Collecting the pieces

Without making a scene

This is from Tao's P.O.V. It might be weird since I'm writing from a different P.O.V. Enjoy. Btw his thoughts are in purple.

-----------------------------

It has been a while since it all happened. It'll be soon that her true self will be revealed. For now I should keep moving on in order to succeed. The door creaked open and Se Hun peaked through.

'President, class is about to begin. We are all waiting for you.', he said bowing down.

'Yes I will be right there. Thank you Se Hun. You may leave.'

'As you wish, President'. I lifted myself up from the couch and grabbed my books that lay on the table messily. I walked out the door and began to climb down the stairs. Another boring day.

'President'. The crowd waiting below said together. One of them stepped in front of everyone and began to speak.

'President, last night alot of us were awoken by the scent of blood.' A murmer passed around the crowd. Before it became to loud I spoke up.

'Yes. I know of that and it has been handled. Do not worry about it.' I replied in a calm voice. I continued walking down the staircase as all of them shuffled over, making a path for me to walk through to the front. I walked into the sunlight which stung my eyes but I didn't bother covering them.

The large golden gate creaked open and I looked around before walking. She's not here. I looked over to see Kris warning a girl. She had long blonde hair plaited into 2 pigtails.

'If you take one more step'. Kris said his eyes shooting straight ahead. The girl was startled then lowered her head and shuffled back in. He didn't dare glance at me. I stopped right in front of him.

'I shall be seeing you after class about a certain matter.' I said to him in a firm voice.

'Hmph. Mia wants you to visit her.' Kris replied turning his head away. Suddenly Lu Han's voice interrupted us.

'C'mon Pres. We don't wanna be late' he said in a cheerful voice.

'I'll be seeing you soon then', I smirked at him evilly before walking off to class.

--------------After Class--------------------

It was dark and class had ended. All of the day class students were sleeping. I was at my table, staring at the chessboard which lay on my table silently. A knock awoke my thoughts.

'Come in.' Se Hun entered the room. After taking a step into the unlit room, he bowed. A shadow dropped onto the floor from the light entering the room through the  hall.

'President, Kris has asked to see you. Shall we let him in?', Se Hun asked. So he did end up coming.

'Very well, let him in.' Se Hun left the room closing the door behind him. A few moments later Kris was escorted by Se Hun.

'Leave Se Hun.' I ordered. He obeyed and bowed before leaving and shutting the door. Moonlight spilt on the table where the cheesboard lay as I opened the curtains.

'Where shall we begin?'

--------------------------------------------------------

The battle has begun! Yay! Puddie where r u? I need to start soon. Anyways SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! sorry for the wait. ive been too busy lately.