*~EPILOGUE~*

Sad Memories

 

The next night:

“Yang Seungho-ssi” the stage manager said, as Seungho was getting ready in the changing room “You’re up in five minutes”

“Okay” Seungho said. He took one last look in the mirror, took a deep breath and headed to the stage. When he got to the stage, the other musicians got ready in their spots, and Seungho sat down at the piano bench.

Five minutes were up, and the curtains on the stage began to open, and the audience applauded. The maestro counted everyone in, and the orchestra began to play their opening piece. They played several pieces before the maestro introduced Seungho as their special guest concert pianist for the night. And then all the musicians left the stage, for Seungho’s solo piece.

“This song was written by my late wife, Soyeon and it’s called Sad Memories” Seungho said, after he bowed to the audience. Seungho sat back down onto the piano bench, and took another deep breath. Right before he started playing, he thought of Soyeon and how much he loved her. And before Seungho got carried away by his thoughts, he started to play. 

end.

=============

It's done! I finally finished ^^ I hope you guys like the story, a bitter sweet ending I would say. I think when I thought of the storyline, I was in a depression phase.. anyways, thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate you guys, and it makes me feel good that someone would actually read my stories! 

Oooh I have a bonus chapter coming up for this story! It's going to be like a side story (I was being very specific with the main storyline, that I didn't get to go into details and such) 

Thanks again everyone!!