Blackout

Without making a scene

You shoved side to side, trying to escape your nightmare. You palms were sweating and body was ridiculously hot. Thud! Your eyes flipped open staring at the pale ceiling. Sitting up, you shook your head from the nasty headache. Huh? Where am I? Your head wandered around the room, laying your eyes on your clothes. You were in your sleeping dress on the floor on one of the rooms of the infirmery. You tried to stand up but your legs were like jelly and you collapsed.

'Ow!', you winced in pain as Kris came barging into the room.

'About time you woke up princess', He said with his arms crossed, looking down at you. Now what does he want.

'What am I even doing here? I can't remember anything from last night.'

'You don't remember? You scratched yourself when you were jumping down from a tree and you fell down. Apparently you passed out and I found you on the floor with your neck bleeding.' he replied as you shot your hand staright to the bandage on your neck.

'Really? I don't remember it and I guess since I'm anemic, I must have passed out.', you chuckled as you scratched the back of your neck. Wait. He didn't, did he?

'Wait. If you bought me here then who changed my clothes? You didn't, did you?', you began to panick as his lips curved up into a smile.

'Yeah. I did', he replied calmly, shoving his hands into his pockets. You jaw dropped in horror and you began punching him in the legs, even though you knew it wouldn't affect him. THAT JERK! HOW COULD HE!!

'How could you...you erted jerk!', you cried as you shook your body away from him, covering your chest.

'Relax. I was joking. I just wanted to see your reaction. I woke Yuri up and asked her to get you dressed.' he said apologetically.

'You jerk! Stop fooling around with me!', you shouted, as you tried standing up but your legs ended up collapsing. Kris grabbed your arms and pulled you to a back hug. Your cheeks warmed up as they changed colour. Covering your hair over your fave, he carefully lead you to the bed and sat down beside you.

'You should rest, and skip class for a few days until you get better.'

'But what about class an..and night duty...and Tao', you stuttered to a whisper at the end sadly.

'I'll ask Tao to drop by and don't worry, I'll take over your duties and tutor you', Kris replied with a blank expression.

'Okay go now. I need to sleep and you'll be late for class.', you shouted after him as he ran out of the room. Stretching your legs out on the bed, you pulled the white sheets over you, adjusting yourself to sleep. Staring out the windows your eyelids felt heavy and soon they closed as you slept silently through the day.

 

But what you didn't know is that while you were sleeping, Tao and Kris were at war.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry. I hadnt got a chance to update coz of all the problems and exams. Short update. I'll try making the next one longer. SUBSCRIBE!! 

@ Puddie-I am very impatient for my next fanfic :D MY HOLIDAYS HAVE BEGAN  now its time too get down to business

TEEHEE!