The unpleasant present

Without making a scene

You smiled as you walked slowly towards him. His face formed an evil smile. You watched in horror as Tao transformed. His eyes glowed bright red, his fangs began to lengthen and sharpen to points. His nails grew long, into killing claws. What, what is this? He's transformed into a....vampire? Time slowed down as the gift was presented.

You saw him in front of you. In a flash he disappeared, and you realised he was right behind you. What? How could he? His arm swung around your shoulder while his other arm held onto your hand tightly. Get away from me! You tried releasing yourself from his clasp but his grip tightened even more.

'Why are you trying to run? Are you scared of my little gift for you?' he chuckled. 'Oh this will be fun. I haven't had a good meal in ages' Beads of tweat trickled down your forehead as you began to panick. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?! He gently nibbled on your ears and then slowly, moved his lips down to your neck. Your eye's widened as you realised what he was going to do. What! No. Please don't. I don't want this. Please Tao. For me, please.

The tip of his fang were gently touching your neck as it pierced into your flesh. Blood trickled down your next from the punctures created. What! He's a real vampire?!?! You could hear him slurping the delicious drink inside you, well to him at least. You stood there, frozen like a statue and allowed him to drink in the silent darkness. You wanted to scream and shout for Kris, but your voice was captured inside. A few moments passed and the fangs were pulled out.

Turning around, you saw his mouth was covered with your blood. His tongue cleaned the blood clear and he returned to being normal. Fangs shrunk back to their original size and his eyes lost their cherry colour. Claws shrank to normal finger nails. You stayed still until a wave of diziness hit you. You fell to the side, as you felt to hands capture you.

'Vampire!' You looked up to see Kris holding you bridal style in one hand. In his other hand was a classic silver gun, directed at him. Your eyes widened as you realised something. Kris hated Tao all this time because he knew he was a vampire. But why does he hate vampires so much?

'Kris, it's about time you came to save your princess..'

'Shut up vampire'

'Stop faking Mia. I didn't drink that much for you to collapse'.

'I'm anemic', were the last words you said before the world went black.

------------------------------------

You were saying that it was like Vampire Knight. Jks. Comment!! AND SUBSCRIBE!!! im out Btw this is a double update so you're not dreaming! XD