A Scarred Past...Literally Part 4

You Light Up My World Like No Other.

~Young Bae's POV~

"I think it's best if you knew what happen to me two years ago." With those words, i was happy yet afraid. He trusted me enough to tell me.

"Two years ago, I never knew that love could be a powerful thing. I fell in love with a boy, Zane. He was the most popular guy in school. He was smart, funny and he has his cute moments. We met when he accidently bumped into me at the mall. He kept apologizing saying he was stupid for not watching where he was going. And get this. While we were picking my stuff up, our hands touched momentarily. Just like in the movies. I thought it was a one time thing. Just mutualy feelings i get when i meet someone new. But he would always make up an excuse just to see me after that. It was either,"Oh can you tutor me for math?" or "Hey can you help me find something?" Before you knew it, i actually fell in love.

"One day, when we were alone at his house,i was tutoring him, and he suddenly asked me a question."Will you go out with me." i thought i was going crazy. I thought it was a joke. But right then, he kissed me. He was my first kiss. We usually hid our relaitionship but then he came out to the whole school by kissing me in front of them, I thought i was the luckiest guy on earth." Tears fell down his face. I hugged him closer for comfort. He smiled and continued.

"Our relationship lasted for a whole year. Everything was going great. Or so i thought. On the day of my birthday, he never called me or texted me saying Happy Birthday. So i was curious to what he was doing. So i went over to his house and what did I see? A surprise birthday. Right then and there i thought that he'd love me forever. Many of my friends and his friends from school was there. The party lasted for hours. I had fun."

"Just as the party slowly ended, i wondered where Zane was. Someone told me he went upstairs. I went to the room and once i opened the door, he was....ing some other girl."

"What did you do?"

"What could i do? I ran away. I ran all the way home. I locked myself from everyone. He talked to me the next day at school and explained everything. Loud and clear. He was cheating on me with 5 different girls. He lied about being gay and that it was a dare from his friends. The whole time i was in love, he was playing with my feelings to experiment. And no. He never took my ity, I never allowed him. And that's what pissed him off also."

"Since it was almost the end of the school year, my dad and step mom moved us away for a clean start. I closed myself from everyone around me. The only time i actually talked was to Daesung. He was there for me the whole time. When he started going out with Seungri i was happy. From then on, i made sure of myself to be there for others when they needed me. I didn't want what happen to me, happen to others. I thought i couldn't love anyone anymore. Until i met you. Even though you kinda treated me wrong, i still ignored it because i knew you were better than that." he looked up at me, His light brown eyes glimmering in tears." Don't leave me Bae."

I kissed his lips gently with passion. Something that wasn't lust or fufillment but for reassurement. "You mean the world to me Angel. I'll never ever leave you." he smiled and cuddled into my chest.

"I love you Bae."

"I love you Angel." then i remembered. I pushed him off of me lightly. "I'll be right back." i got up and walked to the desk. Now i know i put it here somewhere.

"The view here is perfect." he said. Then i remembered i was . I turned and stuck my tongue at him. After a few minutes i found it.

I laid next to my Angel and propped his head onto my chest. I took his hand. "Skyler Knight, will you stay by my side? Forever?" I held up a ring.

He smiled with a slight hesitation. "Yes Bae. I will." i smiled like a little boy who got his first toy. I placed the ring on his finger. Then i placed mine on. Each of our rings had half a heart. Because i stole his heart, and he stole mine.

"Goodnight Bae."

"Goodnight Angel." we fell asleep with our hands intertwined.

 

Couple ring ==>>> http://thumbs./thumblarge_320/12236041424DF84e.jpg