*~ONE~*

Sad Memories

Hi guys! Here's the first chapter :) Note that the story the father is telling will be in blue, just so it's easier to see when it's the story and when it's present day. 

==============

"Daddy, daddy. Tell me the story before I go to bed please" pleads the little girl. 

"Okay" says the father "let's get you tucked in first, it's quite a long story so promise me you'll go to sleep when I'm done"      

"I promise, daddy" says the little girl, as she gets comfortable.

"Where shall I start?"  the father asks, as he sits down in a chair next to the little girl's bed 

"Right from the beginning"  the little girl says, anticipating her favorite story. 

Okay, well once upon a time...

There was a high school named Seoul School of the Arts, where students must learn about all forms of art, whether it's music, or fine arts, or drama. But to graduate, a student must take two categories to specify in. Now our story revolves around the graduating class of that year. Usually students do not transfer into Seoul School of Arts in their last two years, because of the specific requirements that the school has to graduate. But rarely does the administration make exceptions. 

That year, the school made the first exception in years, and her name was Park Soyeon.  She had just moved back to Korea after 5 years in the States, and after her audition had passed, word spread among the teaching staff quickly, that she was a music prodigy. In her audition tape, she had played 4 instruments with incredible, almost professional, skill that the registrars could not say no to her. When applying for her courses, she had chosen Vocal and Piano as her main categories to specify. And within the first month of the school year, all her teachers adored her for her unbelievable musical talent and for her kind personality. 

But like any high school, the students were not as welcoming as the teachers, especially the girls. They had disliked the fact that someone managed to get into the school without  suffering through the tough first years of Seoul School of Arts, where the teachers are the toughest in the school and they breakdown any skill you have, just so they can properly remold the student into Seoul School of Arts' standards. And they hated that this new student had put almost all the students to shame, within the first month. In that first month, Soyeon was constantly bullied by the girls and had not made any girl friends. But she never complained and continued to work hard in her studies, making her teachers very proud of her. 

In the first week of classes, Soyeon attended her Composition class, which was one of the many classes that were required when specifying in any category of music. There, the teacher introduced the project that was due at the end of the year. The project was that students were put into groups and had to compose their own song, and the best song would represent the class in the school's year end showcase. The teacher was separating the students into groups when she announced, 

"Soyeon, Seungho, Byunghee, Changsun, Sanghyun, and Cheolyoung will be one group." The students erupted in unhappy comments about the unfair group pairing, and the girls started their hateful comments towards Soyeon for being put into a group with MBLAQ. For MBLAQ was the name given to the five best friends who were very popular in that school. Cheolyoung, who is known as Mir, is the youngest of the five and had skipped two grades because of his musical talent that was discovered before being old enough to apply for high school. He had chosen Composition and Vocal as his majors, and he was the first student to get into the Vocal major with rap. Sanghyun, also known as Thunder, a Korean who grew up in the Phillipines, was an exchange student from in their first year, but decided to stay in Seoul School of Arts for his high school years. This decision was able to be made because his parents, who are well-known producers, was given an opportunity to move back to Korea and work for a famous entertaiment company. His majors were Vocal and Composition. Changsun, aka Joon, was attending a dance school in his younger years, but after wanting to pursure more areas of Art, he applied to Seoul School of Arts, majoring in Vocal and Dance. Byunghee, aka G.O., was noticed for his huge singing talent during a citywide singing contest for children under the high school age. Entering SSA (Seoul School of Arts), he had chosen Vocal and Acting for his majors. Finally there is Seungho. He was learning piano at a high level, under a recognized piano teacher, and the teacher recommended that he applied to SSA. His audition tape had impressed the registrars, and they immediately called him saying he could apply. Before attending SSA, he was also the student council and class president of his school. Like Soyeon, Seungho's majors were Vocal and Piano. These five boys were also part of the Student Council, Seungho being the president of that and his grade. Both students and teachers loved them, and one of their fans had given them the names of MBLAQ. And from then on, all the students and some teachers referred to them as MBLAQ.

"Now, settle down" the teacher said "I know some of you girls are unhappy that you don't get to be grouped with MBLAQ, but Soyeon is a new student, and I'd like her to be welcomed to the school the best way possible, and to be quickly familiar with the school and its dynamics" 

After some more complaining from the students, the teacher announced the rest of the groups, and asked the groups to sit together and start planning their project. Soyeon gets up and gathers with MBLAQ, who were already sitting together. 

"I'm so glad, we have at least one class with all five of us together" said Joon, as Soyeon was making  her way towards them. 

"I agree, we only have this class and vocal class together" Mir adds. 

When Soyeon finally gets to them she says "Hi, I'm Soyeon. Nice to meet you. I guess we're in the same group huh?" 

 

===============

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 

And I know Soyeon's real name is Park In Jung, but for the simplicity of the story's sake...we'll just omit the real name thing keke