Operation G.T.T.C.S.S.B.T.

You Light Up My World Like No Other.

Dedicated to LovesAsianDrama*

~A Week Later~ ~Young Ba’s POV~

Skyler barged into the living with a suitcase.

“I’m leaving. I have no idea why you’ve been ignoring me and avoiding me these past few days, but I’m not gonna stay and find out anymore. You told me you loved me. You told me I was your world. And yet you accuse me of something I don’t even remember. I find out you’ve been talking to me ex, the one who humiliated me.” My eyes were glued onto the TV. If I looked I wouldn’t be able to help myself. It was true. I’ve been avoiding him ever since Zane told me about Zac. This was the only way for him to be safe. Even if it means to let him go.

“You got nothing to say?” a tear fell from my cheek but he didn’t see. I heard him crying quietly.
“Goodbye Young Bae.” Then he walked out and slammed the door.

Suddenly, all the tears started pouring out like a waterfall and I couldn’t stop it. Skyler, my Angel, was gone. And I can’t do anything about it. What could I do? I can’t even stand anymore.

~Skyler’s POV~

I can’t believe him. How could he just do that to me? I bowed roughly to the doorman.

“Leaving sir?”

“Yes. But I don’t know for how long.”

“I hope you’ll be alright sir. Have a nice day.” He smiled warmly. I nodded and left.

Now where can I go? Aish. I should have thought this more. My phone started to ring.

Mark was calling. Wait, Mark?

“Hello?”

“Hey Skyler. What’s up?”

“How do you have my number?”

He chuckled. “That’s a secret.”

“Haha.”

“Are you alright?”

“Not really. Umm… do you mind if I stay at your place? I mean I don’t want to intrude or anything but-“

“It’s alright. Where are you?” After I told him my address he promised to come right away. Goodbye Young Bae.

~Unknown POV~

I watched as Ryan left the YG building. He looked depressed and sad. Something I haven’t seen him feel in years. I chuckled. That’s right. Come on out and you’ll walk right into my hands…evenuatlly. Oh Ryan. You made a terrible mistake in leaving me. And now you’ll be coming back to me.

~Daesung’s POV~

“We’ll figure this out.” Ri rubbed my arm. I laid my head on his shoulder. We were in the conference room with Seung Hyun and Jiyong. Our leader was scribbling something on the board.

“Alright. Operation get those two confused, stubborn, stupid-” Jiyong started.

“Off track.” Seung Hyun coughed.

‘-back together.” He finished.

“Well, Young Bae started talking to Zane for some reason and actually believed him.”

“And The Academy Award for best actor on how to Make two people in Love Break up goes to Zane for How to Break Bae and Skyler Up!!!!” I stood up with a pen as a microphone. "I just want to thank Bae for being so FREAKING STUPID for believing my story and now I'm FREE to TORTURE and BOTHER SKYLER ALL THE TIME NOW. Thank you Bae Thank You Thank You Thank You.”

“Umm.. calm down Dae.” Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy.

“Umm anyways. Skyler freaked out when Bae confronted him about secrets.”

“How much do you know about his past?”

“Nothing much except his mother died and his father rejected him.”

“Get a background check.” Seung Hyun said.

“That’ll be my job!” Ri yelled.

“Alright. Next we need to find out where Skye is and we’ll get him and Bae in the same room and they have to talk eventually. I mean, that’s a plan. Right?” I suggested.

“Alright! Operation. G.T.T.C.S.S.B.T. starts now!” Jiyong yelled.