Rejection and suspicions

Without making a scene

You gaped in shock at what Kris hand just done. Why? Why would he do that? I wanted to give it to Tao. That jerk. The girls around you sent daggers at you. You just relised you were still lying on your stomach on the floor. Shaking your head side to side you got up and watched the students shuffle around until no-one was there except you and Kris.

' Why did you give it to him? I wasn't planning on giving it too him since he had too many', you began. You threw punches at him and began pushing him but his face remained blank.

'Well someone had to give it to him. Plus, how much longer were you planning on hiding it from him?' he replied in his even tone. You looked up at him while you were holding hid coat. His face was looking straight ahead. A moment of silence passed by until you began to feel guilty.

'I..I didn't kno-

'It's alright. At least now he knows your feelings for him.'

After all these years since he came he only opened up a little bit. His parents had been killed in an accident 4 years ago. He was covered by a blanket when he came. You took him inside while the headmaster discussed afairs with other people. You took him to the bathroom and took off the colourless blanket. He was shirtless underneath. He didn't say a word and the same expression hung on his face. Your jaw dropped in horror as you saw the red liquid on his body. It covered his neck and down his chest. Once you had taken it in you dipped a dry cloth into the bathtub which was full of warm water.You began removing the red stains quietly and he remained still. But that was years ago. Ever since then, you had tried opening up his locked heart but failed. Only a little bit of it had opened. You learnt his hatred for Tao and himself, but never asked why.

'Take care of yourself, okay?', he muttered and began to walk off. You headed back to your dorm, took a shower and met the headmaster.

'So, how was everyone's Valentine's day?' the headmaster began.

'The usual boredom' Kris replied. It was boring for him atleast since he can't be nice to other people.

After your small chat was over with the headmaster, you went to your night duty. Walking around the fountain you saw Tao, standing nearby and staring as the moon. Your footsteps awoke him form his thoughts and he gave you an evil smile.

'Thank you for your gift Mia. I loved it. Now for my gift to you. You shall become my meal', he whispered, in a dark voice. Another one of his pleasant jokes. I miss the old him. Little did you know that he meant it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let the fun begin. I'll try updating within a week because of exams. DONT FORGET TO SUNSCRIBE!!! im out~