*~THREE~*

Sad Memories

After being rejected by Soyeon, Seungho left the coffee shop, and went to meet up with the rest of MBLAQ. When the guys asked Seungho how it went, Seungho told them everything that happened with Soyeon. Seeing their friend so down, they comforted him saying that she'll come around sooner or later. Seungho, who saw how supportive his friends were, played it off and acted like he was okay. When MBLAQ said their farewells and headed home, the four guys planned to ask Soyeon the next time they saw her in school. They were absolutely sure that Soyeon felt the same, or else they would not have encouraged Seungho into asking Soyeon out. 

The next day at school, Seungho tried to hide his sadness from Soyeon as much as possible. He had told her that they would act like nothing had happened, but he still couldn't help feeling down about all of it. After school, Seungho said goodbye to Soyeon and quickly went home, trying to avoid her as much as possible. This was the perfect chance for the other guys of MBLAQ to pursure their plan. Knowing that Seungho had already gone home, they confronted Soyeon at her locker as she was packing books into her bag. They asked her, in the most un-pressuring way, if she liked Seungho or not, and to answer honestly, and to their relief, she did. 

"Please don't tell Seungho" Soyeon said, her face saddened "but I do like him as more than a friend" Hearing her answer, the boys then asked why she rejected him after he had confessed how he felt about her. 

"I'm just not right for him" she replied "If I had accepted his heart, it wouldn't be fair to him. I can't tell you guys why, just please believe me." The four guys of MBLAQ did believe Soyeon, and told her that she must have a good reason for all of it. After their talk, the guys promised not to tell Seungho any of it, but being Seungho's best friends, they could not see him so sad anymore. So they went to look for him, and told him everything that Soyeon said.  When the guys told Seungho, he was in complete shock. On one side, he was ecstatic that Soyeon also felt the same way, but he also wondered for what reason she had rejected him. He decided that he had to see her now. 

 

Soyeon was exiting the school,  when a group of girls from her grade walked up to her. "We know you rejected our Seungho, when he confessed his feelings for you" they said. Soyeon felt scared, not knowing what they will do to her. She knew the girls disliked her very much, so she started to back up, hoping she can get enough distance from them. But as she was backing, she bumped into someone. She turned around, and she saw that it was another girl from her grade. She was surrounded with no where to run. 

The girls were closing in on her until she could not even take a step. "Please, don't hurt me" she pleaded, trying to kill time hoping that there is someone in the school to save her. All at once, the girls pulled something out of their pockets and they threw it at Soyeon. Right when they released their objects, Soyeon had seen what it was, they were holding food items, like tomatoes, flour, and eggs. Before Soyeon could react, something hit her in the back of the head and everything went pitch black. 

"Somebody please save me" she thought to herself, as she collapsed onto the ground. 

 

Seungho tried calling Soyeon, so he could find her and talk to her, but there was no answer. The phone was turned off, which was strange because he knew that Soyeon would never turn her phone off. Worried that something might have happened to her, he broke into run, going to where he could think of first. The school. 

 

============

Hope you enjoyed this quick chapter! I really should be doing work for my class, but I really DO NOT feel like doing it~ blah. Anyways, as usual, thank you for reading :) Hope I didn't cliff hang you guys too much...I'll try to update soon!