I smiled a bit but shrugged, "From time to time but I got use to it."

"Ahh," The girl smiled.

"Anymore questions...?" I looked around, slightly nervous having all eyes on you.

The snotty girl raised her hand. "Neh?"

"Are your oppas the new guys? Ummm, I think one of their names was Kris?"

"Neh. He's my oldest oppa."

She grinned, "Yah, do you think you can give me his number?" She winked.

I smirked, "Ani, I can't. He doesn't like desperate girls." I smiled sweetly.

"Bwoh?!" She slapped the desk as she stood up.

"Sit down!" The teacher yelled. "SunHwa, you can take a seat."

"Arasso." I bowed then took my seat. I turned to look behind me as I heard chuckling. The guy sitting diagonally from me was having a hard time trying not to laugh. The guy behind me had a grin on his face. "Bwoh?" I mumbled.

"Ani. That was a good comeback." He chuckled.

I smiled, "Kamsahmida. Oh, what's your name?"

He smirked, "You'll find out later." I pouted. I opened my mouth to bug him some more for his name but the teacher asked me turn around and pay attention.

Time flew by fast but not fast enough for me. The bell rang but the boy was already out the door before I could bug him for his name. I sighed and slowly put my things into my bag. "Annyeong!" I looked up and notice it was the girl that asked a question first.

"Oh, annyeong."

"Need any help looking for your next class?" She asked cheerily.

"Ummm, well, my oppas were gonna show me..." I glanced at the clock then down at my schedule.

The girl peeked over my shoulder, "I have that class next!" She said excitedly. "And I have that period too. Wow, you're in all of my classes actually."

"Chincha?" I stared at her in surprise.

"Neh. You can just tag along with me for the day." She grinned.

I smiled, "Awesome! Then I'm trusting you to not get us lost." I laughed.

She laughed with me, "I won't, I promise. Now let's go!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door."Whoa!" I regained my balance and laughed, "You sure have a lot of energy."

"Ah, mianhaeyo! I had coffee today so yeah." She laughed.

"No wonder!" I spotted Chen ahead of us. "I see one of my oppas!" I grabbed her arm and ran over to Chen.

"Yah! And you say I have a lot of energy!"

"Oops. Mianhaeyo!" I tapped Chen's shoulder and ducked to the other side. My new friend stood there clueless.

Chen looked at my new friend, "Bwoh?" She shrugged then pointed at me. Chen turned and I turned along with him. "Yah! SunHwa! I know you're behind me." He grabbed me and tickled my sides.

"Yah yah! Stop stop!" I yelled laughing, breathlessly.

"Payback." Mehrong. "Who's your friend?"

"She's my classmate. I met her in my homeroom class. She's in all of my classes so I'mma tag along with her for the day." Mehrong.

Mehrong. "Okay. Better let the others know or else they'll wait forever for you. I gotta meet someone. Later." He rolled his eyes at my evil grin, "No, it's not a girl." I pouted. He chuckled and patted my head. "Only I get to do the score sheet and creep on you whenever you're with a guy."

"You would, creeper." My friend giggled. "Oh yeah, I never did ask for your name." I glanced at my new friend.

"It's Ailee." She smiled.

"Ailee? I like." I winked. She laughed.

Chen chuckled, "Well I'll leave you girls alone and let you guys have some girl talk. See ya."

"Bye!" We both waved.

~Brothers P.O.V.~

"Did you find anything about him?"

"Not much. I know one thing for sure though, he's not human." Tao replied.

Kris nodded, "He moves to quietly for a human. We would've heard his footsteps earlier but I heard nothing."

"Both of us heard nothing also. There's something...odd...going on." XiuMin said, slightly puzzled.

Tao nodded. "Ever since we stepped into this school, I keep...getting a feeling...that there's a force working behind the scenes..."

XiuMin nodded. “I’m gonna go look around. See ya.” He got up, waved, then left.

“We should go too.” Kris glanced at Tao.

Tao nodded slowly, lost in thought, "I...have a question...when did we start to change?"

"...Somewhere around our birthday. Why?" Kris frowned.

"A birthday is coming up."