Bipolar disorder

You Light Up My World Like No Other.

~Zane’s POV~
What the hell was going on? Why was he so upset with me? He sounded as if he knew I was up to something which I wasn’t. Ever since Skyler left that day, I wasn’t the same. Of course I had to move on but it was hard. I went to clubs to get my mind off of him. Went out with several people but was never satisfied with them. He never wanted to see my face again. But he knew the reason why I had to break it off. If Sol doesn’t know then that means he never knew! None of this adds up though. But When I found out about Zac’s plan I couldn’t just sit by and do nothing. I didn’t think he was capable of it.
I dialed Sol’s number again. Thank goodness Mr.Yang gave it to me.”Hello?”
There was only static until a woman spoke.”I’m sorry but you cannot make a call right now. Please pay another five dollars for an hour.”
I hanged up. Hopefully they’ll be alright unless Sol does something stupid.
I sighed and looked out the window where the sandy white beach looked so peaceful. California is really beautiful.

~Daesung’s POV~
“I don’t know where he went.” I walked back and noticed Young Bae also gone.
“Where…?”
“He wants to break up with Skyler.” Jiyong replied.
“What?”
“Why? Everything was alright.”
“Dae. We need to bring Skyler in for his appointment.”
“Seriously? Right now? He might be in trouble. We don’t even know where he is.”
“Got him!” Seung Hyun came in with a laptop. There was a map and a blinking light.
“You put a tracker on him?”
“Nope. The Apple company did.” When he saw my confused face he explained.”ICloud.”
“Ohh! Well let’s go then.”

We found him somewhere in a tall building. Kpop News. Why would he be here?
“Hi.” I greeted the front desk. She blushed as she realized who we were.
“Oh-uh… How may I help you?”
“Have you seen a tall-ish boy with purple eyes and black hair?”
“Yes. He’s at a job interview right now.”
“Can you please tell us where?”
“I’m sorry but it was confidential.”
“Please?” Seung Hyun came and raised an eyebrow whiling smiling.
“Down that way and take a left turn. You can’t miss it.” She mumbled quickly and looked down.
“You are so bad!” Jiyong whispered.
We walked as normal as we could and knocked on the door. No one answered so I walked in.
“Hi. Is Skyler here?”
“You know Skyler?”
I saw him next to a woman with long blonde hair.
“Yes. He’s my cousin.”
“You are and you didn’t tell me?” She playfully slapped him.
“Haha I know I forgot.”
“How can you forget? Well you got the job and your job will be taking pictures of BigBang!”

“What do you want?” he asked as we walked out.
“About you and Young Bae.”
“There’s nothing now. We just need...a break I guess.”
“Uh huh. Anyways. We need to go to an appointment.”
“Fine whatever.” He actually agreed?
“Well we’ll go home and see if…he’s home.” Jiyong and Seung Hyun drove away. Luckily the doctors was in walking distance.
“Are you sure there’s nothing to talk about?”
“Yes.”
“Why did he think you were keeping secrets?”
“How should I know? How should I know anything about him? He talked to Zane!”
“So?”
“He knew how much he hurt me and yet he believed every word Zane said.”
“Hey-“
“We’re done.” He stomped off into the clinic.

A tall blonde guy walked in. He had clear blue eyes and had a strong built.
“Hey there! I’m Dr.Tomlinson but you can call me Zac.” He extended his hand and we shook it.
“Now, what I believe is that you have minor bipolar disorder.” He took out a capsule of pills. “Take these and you’ll be better soon. Take 3  before every meal.”
“Hmm.”
“Thank you doctor.” As we left, Skyler stared at Zac as if he was trying to figure out who he was. But that doctor looked vaguely familiar. And his name tag didn’t say Tomlinson. It was Cruz. Something is weird about that guy.