Chapter 1

Deceitful Love

~*SunHwa's P.O.V.*~

“Umma!”

“Neh?”

“Umma, where’s my uniform?” I pushed my clothes back and forth in my closet trying to find my uniform for my new school. “I can’t find it.”

“Aigoo, I told you I was washing yesterday. I have it, pabo.” She chuckled and handed me my new uniform.

“Oh...I knew that.”

She rolled her eyes, “Mhm. Now get your uniform on and go before you’re late.” She waved her finger at me then walked away to do more of the morning chores.

“Neh, neh.” I shut the door and got dressed like lightning. I ran down the stairs, almost crashing into one of my oppas at the bottom of the steps.

“Yah! Watch it!” He barely managed to move out of my way.

“Mianhae!” I ran to the door then turned around, “You’re gonna be late, you know that right?” I ran out the door.

“Late...?” He looked at the clock, “Aw, !” I heard him running out the door after me.

“No cussing under my roof!”

“Sorry Umma!” He yelled as he ran after me.

I laughed as I stopped at the bus stop. He caught up with me and grinned, “Loser, you didn’t tell me what time it was.”

Mehrong. “You have eyes.”

Mehrong. “No, I don’t.”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever Chen.”

“Aw, dun hate.” He gave me a one sided hug. I laughed and punched him playfully on the side. We got on the bus as it parked right beside of the bus sign. “Wake me up when we’re there.” He laid back on the seat and closed his eyes.

“Yah! The school isn’t even that far! What do I look like to you? Your personal maid?” I pouted and poked him on the side.

“Yah!” He jumped away. I grinned evilly. “Don’t you even think of poking me again.” He glared then pouted at me, “Fine. I won’t sleep.” He turned and looked out the window. “Oh, and to answer your question, yes, you do look like my personal maid.” I saw his grin in the window.

“Hmph.” I turned away from him. I looked back then looked down at his side, ‘Hehe...He won’t notice.’ I grinned then poked him really quick causing him to jump.

“YAH!”

“You in the back! Stop yelling!” The bus driver yelled.

Jaesonghaumnida...” He slouched back down. “Loser.” He glared at me. I smiled and shrugged.

“SM Academy.” The driver announced.

“Ooh, our stop!” I jumped out of my seat and practically skipped down the aisle. I stopped by the driver, bowed and said, “Jaesonghaumnida. My oppa didn’t mean to make a fuss.” I smiled apologetically.

The driver smiled back, “It’s fine. Just keep quiet next time. There’s people sleeping in here."

Chen bowed as well, “Neh. Jaesonghaumnida...”

The driver patted his shoulder, “It’s fine. Now you kids get to school.”

“Neh!” We quickly ran out of the bus. I waved as it drove away. "That ahjussi was really nice." I smiled. Chen nodded.

“‘Bout time you two got here.” I turned and saw Lay grinning. “Thought you two were planning on missing the first day of school.”

“Are you kidding?! I wouldn’t miss it since I practiced hard to get here.” I pouted then grinned wide.

Kris laughed, “She has a point. She practiced harder than the rest of us.”

Mehrong. “Just cause you guys are great at dancing and singing doesn’t mean that I’m not...” I mumbled. I adored my brothers because they have great talent and they also had the looks. Girls would swarm them in flocks everyday at our old school. I looked down at myself and frowned. I was just an average girl that had no real talent, average brains with average looks. Yeah, I had a crush here and there but not as much as my brothers.

“Yah,” LuHan tilted my chin up, “Head up high, remember?” He smiled.

I smiled slightly in return, “Neh, head up high.”

“That’s my dongsaeng.” LuHan gave me a kiss on the forehead then wrapped an arm around my shoulders, “If anyone says ANYTHING bad to you...” He shrugged, “You should know the rest.” He winked.

I laughed, “Neh, I know. Go tell you guys and you guys will kick their butts.”

“That’s if you don’t do it before us.” Kris grinned. I grinned right back at him.

I did find pride in something. I had equal, maybe a little more, strength as them. Every time I wrestled with my brothers, it’d either be a tie or I would come out as the winner. There were times where I suspected they let me win a few times.

Tao came up and squeezed me in a hug, “You got talent. Just believe us, pabo.” He flicked my forehead.

“Ow.” I pouted. “Arasso, oppa.” Tao smiled one of his rare smiles. Tao rarely ever smiles or talk but when he’s around the family, he's all smiles. No one really knew why but our parents, XiuMin, and Kris. None of them wouldn’t talk about it whenever I bugged them about it.

XiuMin looked at his watch, “We should get going if we wanna show her classes.”

“Oh snap, right.” Chen bowed slightly and motioned to XiuMin, “Lead the way dear hyung.”

XiuMin rolled his eyes and chuckled, “Let’s go.”

LuHan placed a hand on my back and led me toward the middle of my oppas. I smiled slightly at the protective sight they showed. Having six oppas does have its perks. I was the youngest out of all of them and the only girl in our family. My appa did threaten them a few times before we moved to protect me but they were already doing that job a long time ago. I frowned slightly as I saw a cute boy walking by. I let out a small sigh, knowing that my oppas wouldn’t let me talk to any guy without one of them nearby and supervising.

Chen glanced at me then grinned, “Found someone you like?”

I looked away, “Ani.”

“Mhm. Who is he so I can write a score sheet on him.” Chen chuckled as he teased me.

Mehrong. “You would.” The others only laughed.

“We’re just watching after you. We don’t want anything to happen to you since you’re our only little dongsaeng. That’s female.” LuHan said as he glanced at Chen. LuHan laughed as Chen glared. “I said female, pabo.”

Whatever. I’m watching you.” Chen looked away.

“I’ll bump him out of the picture if you do happen to find a boy.” LuHan whispered in my ear.

“Yah! I heard that LuHan!” LuHan laughed.

I grinned. The reason why Chen was so protective of me was because the two of us were really close since we both had bad relationships. He really liked a girl but she left him for one his "friends". I liked a boy but he left me for the school's back at our old school. The funny thing was that the both of them said the same thing, "We weren't good enough for them." More like it was the other way around. After that day though, he became the most protective of me out of the six oppas that I have.