*~FOUR~*

Sad Memories

Update! 

=====================

Seungho looked for Soyeon in the school, going to their classrooms and the usual places where they all hung up. While looking for her, he bumped into one of the teachers, and he asked her if she had seen Soyeon. The teacher told him that Soyeon was in the classroom but left around 20 minutes ago. Seungho continued to search for Soyeon in the school, until she saw a group of the girls in her grade leaving the school, talking and laughing. He thought to himself "That's weird, those girl would never stay after school, unless they had detention...but if they did, they wouldn't look so happy". He decided to take a chance and ask them if they had seen Soyeon. When he asked, they looked at each other and then burst out laughing. "We got rid of her for you" they said, and Seungho became furious. 

"Where is she?" Seungho said, trying to keep down his anger. 

"Somewhere around here" one of the girls said "Now that she's gone, we can have you all to ourselves." 

"So you think that getting rid of her will make me like you?" Seungho exclaimed "Well guess what, it's not working. Nothing will ever make me like you because I only like Soyeon" Upon hearing these words, the girls finally face reality. One of the girls reach into her pocket and pulled out Soyeon's phone. 

"Here" she said, handing over the phone to Seungho "We're sorry. Soyeon is in the storage room in the gym" With tears in their eyes, the girls bowed in apology, and Seungho ran to the gym.  When he got to the storage room, without a second thought, he swung the door open and saw before his eyes, Soyeon lying on the floor with food all over her. His heart dropped to his stomach, and he knelt down beside Soyeon and tried to wake her up. But Seungho couldn't wake her up. Her hands were cold, and her face was so pale. Seungho pulled out his phone and dialled the ambulance number, his hands shaking from his panic. Thinking that the ambulance would take too long to come, he told the nurse that he would bring Soyeon there. After hanging up, he called G.O. 

"G.O., I really need your help" Seungho said. Without a single moment of hesitation, G.O. said "I'll pick you up, where are you?"

"At the school, please hurry G.O." pleaded Seungho. G.O. hung up and within 3 minutes, he was at the front of the school with his car. 

"Oh my god, is she okay?" G.O. asked when he saw Seungho running towards him with Soyeon on his back, passed out. 

"I don't know." Seungho said, his voice shaking. G.O. seeing the urgency in the situation, quickly opened the door of his car and helped Seungho get Soyeon into the back seat. 

"Tell me what happened on the way" G.O. said, as him and Seungho got into the car. G.O. started up the car and gunned it to the hospital. 

===================

Hey guys, thanks for reading! More interesting happenings to come ^O^