One more day left...

Without making a scene

After headmaster had dismissed you, you went to your night duty. You were to walk all around the school making sure there that there weren't any students wandering around. Day class students were meant to be sleeping and night class students were meant to be in class. You walked on the lighted gardens and over the bridges covering the pools. One more day left. I have to prepare myself. Hopefully I can give him mine before the others. Without any warning you slammed into someone's solid body.

'Hey watch where you-'. You stared up in shock as you realised who it was. 

'I'm so sorry, Tao. I wasn't looking where I was going-', you ranted as you kept bowing down to him until his finger cut you off. You realised his finger were on your lips. You eyes widened as you looked up at his face in the moonlight. His face was calm and peaceful. His hair perfectly framing his face. The corners of his lips curved up in a smile. Time had stopped as you stared deep into his eyes. Wait. What is he doing here? I'm still on duty?!?!?! You panicked and jerked back.Tao tilted his head back and began laughing.

'Tao. I mean Tao. What are you doing here? You're meant to be in class', you argued with your hands on your hips. He smiled innocently and in his tender voice replied, 'Night class has been dismissed. I was just walking to my dorms when I saw you here and thought I should check up on you'. Your cheeks flushed red as you realised something you never knew. For all these years he actually cared about me and I was so blind I never realised. Just then, you caught a glimpse of him staring at you, trying to read your blank expression. You shoot at a smile at him and he returned it back.

' Night class students are to return to their dorms after class finishes, isn't that right Mia?', a harsh voice complained. Both your and Tao's head tilted to see that Kris was approuching you.

'Uhhh....yeah. That's right. Tao. It's about time you returned to your dorm.' you said announced cheerfully.

'Well then I should get going. It's late anyway. Be careful Mia and goodnight.' Tao whispered gently and began to walk away.

'I've finished night duty and have reported to the headmaster. I'm going back to the dorms. Be careful Mia and don't put your guard down', Kris called out as he walked off. Hmph. What does he care anyway? Turning on your heels, you sprinted down the pavement and towards the kitchen. It was dark and silent, but very close to the Moon dorms. Silently you began to pull materials out as well as a floral pink sheet of paper. You closed the door and switched on the lights. Reading over the pink the sheet of paper you pulled out earlier you began. I hope this turns out good. I want to give one to all of them. I owe them everything. Alone in the moonlight, you worked noisily trying to make the perfect gift.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

its 12 now so id better go to sleep. my exams are in 2 weeks so ill try to update as much as possible before them. until then im out DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!