Chapter I ~~~ The Spring Breeze

The love of two crown Princes..

It was another peaceful day in Vera Kingdom. The birds sang their melodious songs, tried to wake up every person in that kingdom. That also goes to one boy who was still in a peaceful dream. The sunlight entered through his room and reached his face. He tried to resist it by flipped his body to the other side of the bed, but still no use.

He peeked from one of his cute eyes and suddenly the light blinded him for a second. Surrender by that beautiful disturbs, he finally open his tear-drop eyes slowly. Stretching from his gigantic bed, he started rolled left and right. No special purpose, just want to make his nanny annoyed of the untidiness that he made every day. Satisfied with his “work” on the bed today, he stepped toward the glass window. He opened it and felt the morning breeze tickled his face softly. Giggling by himself, he smiled softly.

“Morning, Vera. It was always nice to feel your sunshine.”  He spoke to no one from his window and looking through the village down there. The village seems so peaceful, Surrounded by green fields and beautiful mountains and if he saw a bit further from those village, he could see the colorful flower field. “This is the best thing to start you day.” He thought himself.  Surrounded by this overwhelming joy, he started to stand on the edge his window and take a seat on it. He swung his feet playfully and felt the morning breeze his whole body softly.

Seeing him from this window, people might think that he is an angel, yet he actually had every appearance as an angel. His silky blonde hair blown gently, while his body slender with the tiny waist. So huggable. He is the epitome of cute with the tear drop eyes and pinky rose lips with the white milky skin. With that appearance, people always had mistaken him as a girl. He really hated it but now he was getting used of it. From far away, he saw the flower petals dancing with the wind. Imagine himself as the petals, dancing freely in the sky, he started daydreaming. One of the petal fly in front of him. He tried to reach the petals and could feel the softness in his hand.

The door suddenly opened reveal his nanny in her nice uniform. She was in his thirty, beautiful but has this firm expression on her face. She wore a blue golden uniform and looked tidy from head to toe.

“Good morning, Hae-Ri-shii. It’s so nice to see you in this peaceful morning.” Little Junsu greeted her cheerfully from the window. His nanny still hadn’t aware of the situation and greeted him back formally.

“Good morning, my prince. Hope you’re in your best health today..”

And then, when she spotted where Junsu was, she screamed on the top of her lung.

“OH MY GOODNESS!!!! SHISUS KEBAB!!!!!!! CROWN PRINCE!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????” panic clearly written on her face when looking at little Junsu, hanging on the edge of the windows.

“Hold on..hold on, My Prince..please stay still. I’ll find some help for you..please..please..hang on.” Hae-Ri almost cried but kept her composure. Seeing that, little Junsu could only laughed his heart. That room suddenly filled by his cute laugh while his nanny felt dumbfounded.

“Eu Kyang Kyang, Hae Ri-shii. Relax. No need to panic, ok?” with that last sentence, little Junsu stood up from the edge of the window and jumped onto his own room. Hae-Ri only could hold her breath seeing the acrobatic moves that he made a second ago. The 8 years old crown prince walked gracefully to his own bed and curled himself comfortly while his nanny still sat in the floor, try to regain his composure.

“My..My ..P..prince what are you doing a minute ago?” stuttering, she managed to say those words.

“Nothing, just enjoy the morning breeze as usual. Is it a strange thing to do?” Junsu asked innocently from his bed with his naughty grin.

“THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH ENJOYING THE MORNING BREEZE!!! BUT PLEASE DO IT IN A NORMAL WAY, FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!” Hae-Ri exploded her anger and worry. Her face was still pale, sign that she hadn’t fully recovered from the last experience. Seeing Hae-Ri exploded, little Junsu started laughing once again.

“Eu Kyang Kyang.. Oh my God, Hae-Ri. You should look at you face right now. You look ten years older than normally.” Little Junsu still laughed on his bed, as seeing the exploding Hae-Ri was the funniest thing in the world. Hearing that cute laugh, Hae-Ri couldn’t help but smile. She couldn’t get angry if she was with this cute prince. No..no..not only her, but everyone in this kingdom. Sighing as defeated, she walked to the bed.

“Come on, young man.. time to take a bath. This day, you have a tight schedule. We don’t want you to late for today.” Hae-Ri patted Junsu’s head and pointed her finger to the bathroom.

"Eeeehh??Schedule?What schedule?" Junsu asked in confused.

"I think you will know from Your Majesty. He will tell it to you in the breakfast time I think." Hae-Ri added. "May be about accompany him in his visit to our neighbor."

"But..but..it's time for me to play with my friends, Hae-Ri. I've promised to them yesterday!" Little Junsu still complaining about that. He sulking nonstoply about that.

