A Song with Kyungsoo

Section K

"Taken by the soft wind to your world. You asked me brightly where I came from to your side. And I told you that It was a secret. Wherever we walk together. Will be paradise..." - Angel, EXO-K

 
"... neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni..."
 
 
Hyewon was interrupted with her singing when someone poked her. She was currently reading in the library. She looked, and saw a guy with a curly hair like Chanyeol, but he has an attractive lips.
 
 
She remembers this guy. She thinks it is Kyungsoo.
 
 
"Yes?" Hyewon answered.
 
 
"I think you have an awesome voice." Kyungsoo told her. He really mean it, because he was listening to her hums earlier.
 
 
"Ah... kamsa hamnida." Hyewon bowed.
 
 
She was startled when Kyungsoo sat beside her.
 
 
"You're friends with Chanyeol, Joonmyun and Baekhyun, right?" Kyungsoo asked from nowhere.
 
 
"Yeah." Hyewon answered.
 
 
"You know, before what happened, we are complete. We share each other's happiness. But after that, we split up. I felt my world tore apart. My friends contributed something big in my life." he sighed. "You already know Jongin, right? He was not like that, he is jolly and approachable, but when he was suspected with a crime he didn't make, he became a monster that you can never imagine."
 
"Ah... I thought so." Hyewon can't find any words to say; she is wondering why Kyungsoo is telling her this things?
 
 
"But I think, because of you, we will reunite and come back to our past lives." Kyungsoo said.
 
 
"Why did you say so?" Hyewon questioned. How can she do such things?
 
 
"It's because you became friends with Chanyeol, you shared a presentation with Joonmyun, you eat together with Baekhyun. I noticed that the four of you comes together in recess, lunch and even in dismissal. I want to join you, but I'm shy."
 
"Why are you shy? Baekhyun joined us with no embarrassment. After all, you are friends right?"
 
 
Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "It's because people didn't judge me at all, I was saved from their criticisms. I abandoned my friends just to free myself from their judgemental eyes." Hyewon saw he wiped his eyes. "I don't know what to do. I don't know how to face them. I said when I was interrogated by the policemen is... I had went home earlier and left them, while the truth is that I came with them until the end of the day."
 
 
"You... lied?"
 
 
Kyungsoo nodded. He don't know why he is saying this to Hyewon, maybe she can give him satisfaction. "I... lied. I lied."
 
 
"So, it means, you want me to help you?"
 
 
Kyungsoo stared at Hyewon, she got what he is trying to say. But suddenly, he felt something.
 
 
"Okay, whatever you want me to do... I'll help you." then she smiled.
 
 
Kyungsoo gave her also his smile. "I want to sing a song for them. Even though they are not complete and just the three of them."
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Jongin is angry with me... and... uh! Nevermind."
 
"You're six in the group, right?" Hyewon wants to ask something that's been bugging her mind since her day one in Sangwon.
 
 
"Yeah. Uhm, I heard that you're voice is great, so I want you to sing with me." Kyungsoo rumbled her mind.
 
 
Hyewon said, "Yes." and she made a plan with Kyungsoo. They will do this after class.
 
 
"Hyewon-ah! Where do you want us to go?" Chanyeol asked. He is with Joonmyun and Baekhyun when Hyewon pulled them.
 
 
"Chanyeol is right, where do you want us to go?" Baekhyun just repeated what Chanyeol said.
 
 
"Just come with me. No more questions." Hyewon said with authority.
 
 
Joonmyun is just quiet. He is thinking of something that will happen later on.
 
 
They stopped in a restaurant just in front of their school.
 
 
They sit on the table just infront of the stage. And they saw Hyewon went straight to the stage.
 
 
"What is Hyewon-ah going to do?" Baekhyun asked.
 
 
The two shrugged their shoulders.
 
 
Until one voice came in.
 
 
"Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi
Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo..." it was Kyungsoo.
 
"Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
Ttak han beon manyo..." Hyewon continued her singing.
 
"Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni...
 
"Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo..." Hyewon smiled as she sings. The three became more attentive and have full ears on her.
 
"Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo I'm eternally love...
 
"Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo
Ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo
Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni..." Kyungsoo and Hyewon dueted.
 
"Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang
Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu
Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka eternally love...
 
"Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni..."
 
 
The three clapped their hands until they have red hands.
 
 
Hyewon walks toward them, smiling. "I have someone to introduce to you." then Kyungsoo shyly went to them.
 
 
"Hyung..." Kyungsoo said. "I'm sorry."
 
 
Joonmyun shrunken his forehead. "Is there something you want to say sorry? You sang to us like you were courting to someone." then they laughed.
 
 
"I want to say sorry for everything, it was too late until I found out I rejected you."
 
"That's already in the past. Let's leave it." Chanyeol said.
 
 
"GROUP HUUUUUUUUUG!" Baekhyun shouted and they made their signature hug and handshake.
 
 
"I want us to be complete." Baekhyun said.
 
 
"I think that will happen sooner." Joonmyun said then looked at Hyewon who is currently eating.
 
 
"Thanks Hyewon-ah. You made us happy." Chanyeol said.
 
 
Hyewon smiled. Like there's no tomorrow.
 
 
"Ah! Just leave me here! My parents will suspect me having a lot of boyfriends!" Hyewon said. With an assuming mind. No wonder coming with these ideal boyfriends, who will not suspect, right?
 
 
"But we insist." Chanyeol said.
 
 
"No, it's safe here. I can go by myself."
 
"Are you sure?" Joonmyun asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah. It has street lights, see? I can walk without any hesitations." Hyewon smiled with eagerness in her smiles. She don't want her parents suspect something.
 
 
 
"Okay." then the three walks away with their hands waving at her. "BYE!"
 
 

Hyewon is lucky. She made those quiet and strange guys reunite.

 

She is walking on the sidewalk when she noticed someone follows her. She walked fast. But the shadow still following her. She looked around but she can't see who's following her.

 

"Ah, maybe those four boys who are following me." but with nervousness in her voice, she held her bag and is ready to punch the one who is following her.

 

With her full force, she looked around again with fierce eyes and her bag is in the air when the wind strucked her.

 

She bumped in with the window boy.