Lonliness

Without making a scene

Ok. So I'm going to try writing from Kris's P.O.V. It's probably going to be pretty bad, but I'M REALLY SORRY IF ITS BAD. I'll try my best though. NOW READ ON.

---------------------------

Your P.O.V

Your eyelids lifted up as you stared into the vastness of the ceiling. Huh? Where am I? You placed your hands on the edge of the to support yourself as you hauled up.Your eyes wandered around your room as the moonlight lit onto our side of the room. The shadow of the window fell onto your grey blanket. Oh. I remember now. The infermery. It was dark. You peered your eyes to see if any light was coming from underneath the door but all you could see was darkness. Everyone must be asleep. You felt alone with nothing but the moon to talk to. You turned around to face the white circle in in the sky amongst the twinkling stars. Wrapping around blankets, your chin rested on your knees as you glanced out the window hoping someone would come.

Kris's P.O.V

Who does he think he is? That vampire. I stormed off and decided to finish off my night duty. I walked around the courtyard and past the headmaster's office until he called me in.

'Kris come inside for a moment I need to talk to you about something as well as listen to your report before you can head back to your dorms.' he said in a stern tone as he opened his door wider for me to enter. I walked in silently as he closed the door behind me and sat down in his seat.

'What is it, headmaster?'

'It's about Mia. I'm sure you know that she was bitten by Tao. Does she remember or were the memories successfully erased?'

'She doesn't remember.'

'Well then, that's good news. However, I'm not sure if you know that Mia doean't have any memories of the past.' My eyes widened has he made his statement. She doesn't have any memories of the past? Is it Tao's fault? I cleched my hand into a fist.

'Is it Tao's fault?'

'No. It's not. Apparently Tao found her in the snow nearby the school and brought her here. Ever since then I adopted her and treated her like my daughter. However....'

'What?'

Don't worry. It's nothing for you to be worried about. You may leave now.' he said enthusiastically. I walked out of the room and stopped until the door closed completely. I turned towards the sign which read 'infermery' and began to walk. I should probably check up on her.

Your P.O.V

Thump. Thump. Thump. Your eyes widened as you heard footsteps coming towards your room. Flipping over, you returned to your sleeping position and closed your eyes while pulling your covers over. The doorknob slowly twisted and a tall man entered your room.

'I know you're awake, Mia', he said. Tao. Of coarse. You hauled yourself up and sat up with your chin resting on your knees.

'Why did you come?'

'Fine then I'll leave' He turned around to walk out of the room as his hand reached out to touch the doorknob. You jumped out of bed and locked your arms around his waist.

'No please, stay.'

--------------------------------------------------------

Extra long since I haven't updated ina while. School's back in again. Sorry. Anyways I will be writing a new fanfic soon so ill be extra busy.