Attempted Assault?

Section K

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present." - Joan Rivers

 

"Sehun... Sehun... Sehun... his name is Oh Sehun?" Hyewon is walking towards her room; still wondering why on earth she didn't know Sehun's name although she's been in Section K for almost two weeks.

 

"Yah~! Hyewon-ah!"

"But isn't he so mysterious?"

"Hyewon-ah!"

"They're six and he's the one who's driving himself off the group, like Jongin."

"LEE HYEWON!"

 

Hyewon looked beside her and saw Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun waving at her. They went near to her.

 

"You're thinking too deep. Take care, you might get drowned."

"Nice joke, Baekhyun." Chanyeol said.

 

"Why? Isn't it funny for you? Hyewon, it is funny, isn't it?"

"Huh?"

"Yah! Hmp. You're helping." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"Ah... I have something to tell you, guys." Hyewon wants to confess on what happened yesterday.

 

"Hyewon... you're knees. It has bandage." Chanyeol pointed on Hyewon's knees.

 

"About that... um can we just talk about this later? Afterall, this is related to what I will tell you. Let's just finish our class. Arasseo?"

 

The four boys nodded and they proceeded to their classroom.

 

"Oh Sehun! You're here!" their homeroom teacher exclaimed, pointing at Sehun.

 

I've been dying to know his name, but how come that our homeroom teacher had shouted his full name when she knew it already? Game of fate? Hyewon scratched her head out of frustration.

 

Sehun just looked at his homeroom teacher, he didn't make any response, he is not interested.

 

The students of Section K looked when someone creaked the door. It's Jongin.

 

Jongin just passed by the teacher. He didn't tell anything like, 'jeosong hamnida' or 'mianhae'. Their homeroom teacher just shrugged her shoulders. She is used with her two students' poker faces.

 

Their subjects passed and Chanyeol is uncomfortable with what Hyewon will tell them. They are now sitting and eating on the bench on the field.

 

"Hyewon, what do you want to tell us?" he asked while patting Baekhyun's back who is currently coughing, well again.

 

"Ah, about Sehun. I saw him yesterday, walking. I think we have the same home."

 

Joonmyun just stared at her. He doesn't want to say anything as of now.

 

"Since you all know about him, and I've been curious about him for weeks, can I know his story? I mean, it's just curiousity, he always bangs my mind everytime, like he is someone---"

"Special?" Joonmyun can't control his reactions anymore. "Sehun is our maknae, he is the one who is sandwiched among us."

 

"We're all suspected for that crime, and it happened that we betrayed ourselves just to be saved from interrogations, and Sehun didn't like it, especially when Jongin became cold and cursed us." Kyungsoo continued.

 

"And with Jongin, he is the most affected one." Chanyeol.

 

"But who is the real suspect?" Hyewon asked.

 

"We still don't know. Our names are already cleared because our fingerprints were not found. We're just accused because the victim is our enemy and we are in the backyard same time when he is killed." Baekhyun explained.

 

Hyewon nodded; like she understands what Baekhyun said.

 

"HYEWON!" Hyewon turned her head to the right, when she felt a boy dragged her down.

 

Joonmyun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were startled with what they saw. Hyewon is shaking.

 

Sehun is lying down, a broken flower pot was beside his head.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AN:

It's been months, urrgh. Sorry. I've been busy and I want to think of this plot more, because it's too strong for you. Mianhae~ I'll try to update more. :) If you are confused with the story, just tell me. But I'm going to explain one.

 

Why is Chanyeol, Joonmyun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo got along easily although it is stated by Kyungsoo that they splitted up after what happened and never talked again with each other?

Well, they still talk, but with school matters only or if they don't have any choice, like when Joonmyun searched for his partner in the project and he was rejected by Kyungsoo and Baekhyun when he asked them, and he found Hyewon as his partner.

But the main reason why they reconciliated again? It's because of Hyewon's presence. Not because Hyewon helped them, but there is something with Hyewon that they can't understand/explain.

 

Anyway, what if I move this to my another account? I have another account in AFF, and it is more active. senshinebacon What do you think? Visit my another account, gidaryeosseo kamsa hamnida!