Nightmare

Section K

“Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.” --- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

 

"I'm setting the fire." Sehun heard a voice coming from somewhere. He keeps on looking for the owner of it, but to no avail, he can't see it.

 

"Who are you?" he shouted.

 

"Just someone you must not messed up with."

"Show yourself up! Don't do this to us!"

"No." then Sehun saw Hyewon infront of him, with a plaster on . She has a pleading eyes, asking for your help.

 

Sehun was about to run towards her when the voice suddenly came out again. "Don't get near. Or else I'll kill her."

 

"NO!"

 

Sehun woke up from the nightmare. He saw Chanyeol, staring at him. He pushed Chanyeol away.

 

"Get lost." he said, no reaction etched on his face.

 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. You didn't answer him, instead, you gave also a question.

 

"Where's Hyewon?"

 

The four of them looked at each other. "She's lying on the other side. She's already okay. Don't worry."

 

Sehun stood up and pushed Chanyeol at got out of the clinic.

 

Sehun has been experiencing that nightmares since they were suspected of the crime they didn't do. At first, he only sees a girl with a blindfold on her eyes, and a plaster on . After he met Hyewon, it was revealed in his nightmare that Hyewon will be the next victim of that fcking serial killer.

 

Sehun walks in peace in a dark street, on his way home. He keeps on shooking his head.

 

How can I save Hyewon?

Do I need their help?

Will they believe me if I ask for it?

 

Once again, he shook his head. He doesn't want to think more about it.

 

He stopped on his tracks when he saw someone walking on the same path as him. He then remembered Hyewon.

 

"Hyewon!" he shouted. Hyewon turned his head towards him, with surprise in her eyes.

 

She is still in shock, watching him running to her.

 

"I didn't see you when I woke up, I haven't said my thanks. Thank you for saving me." she said then bowed her head. "Are you okay?"

 

"I'm okay." he said but his head began to give him aches. He ignored it.

 

"Always change your bandage every twelve hours. Or after you take a bath, replace it. So there will be no infection." she added.

 

"Arasseo." Sehun bowed. "Thank you also for reminding."

 

Hyewon smiled, making his heart beats faster than usual.

 

They both walk, silence filled the air.

 

"Where do you live?" Sehun asked, breaking the ice.

 

"On the fifth street." Hyewon answered.

 

"I'm on the seventh street."

"I see."

"Can I bring you home everyday?" Sehun suddenly asked, that made Hyewon stop for a moment.

 

"Why?" she asked, while standing.

 

Sehun just continued walking. "I just noticed that you're being too clumsy these days, maybe you need someone."

 

"So you're insulting me?"

"Not really." Sehun paused for a while, then looked at Hyewon. He walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

 

"Sehun... what are you doing?" Hyewon asked confusely.

 

"Just let me do it. It's for your own good. Please understand." he said, with a soft voice.

 

Hyewon is not used with Sehun's sudden behavior, so she just nodded.

 

"It's fine with me." she said.

 

"I'll take care of you. He will face me first before you." he tightened his hug more. "I'll protect you, don't worry..."