The Window Guy

Section K

"Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist..." - Rene Magritte

 
 
"You...you..." Hyewon can't find any words to say. She is been eager all day to know who is he... now, he is now infront of her.
 
 
"What's wrong?" the voice is so powerful like the wind, it's obvious that he can make everything into his hands.
 
 
"Are you following me?" Hyewon asked.
 
 
"No... don't assume. This is also my way home." he said then he passed her.
 
 
"You're my classmate, right?" Hyewon shouted. The window boy looked, and nodded.
 
 
Hyewon runs to him, so that they will walk together. "I've been curious about you since I went to Sangwon. You are quiet and I haven't heard your name. You're always absent to our classes." she held the window boy's arm. "What's your name?"
 
 
The window boy was stunned with her agressiveness, but suddenly he held Hyewon's hand and he let go of her hands in his arms.
 
 
"Hey! Where are you going! Who are you! Tell me your name!" Hyewon shouted, she is desperate to know his name. She ran to follow those footsteps. He is fast, eh?
 
 
The window guy didn't mind her. He continued walking.
 
 
"Ya! I-geo appeuda!" Hyewon cried, she was tripped with the rock on the ground. The window guy looked around and saw Hyewon on the ground, holding her knees. He ran towards her and saw blood dripping on her knees.
 
 
The window guys closed his eyes. He remembered something. Thing that he's been hiding all this time.
 
 
He opened his eyes and saw Hyewon looking at him. "Is there any problem, classmate? Why did you closed your eyes?"
 
 
"None of your business." then he released his hankerchief in his pocket, and tied around Hyewon's knees.
 
 
"Next time, don't be stupid." he said.
 
 
Hyewon was surprised. He called her stupid?
 
 
"Can you repeat what you are just saying? I'm stupid?!" she is now shouting. She is not his property to say things like that to her.
 
 
The window guy stood up. And he continued walking. But before he get away, he looked at Hyewon that is still sitting on the ground.
 
 
"I'm Oh Sehun, Ms. Lee Hyewon." then he just disappeared in Hyewon's eyes, like a wind.