*~TWO~*

Sad Memories

When Soyeon finally gets to them she says "Hi, I'm Soyeon. Nice to meet you. I guess we're in the same group huh?" 

The five guys of MBLAQ looked up and gave Soyeon a friendly grin. Soyeon sat down with them, and they introduced themselves to her and vice versa. For the rest of the class, they got to know each other a bit more, and just like that the the bell rung signalling the end of class. After the guys said bye to each other and headed to their next class, Seungho was walking down the hall to his piano class when he spotted Soyeon looking at a school map and into every classroom. She's probably lost, he thought and he caught up to her. 

"Looking for your next class?" Seungho asked after Soyeon came out of another classroom that wasn't where her next class was.

"Oh hi Seungho," she said, looking up from her map "Yeah I am, this school is confusing. Do you know where senior year Piano is?" 

"Yeah I do" he said "I'm actually going there right now. We can walk together"

"Perfect!" Soyeon said "I've been looking forward to this class all week. I haven't touched a real piano since I moved back here"

"Oh, why is that?" Seungho asked

"My family and I moved back here about two and a half weeks ago, so we're still settling in and haven't had the time to go out and get a piano. I've only been playing a little bit with the keyboard on a computer program." Soyeon said, and they both talked and laughed till they got to the classroom. 

When they walked into the classroom, all the students who were talking loudly immediately quieted down and started whispering to each other.

"Ignore them" Seungho quietly said to Soyeon "Especially the girls, they're not very nice and they're kinda of crazy too." Soyeon let out a small giggle, and the students whispered even more furiously. 

"Come sit with me" said Seungho "You don't want to sit the other students. The girls will rip you apart, and the guys are all s" 

"How do I know you're not a ?" asked Soyeon in a very skeptical voice

"You're just gonna have to trust me on this one" said Seungho, and smiled. 

"Mmmm...you seem normal" said Soyeon, while laughing and followed Seungho to their seats. That class, they found out having the same majors, they had all the same classes together. They spent a lot of time together in class and within that first month in SSA, Seungho and Soyeon had became good friends, and they found out that they shared many of the same interests. The other four of the MBLAQ also became good friends with Soyeon, and all six of them hung out together all the time at school. Outside of school, the guys showed Soyeon around and finally showed her a place to buy a good priced piano so she didn't have to play with the difficult keyboard on her computer. And within that first month, Seungho had fallen for Soyeon and Soyeon had fallen for Seungho.

All seemed well in their tight-knit group, but the other students in their grade were not taking it well. They gossiped about how Soyeon had disturbed the way school worked and they couldn't believe that this new girl entered into MBLAQ's circle of friends so quickly, when students had tried to be close with them for the past couple of years. The girls especially, were not taking it well. They were devastated that someone like her was close to their idols, who they have practically worshipped since first year. As a result, the girls banned together to try and get Soyeon away from MBLAQ.

It was around November, when the guys of MBLAQ finally convinced Seungho that Soyeon liked him and Seungho had finally gathered up his courage to ask Soyeon out. [Author's note: The school year started in September :)] Seungho asked Soyeon to meet up at a nearby coffee shop after school, lying that the rest of the MBLAQ guys will be there. Seungho arrived early and waited for Soyeon, reciting what he wanted to say in his head, making sure he said everything perfectly. 

When Soyeon arrived, she apologized for being late, even though she wasn't, and said that she had to pick up school work from the teachers to fulfill her credits to graduate. After Seungho told her that she wasn't late, she noticed that the other MBLAQ guys were not there, and she asked Seungho where they were.

"They're not coming" Seungho said nervously

"Oh? Did something happen?" asked Soyeon, worried that something had happened.

"No, no," replied Seungho "They're okay. Here, sit down, I want to talk to you about something" 

"Yeah, for sure. Is something the matter?" asked Soyeon, seriously worrying that something had happened

"It's just that," started Seungho "I know we've gotten to be really good friends and I'm very happy about it. Same with the guys too, they absolutely love you. They were even saying the other day that they were very glad to have met a girl who isn't crazy like the girls at out school." Seungho chuckled, and Soyeon kept listening intently. 

"What I want to say is" Seungho continued "that even though I really cherish our friendship, I have feelings for you that are more than just friends.  And I really hope you feel the same as well, but if you don't, it's totally fine. I'm okay with just staying as friends...I just wanted to get it out, and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me?" 

Soyeon had listened the whole time, and when Seungho asked her out, she showed a look of shock. She sat there for a couple of seconds, and when she got over the shock, her face saddened. 

"I'm very sorry, Seungho" said Soyeon, and Seungho thought that he saw her eyes watering "I wish I did feel the same, but I think we should just stay as friends" Seungho was stunned and hurt. But he understood that there was a possibility that Soyeon did not feel the same way. 

"Okay, I understand" Seungho said, careful not to show Soyeon how hurt he was. "So back to how we were before?" 

"Yeah. Back to how it was" Soyeon said, looking away. As she was looking away, Seungho had thought that she was trying to blink away tears, but when Soyeon looked back at him, he didn't see any traces of tears. "Um.."Soyeon continued "I have to go now, but are you gonna be okay?" 

"Yep, I'll be fine" Seungho trying to hold back tears himself "I'll see you tomorrow?" 

"See you tomorrow, Seungho" Soyeon said and she got up and left the coffee shop. Once Seungho saw that she was out of sight, he sunk into the chair with one hand on his face. He regretted putting Soyeon on the spot like that, but he wanted to get it out of his system hoping that Soyeon really did feel the same. He took a deep breath, packed up his things and left the coffee shop, disappointed. 

================

My second update for the story! :) This story is moving a lot faster than my other story and I already have the whole story planned out, so thankfully it's a lot easier to write. I can see myself finishing this story before my other one haha =P Anyways, thank you for reading! And I'll try to update earlier, so I don't keep you guys hanging...but for sure I will update next week!