*~FIVE~*

Sad Memories

As the father pauses for a breather, he notices that the little girl has dozed off. He gets up to fix her blanket, and reaches for the light, but then the little girl's eyes fly open and exclaims "I'm not sleeping! I'm not sleepy, it's not even the best part of the story yet!". 

Knowing that the little girl will never back down, the father sits back down and continues the story...

Where were we...oh yesSeungho and G.O. sat in the waiting room impatiently, waiting for the doctor to come out of the emergency room. Within about 5 minutes they were there, the rest of MBLAQ arrived and then Soyeon's parents arrived shortly after. Worried about Soyeon, her parents asked Seungho and G.O. what happened. After telling them, Seungho and G.O., along with the rest of MBLAQ, introduced themselves to Soyeon's parents. When Seungho introduced himself, Soyeon's parents said "Ah, so you're Seungho. Soyeon has told us a lot about you." 

Before they could carry on the conversation, the doctor came out and walked towards them. "How is she, Seunghyun?" asked the father, showing a sense of familiarity with the doctor. 

"She's okay." the doctor replied, briefly glancing at MBLAQ before continuing "Just the usual, and of course she hasn't been doing what I've been asking her to do. But she'll be up soon, I'll get the nurses to move her to a private room."

"Thank you so much, Seunghyun" Soyeon's father said, and the doctor replied "You're very welcome as usual, I have another patient to tend to, but when Soyeon wakes up I need to check her again" The doctor and Soyeon's father shook hands, and the doctor headed down the hallway. 

Confused over the whole situation, Seungho asked "Mr. and Mrs. Park, if you don't mind me asking, will Soyeon be okay? And what does the doctor mean by the usual?" 

"Seungho dear," Soyeon's mother said "As much as we would like to tell you, I think Soyeon would like to tell you guys herself, if you boys don't mind waiting a little longer for Soyeon to wake up." The five guys of MBLAQ said to Soyeon's mother that they would wait for Soyeon to wake up. So they sat down together and continued to talk, and Soyeon's mother went to Soyeon's room to wait for her to wake up. 

A while later, the doctor walked past the waiting room and said to Soyeon's father and MBLAQ that Soyeon is awake, and that after he does a checkup, they will be able to see her. They all got up and went to wait outside of the room. After the doctor's checkup and gave to OK for them to see Soyeon, everybody went in to see her. Her parents hugged her first and asked if she was feeling okay, and then MBLAQ greeted her next and showed their concern over Soyeon. While they were talking, Soyeon's father interrupted and said "Soyeon, I think you should tell your friends. They care for you very much, and they deserve to know" 

Soyeon nodded and asked if she can tell Seungho alone first. Her parents and MBLAQ said ok and left the room. When Seungho and Soyeon were alone, Soyeon asked Seungho to sit down at her bedside so she could tell him. Seungho being very worried for what Soyeon will tell him, asked her what was wrong, and what the doctor meant by the usual. 

"Seungho," said Soyeon quietly "I'm dying" 

===================

CLIFFHANGER! I'll be sure to update soon, so you guys find out what happens next. Thanks for reading! :)