An unwanted chat

Without making a scene

Hehehe the cliff hanger. this is still from Tao's P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------

'If you ever come near her again I will come for you.' Kris started in a harsh voice. But her blood was delicious! And tempting.

'Well what can I say? I'm a blood lusty vampire who drinks blood from humans.'

'It's disgusting the way you vampires bind humans to your will drinking the liquid that brings them to life.' He said shooting daggers at me. I slowly moved away from the window and sat down on my chair, where the moonlight lit up a part of my room.

'Tell me Kris. What made you hate vampires so much?' His face screwed up in disgust as I asked that question.

'That is nothing for you to know about.'

'About how your parents were viciously killed by vampires and left you and your sister to suffer. Another group of vampires then hunted down you and your sister. She sacrificed herself to save her dear brother. You think I didn't already know that.'

'That's classified information. Vampire's should be killed. All of them are the same, vicious and deadly who can't control their hunger for blood. Both my parents and Kristine sacrificed themselves just so they can save me. And now I will have my revenge.' he said strictly and his eyes narrowed. You think you were the only ones who suffered! Well guess what, I suffered as a kid being the a Pure Blood's child.

'You weren't the only one who suffered as a kid. I may be a vampire but I also suffered the hardships of not having any parents.'

'This isn't about us, it's about Mia!', he boomed raising his deep voice. Of coarse! How could I have forgotten! I facepalmed myself in the head and then diverted my concentration back to Kris.

'I wonder why you care for her so much.' I said as he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

'If your disgusting fangs ever reach her again, I won't hesitate to kill you' Kris said raising his voice.

'And what if she lets me? What will you do then?' I said bringing up an evil smile while creasing my eyebrows downwards.

'This'. Kris's hand went up into his coat and pulled out a weapon which I couldn't quite see it. He stepped into the moonlight, where the silver weapon shone brightly in his hand and pointed up at me. It was connected with a chain in his black coat. Of coarse. As expected. Suddenly the door slammed open and Se Hun and Lu Han came in.

'President!' They both yelled and grabbed Kris by the arms. His gun returned to his coat, and jerked away from their arms and walked out of the dorms. I looked back into the window and saw him walking back into his dorms. Until next time, Kris.

--------------------------------------------

Extra long update for all of you's out there! :D enjoy and subscribe.