"Don't ask me, My Prince. Why don't you go and asked him by yourself? Come on..hurry up..you'll gonna late for breakfast." Hae-Ri pushed Junsu's back to the bathroom. This time, little Junsu didn’t argue. He dragged his feet to the bathroom while still grinning ear-to-ear, waiting for 3 second later.

"3..2..1.."

“OH MY SHEEP!!! CROWN PRINCE!!! WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS BED?????” Hae-Ri’s scream could be heard through the bathroom. And with that Junsu burst into laughter and started to take his bath.

“What an usual peaceful day.”

#####****#####

 

Finished taking his morning bath, Junsu swayed his tiny feet gracefully to the dining room. He hummed himself some melodious songs and greeted everyone that he met in the palace. Reaching the dining room, this little crown prince smiled to one of the soldier and the latter opened the door for him while blushing like a red tomato.

“Morning, Appa. Morning Umma.” Junsu greeted them with a sing-a-song manner. The King and Queen smiled seeing their beloved son.

“Morning, Son” They said in unison, while his mother patted an empty chair beside him. “come on, take your breakfast.” Junsu started filled his plate and soon the warm conversation could be heard from that dining room.

“By the way, Crown Prince..” The king changed his expression into a serious mode and this time Little Junsu knew that this is an important thing for them. “You know that we will have a visit by noon right?” The King started his sentence in a formal tone.

Junsu just nodded his head. “Yes, Your Majesty. I think it was a friendly visit to our neighbor, Cadent Kingdom if I’m not mistaken?”

“You are right, Prince. Now, I want you to accompany me in that visit. I need to discuss a few things with The Cadent King. It’s an urgent and important thing. Do you understand?” The King stared at his Son. It wasn’t an offer, but it was more like a command from the King. Junsu knew he couldn’t object it. He just nodded his head slowly. Truthfully, he didn’t like this kingdom thingy. He just wanted a normal life, as a commoner. Playing around in the flower field with his friends is his only wish right now.

The King seems could see the gloomy aura from his son, and he added brightly. “Don’t worry, My son. It’s not like you are the one who attend the meeting or making the decision. You just accompany me. Let’s say it’s a practice for you to be a king. Someday you will replace me as a king of this kingdom and by that time come, I want you to ready rule this kingdom in wisdom and fairness.”  Junsu just nodded his head. He knew his father tried to cheer him up. But it isn’t enough to cover his gloomy mood right now. Today, he couldn't play with his friends, to their favourite place, the flower field.

The king seemed could see that. He then added “And Son, you know you could meet the Cadent Crown Prince. You could make friend with him and play with him. Isn’t it nice to have a new friend, Son?” The King cheered his son, hoping if Junsu hear the "playing" word, his mood will boost drastically.

Hearing the words: Cadent Crown Prince, Junsu felt goosebumps. It’s not like he didn’t like to playing or making a new friend, but this Cadent Crown Prince was a special case for him. He often heard rumor that Cadent Crown Prince was a gloomy, naughty boy and so meanie to the other. He heard it from the minister’s sons who had visited Cadent Kingdom. They said that Cadent Crown Prince often robbed their candy and toys and the worst thing that crown prince will punch everyone who stand against him. Oooooh..nooo.. Little Junsu shivered just to think about that. That crown prince surely a scary one, more like a tooth eater monster in his mind. 

"May be..may be..that prince is a fat one, with a stink breath and ugly face. No..no..nooooooo.. I don't want to meet him.." Junsu keep struggling in his mind. The King took a lokk at his son in concern.

"Anything wrong, Son?" The King asked his son warmly while patted his son worrily.

“Uhm..appa.. I don’t wanna play with Cadent Crown Prince.” Junsu said while playing with his fingers. His head hung low the king could only frown hearing his son’s statement.

“What’s the matter, Son? You haven’t met him before right?”

“No, I haven’t. but..but I heard that he is so meanie. I’m afraid of him. I think he will beat me if he met me. no..no..no..I don't want. I think it will be hurt, appa.” Junsu said in a stammering voice, still afraid of the possibilities of he will be beaten by the Cadent Crown Prince. With that, Junsu stood up from his seat and directed himself to his room leaving his parents confused and dumbfounded.. Along the way to his room, Junsu tried every possibility to escape from that Cadent Crown Prince..

"Dear God, please..please,, don't let me meet him..please.." liitle Junsu keep praying in his heart while waiting the noon to come..

                                                                                                            

                                                                                                           #####****#####

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

This is the first chapter. This is the very beginning when Little Junsu and Little Yoochun met. I hope this is not dissapointing. The main story will be revealed in the next chapters. Thanks a lot to JewElfNita, iscreamout, uknown123, cholatta, kpopprincess92, haewon2010, krishti, joice1st for subscribing. ^_^