Loss and gain

Without making a scene

 

Your P.O.V

Moments passed as you help on tightly onto Kris's slim waist while he stood there still. You dug your face into his concave back and smelt in his familiar scent. A shiver went down his spine as he could feel hot air through his shirt and against his skin. His arms lifted up and held onto your soft hands tightly. His hands were much whiter than yours and left a faint glow. 

'Mia', he said in a rather soft and gentle tone, which wasn't really like him. You closed your eyes thinking about what to say.

'I missed you. I felt so lonely that it was scary. I thought....no-one would ever come' you whispered honestly as tears rolled down your cheeks. You moved away and your hands brushed against his as you moved away from him. Before he could turn around your feet sped you towards the bed as you jumped on and lay down, tangled in a mess of blankets. You kicked the blankets up and down until it fit your entire body and covered your teary face. Footsteps were heard of him walking towards you. They stopped for a moments, then the bed sunk down as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

'I'm sorry' he whispered.

'What', you said peeking up through the blanket to see Kris sitting with his back crouched. His face was pale and emotionless as it always has been. You sat up removed the blanket revealing your night clothes and your confused face. He sat there, his back arched and his face drooping down.

'It's okay. It wasn't your fault', you said to him smiling.

Kris's P.O.V

I watched her smile weakly to me. She should know. That way she won't ever be hurt like she has been now. I never want to see her like that again. I sighed in worry and in impatience. I saw her staring at me in confusion from the corner of my eye.

'Kris? What's wrong:' I moved towards her to see her eyes focused at me. Memories of the past swarmed by. She said something to me but I couldn't make out the words as her voice was slurred and she was blurred. My body felt heavy as I slowly fell to the ground and saw her peer over the edge to see me. I could see her lips move to my name. My body numbed as I was launched into the past.

----Kris's dream----

Fire leashed everywhere as a young boy walked around cluelessly. His hair was messed up by the explosion that had taken seconds before his collapse with his clothes torn and tattered like his puny body. He stumbled his away to the skelton tree, his body swinging one way to the other. He walked silently in memory of his parent's final words 'Become a strong man, who does not cry, no matter what happens'. The words rung in his ears louder than the destruction of the unstable house. The smelt in the ash and smoke surrounding him, when a stronger scent of murder.

A man nearby grinned in glee as he watched the last planks of wood collapse. He checked the perimeter before taking notice of the limp body moving towards the crooked trees. Grunting in anger he pulled out a gun and fired a bullet carelessly. Another body jumped in front as the bullet shot right through her. A blood-crudling shriek roared as the girls limp,lifeless body fell onto the boys shoulder. His eyes widened in horror of the scene that had flashed before his eyes in seconds and clinged onto the bleeding body. Blood flowed like rivers and stained his clothes. He was aware of the eyes watching him. Murmuring words to the souless body, he laid it on the ground and ran. Pain stabbed him like a dagger but he chose to ignore when he was at least a fair distance from the destroyed landscape. Pulling his shirt off, he stripped into long vertical strips and wrapped it around his wound after washing it in the nearby river.

---End of dream----

Your P.O.V

I decided not to call anyone since I wasn't allowed to be up at this late hour. Hours past and by then, I had fixed him up on my body carefully and clothed him with my blankets. I stared at him and clinged tightly onto his cool hands. A my eyelids felt heavy, I rested my head on his chest and listened to his peaceful breathing which has lulled me to sleep.

Kris's P.O.V

Voices surrounded me as I gasped for air and tried sitting up but somthing held me down. Sweat dripped onto the soft pillow beneath my head as I tilted my head to see Mia resting her head on my chest. She slept soundlessly and I decided not to disturb her. I decided not to tell her. Not now at least. I lifted my hand and her hair. I don't want to lose anyone else. That night I swore to myself that I'd never let her go. I decided to keep watch on her and settled her body in bed. Just as I was leaving, I felt a tug on my sleeve. Spinning around, I saw her sleepy eyes open.

'Don't leave me yet. Stay with me, Kris' And with that I sat beside her and watched her till morning.

-----------------------

OKAY I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING!!!! 

ive been busy with my other  fanfic. please check it out and subscribe! heres the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/241635/an-exotic-travel-drama-romance-superjunior-you-exo-travelling

i will hate you forever if you dont subscribe!!!! :)