*~EIGHT~*

Sad Memories

Sorry for  not updating for so long, I just couldn't find the inspiration to write >< But here I am now!! 

================

“Mr. and Mrs. Park,” Seungho began “I love you daughter very much and I have asked you daughter’s hand in marriage. I hope that you will us your blessings.”

A few seconds went by in complete silence, and finally Soyeon’s father said “No.”

“But dad!” Soyeon exclaimed

“No Soyeon,” her father said, “You two are too young to get married, and I will not allow it” Her father, furious, then stood up and said “Seungho, come with me. I need to have a word with you.”

As Seungho followed Soyeon’s father out of the room, Seungho overheard Soyeon say “Mom, please do something about this. You know Seungho and I really love each other, please.”

“Your father is right, Soyeon” said Soyeon’s mother “You two are too young…”

Five minutes later, Seungho and Soyeon’s father entered the room, and Seungho saw that Soyeon had her head in hands, clearly stressed out from the immediate “No” from her father. When she heard them enter the room, Soyeon looked up and said “Dad, please tell me Seungho convinced you.”

“My answer is still no.” her father said. “No, I will not allow a destination wedding. You know how much I hate flying.”

“Dad! Please let us get…wait what?” Soyeon said, confused

“Surprise, honey” Soyeon’s mother said

“Seungho here, came to us earlier this week asking if he could propose to you” Soyeon’s father said, laughing and placing his hand on Seungho’s shoulder. “We’ve seen how happy you have been lately…we really don’t have a say in what you two decide. Did you honestly think we’d say no?”

“Yes, no, I don’t know!” Soyeon exclaimed, burying her face in her hands again, in embarrassment this time.

“We didn’t actually want to surprise you like that honey, but you looked really nervous when you came in, so I couldn’t myself. Sorry!” her father laughed, and from behind him, he pulled out a bottle of champagne and popped it open. “Congratulations to Soyeon and Seungho! And Seungho, welcome to the family!”

“You guys are so mean!” Soyeon said, as she was hugging her parents, and finally Seungho. For the rest of night, they all talked about the wedding. Soyeon asked Seungho about Seungho’s parents, who were overseas for business, and he told her that he had already called them and they were extremely happy with the news.

When Seungho had to go home, Soyeon saw him out to his car and said “I still can’t forgive you for that prank. It wasn’t funny, I was so scared”

“That’s okay. You already said yes to my proposal,” Seungho said, and before Soyeon could reply, Seungho grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. Before he let go, he smiled and said “Mrs. Yang”

“I like that sound of that” Soyeon said, smiling as well. “I have to go in now, I know my parents are watching us from the window, I can feel it. See you tomorrow, fiancé.” And Soyeon gave Seungho a quick kiss before she ran back in.

“Good night, Mrs. Yang” Seungho yelled and laughed. He then spotted Mr. and Mrs. Park at the window, peeking at them. Seungho laughed again, and waved to them before getting into his car.

~

Soyeon and Seungho had a beautiful wedding in July. Although planning it was very tough because everything was last minute, the whole wedding went very smoothly. Soyeon had worn a strapless wedding dress and looked a princess in a fairytale. The rest of MBLAQ were Seungho’s groomsmen, with G.O. being the man of honor because of the friendship they’ve had since they were kids. Soyeon’s bridesmaid, who was a close friend from the States, flew in to attend Soyeon’s big day. With the help of friends and family, the wedding was a dream come true, and it was happiest day of Soyeon and Seungho’s life. As a wedding present, Soyeon and Seungho’s parents gifted them with a honeymoon trip to Hawaii. Soyeon and Seungho had a romantic honeymoon together, and after two weeks they returned to Seoul, more in love than they ever were.

When they got back, their parents surprised them again with another wedding gift, an apartment for the two of them. They quickly moved in and settled down, living a very happy life. To think that they were already happy, Soyeon had another surprise for Seungho. She was pregnant with his child. The great news made everyone happy, but Soyeon was worried that her illness would affect the baby in some way. So they visited Soyeon’s doctor, and luckily, there was a medicine that would be safe for the baby and be able to control Soyeon’s illness. 

The pregnancy went by quickly, and in the Spring, Soyeon gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Seungho and Soyeon decided to name her Jieun, and they had never been so happy in their lives. Seungho and Soyeon loved their baby girl dearly, and they lived happily together. The end.

“How was that?” the father asked his daughter, while tucking her into bed.

“I liked it” laughed the little girl.

“Even though I tell it to you every night?” the father said, and the little girl nodded happily.

“Okay well it really is time for bed. Good night darling” the father said, kissing his daughter’s forehead.

“Good night, daddy.” The little said, and before her father turned off the lights, she asked “Daddy, do I look like mommy?”

“Jieun-ah, let me tell you this.” The father said “You look exactly like your mom”

“Mm, that’s good to know..” said Jieun, dozing off to sleep. 

======

Writing next chapter right now!! :)