Confession day

Without making a scene

Staying up late at night making a mess, you ended up failing. So you bought one instead for the special someone. 

'Mia wake up or you'll be late' said Yuri, you room mate and best friend.

'Alright, alright. I'm up', you muttered as you hopped out of bed and began getting dressed for class. You arrived in class with your books right on time with Yuri.

'Why did you come late at bed?' Yuri asked curiously.

'Mmhmm..oh um.. I was doing something', you replied pretending nothing had happened.

'Has it got to do with something to do with that pink paper you've been carrying out lately?'

'Huh? WHAT!! How did you know?'. You stared at her in shock as your jaw dropped down.

'How could I not know? I'm room mate after all.'. You turned the other way preventing her from seeing your red cheeks. Just then you realised Kris' seat was empty. He's late like always. I wonder what's taking him so long. The door opened as the teacher came in and began class. Your eyelids began weighing down and soon they were closed. You head was resting on your book your arms wrapped around them. Soon you were fast asleep.

 

Your eyelids flicked open. Everything was blurred and you could see people leaving the room. You blinked a few times then yawned while stretching then realised that class had finished.

'Had a nice beauty sleep?' You turned to see it was Kris talking to you.

'Yeah' you murmured still half asleep.

'You know, we could hear you all the way to the boys dorms last night. But who cares? C'mon. You don't wanna be late.' Kris said. Late? Late for what? Oh my god. It's valentines day! There's going to be such a crowd. I need to get there first. Hopefully I get a chance to give mine. You lunged for you books and sprinted down the hallways and out the gardens. The stalls had already been prepared and the girls were all shoving and pushing in line for their gifts. The gate creaked open and the girls began screaming their confessions.

'For the annual Valentine's day, here are the instructions. You are to go to the stall with your name on it and accept everyone's gifts. And begin!' Everyone moved to their stall names and began to accept their presents. You hand slipped into your pocket and your fingers wrapped around a box. Once everybody's hands were full they left and thanked everyone. I didn't stand a chance. Maybe bext time though. You were so lost in your dreams that you tripped over and fell. The box rolled away. Kris reached down and snatched it before you could grab it. Damn.

' Kris!' Tao yelled and tossed the box towards him. Kris spun around and caught the box. He started walking again and said to Baekhyun. 'Here you can have the rest. This one is the only one I want'.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise. LOL hope you liked it. Im gonna update more often since I wont update during exam week! I seriously need to control the length of my chapters. ill try making them longer. comment. i wanna know what you think about it. DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!! im out