*~SEVEN~*

Sad Memories

 

Over the course of the next several months, Seungho and Soyeon continued to love each other very much. Soyeon’s parents and doctors could see very clearly that she had become a lot happier, and thanks to Seungho, she also started to take her medication regularly.  At school, the guys and Soyeon’s composition project was coming together very nicely. They decided to write a song about hope and named the song "One Better Day".

By June, it was time for graduation. Their groups had managed to win first place in the school’s showcase with their song. The guys of MBLAQ and Soyeon graduated with Honors, and for those who had wanted to apply for university, got accepted into some of the most prestigious music universities. Seungho, who graduated with the highest grades among his peers, got accepted into a music university and was planning to major in piano. Soyeon, on the other hand, decided not to apply for university. With whatever time she had left, she wanted to live without stressing about school and exams.

After their valedictory, MBLAQ and Soyeon went out to celebrate their graduation at one of the restaurants that Mir’s parents owned. They celebrated the fact they made it through the final year at Seoul School of Arts, and that in their final year, they had formed new friendships and solidified old ones that would last a lifetime. After their celebratory dinner, everyone parted ways to their homes and Seungho drove Soyeon home. But instead of driving Soyeon home, Seungho drove her to the school. Confused, Soyeon asked Seungho why he drove her to the school, and Seungho simply replied that he wanted to show her something. Soyeon seemed surprised and confused as to why the school was so accessible at night, but she never asked and followed Seungho through the school. They arrived a courtyard where MBLAQ and Soyeon spent most of their time together during lunch breaks, and Seungho and Soyeon sat down at the bench.

“So what did you want to show me?” asked Soyeon, probably no longer able to hide her curiosity.

“Close you eyes first” Seungho said, and Soyeon closed her eyes. Seungho walked over to outlet and took a hold of a switch and then said “This.”

Soyeon opened her eyes, and Seungho the switch. The whole courtyard changed within a second. The trees and plants were decorated with white lights, and from where Seungho was standing, a path of light made its way to the bench where Soyeon was sitting. Seungho slowly walked towards Soyeon and reached into his pocket for something. When he got to Soyeon, he got down on one knee and held out a box with a beautiful ring and then said “I know we’re still very young, but I want to be yours forever. Park Soyeon, will you marry me?”

Hearing those words, Soyeon eyes went wide and her eyes started to water. Before a tear escaped form her eyes, she answered, “Yes”

Seungho could not hide his happiness from Soyeon’s answer. He took the ring and slipped it onto Soyeon’s ring finger, and before Soyeon could say anything, Seungho grabbed Soyeon into a hug and said “I love you so much.”

“I love you so much too” Soyeon said, “But Seungho, what about your schooling?” Seungho released Soyeon from the hug and looked at Soyeon.

“It’s okay, I’ve talked to the school and they said I can postpone my acceptance until I want to go back” replied Seungho

“Are you sure?” Soyeon said, in a worried tone “I know how much you wanted to go to that school.”

“Absolutely sure,” Seungho said, “There’s nothing I want more than to be yours…legally” Seungho flashed a childish grin, and Soyeon couldn’t help but smile back at him.

“Me too” Soyeon said to him “Now we just have a very tough challenge to do next”

“And that is?” asked Seungho

“We have to go tell my parents.” Soyeon said. Seungho smiled again, took a hold of Soyeon’s hand and made their way to Soyeon’s house.

==========

Thank you for reading!! I'll update soon :) 

Grr...I wanted to link the song, but I couldn't... I'm sure you guys could YT it   =P