The unknown hatred

Without making a scene

Your thoughts are in gray.

-------------------------------------------

'Alright. It's time for the day class students to go back to your dorms. Day classes are over. You are to return to you do-'. The sound of the large gates behind you cut you off. The girls squeled in delight as the night class students began to appear into their views. You were in the middle of their path.

'Uhhh...umm..here you go' you stammered as you moved to the side to let them through. Boys began smiling and waving to all the girls calling them. You shoved the girls behind you to prevent them from getting too close. You were pushed forward and lost your balance. 

'Uwaaaaaah' you cried as you stumbled forward. Argh. They did it again. Where is he? He's late! 

'Are you alright?' A kind voice said. Your head tilted back to see it was Tao, bent down with his tender hand stretched out. It's just like on that day, 10 years ago. Memories of the past swarmed into your head. The noise around you interrupted your thoughts and saw that Tao had his hand still stretched out.

'Yeah' you muttered as your hand slipped into his. You stood up cheerfully smiling at him. 

'Keep out of trouble okay, Mia', He said smiling as he ruffled your long black silky hair. You felt a rough snatch of his hand. You turned back to see it was Kris, holding Tao's hand by the wrist. In disgust, Kris threw his hand away. 

'You'll be late for your class, Tao', Kris replied angrily. Argh. That jerk! I'm gonna kill him.

'Take care, Mia', Tao said as he walked away. Raging in anger you turned to see all the other boys waiting for your conversation to end. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Se Hun, Lu Han,Chen, Suho, Kai, Lay, Xuimin and D.O all waved and smiled as they passed by you.

'Hello', 'Good morning', and 'Keep up the good work' were all your ears could hear. You watched them go as you smiled back to them. All the other students headed their own ways leaving you and Kris in front of the gate. The closing of the gate broke the silence. 

'You jerk! What were you thinking! You were so rude to Tao, and he didn't even do anything to you! Why are you so dark to him and when are you going to tell me?!', you shouted as you began punch him on the arm. His annoyed expression didn't fall off. As expected of him.

'What's it to you? I don't like him near you. That's all', he replied in his unemotional tone. Oh this war isn't over yet you jerk!

'You were late. Again!'

'So? I need to babysit you everytime in case you mess up', Oh he just didn't!  That is it! Bring it on!

'Just. Do. Your. Job. Properly.', you replied. 

'C'mon. We don't want the headmaster worrying', He told you as he walked off towards the building. You your heels and followed him. The whole way through your voice didn't come out. Kris knocked on the headmaster's door and walked straight in.

'Mia, Kris. It's been a while. Do come in' the headmaster chirped in his cheery voice. He wasn't the usual strict headmaster but a freindly one, who always stays happy. Other teachers have told you he has a dark side but you've never seen it. You stared as he walked over to the window and poked his head out. His blonde hair blew out of his ponytail but he didn't seem to care. He breathed deeply in and out.

'You know, valentine's day is around the corner'. Both you and Kris stared at each other.

'So? I don't see what's so good about it? All there is to it are girls squeling and giving presents to their lovers who don't even seem to care.' Kris's harsh reply seemed to have shocked you. Wow. He sure knows how to boost me up.

'I'm really looking forward to it. This might be my only chance to confess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so im not that good of a writer. Im just gonna edit the foreword to put the characters in since i forgot. dont forget to subscribe. im out.