Welcome to Sangwon's Section K

Section K

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

 

"Is it my time already?" Hyewon complained again. She's now infront of Sangwon Academy, where evverything is a mystery. She heard some news about the killings in this school. Example of it is the sophomore student who was found dead at the school's backyard. But her parents have no choice. They don't have enough income because they were starting from scratch. Her mother just advised her to take care of herself and avoid those people who are suspicious in appearance.

 

One amazing about this school is that even though it's dangerous, it has hundreds of students. Maybe because of the low tuition fee.

 

Upon entering the school, she found numerous of eyes looking at her; maybe because it's their first time of seeing her, and also she entered this school on the second semester.

 

She saw her room when she reached the 10th floor. Luckily, it has elevator so that she can go to her room in no time, without leg cramps. It's unusual to see "Section K" on the room's nameplate beside the door. Seriously, how can a middle school have 11 sections in it?! Even public schools in the Philippines only reach eight sections. What a school. She facepalmed.

 

She knocked on the door but she only heard loud thuds in it. It looks like she's not welcome here.

 

The door opened, and to see an old lady staring at her.

 

"Ah, so this is Section K?" she spastically asked.

 

"Do you see the nameplate beside this door, don't you?" she was answered by this old woman, SARCASTICALLY.

 

"Oh... maybe." then the old woman nodded and checked her from head to toe.

 

"You're the transferee?" she asked, again with a sarcastic tone.

 

"Yes." then the old woman opened the door widely. Okay, it's disrespectful calling her an old woman instead of teacher, professor or instructor, but her coldness makes Hyewon suddenly irritated.

 

She entered the room, and to see students with filthy eyes on her. Most of the class were occupied by boys and one pair eyes captured her. The one who is smiling widely at her. He is kind weird because all of her "classmates" were frowning upon seeing her.

 

"Introduce yourself." that voice suprised her. It's the most hated part of being a newbie in school, introducing yourself.

 

She stood up in front of the class, with a poker face. "I'm Lee Hyewon. Please be kind to me and don't kill me. I just want to study here. Gomawo."

 

"Okay, enough." the old woman told her, "You can sit beside... beside Park Chanyeol."

 

What a life. I was sitting beside a boy who has loose lips. Is it the reason why he is smiling? Hyewon assumed.

 

Upon sitting on the wooden armchair, she almost fell because of a tone beside her.

 

"ANNYEONG HASEO! I'M PARK CHANYEOL!"

 

She looked on Chanyeol with a weak smile, but another eyes charmed her, it's obvious that it's different from the word she used on Chanyeol. He's sitting beside the window pane, looking on absence.

 

"Hello? Are you there?" Hyewon thinks that Chanyeol is different from the other students here. He has bubbly personality. "Oh, you're looking at him huh? You like him?"

 

I was awaked by his question. "No. He's just... strange."

 

"Ne. He's really strange, really really really really really really really strange."

 

"You're overacting, aren't you?"

 

"IT'S JUST ME!" he shouted. He caught all attentions, even that window guy.

 

"Chanyeol, you can entertain Hyewon after class. Shut your mouth." her teacher told him.

 

Chanyeol looks like he's not affected by the situation, instead, he just smiled at Hyewon and released his tongue out. He thought that Hyewon is not just someone. She's everything.