Don't ever leave me

You Light Up My World Like No Other.
~Seungri's POV~
"Seungri! I need to get some groceries. Can you help me?" Skyler yelled from the kitchen.
I walked to the kitchen. He was washing the dishes. I swear, things have gotten easier since he came. I cook half the time while he cleans. Unlike some people.
"When are we leaving?"
"A few minutes. I gotta get ready." Once he left, i walked to my room. Daesung was taking a nap.
"I guess i gotta handle things on my own right now." i murmured.
Once we drove up the parking lot i faced Skyler.
"We both know that you didn't come here for groceries."
His eyes narrowed."Then why else would we be here?"
I glared at him. He rolled his eyes and walked out the car. I sighed and followed. 
Once inside, he led us to the beverage aisle. He picked up a bottle of Sprite.
We paid for the drink and walked out.
I grabbed his wrist and turned him.
"I know that whenever something's upsetting you, you always have sprite for some reason."
"Can't i just enjoy my soda?"
"Skyler. I know what happened two years ago. It's better to let it all put. You have to let go of the past. For a better future." he looked down.
"I know Seungri. But it's not easy."
I raised his chin."That's why you have Young Bae."
Before he could say anything, people flooded around us asking for autographs.
He grumbled something so i pulled him into the car. I was careful not to run anyone over.
"How do i know if Young Bae wouldn't hurt me?"
"Young Bae is a really sweet and caring guy. He looks out for everyone. I remembered one time, i messed up a lot during a dance practice. He stayed after and made sure i got the right moves. He's willing to give up his own time for others." when he didn't answer i continued."He loved you Skyler. Ever since that first day you came. He was just in denial. But now he isn't afraid of his feelings. It's because of you that he loves someone. Truly loves someone. By the way he looks at you, he isn't lying."
"We'll see how long this last. For now, i'm just not giving him my heart just yet." I smiled and ruffled his hair. 
"Now that i think about it, you aren't that young. You're only 3 years younger. And isn't your birthday...in a few weeks?"
"Really? I didn't notice." he wasn't being sarcastic. He sounded serious.
"Are you alright? You never seem to remember when your birthday is."
"I don't know. When i think about it, it's all blurry. The only thing i remember was when you and Daesung first got me that sweater and shoes."
"That was just last year.." after the incident."I'm gonna make an appointment for you."
"Why?"
"We need to figure out why you can't seem to remember a lot from the past except your mother."
"I'm fine. Everything's great."
"Well as your father,slash,friend. I'm going to do it anyways." I waved his protests away.
"Drink your sprite before Daesung see." 
~Skyler's POV~
After the talk with Seungri, i kinda felt better. I was about to unlock the house door when i heard a huge crash. Seungri and i glanced at each other and i yanked the door open.
We came in to see a mess of glass all over the hallways. There was yelling in the living room. I ran towards the voices. The glass crunched under my shoes.
"-can't believe you would do that to me!" it was a female voice.
"Me?! Are you serious? You're the one who's cheating on me with 2 other guys. Maybe more idk. So shut the up you stupid hoe!" it was Young Bae.
Once i got there i saw Crystal standing in the middle of the room. Young Bae was on the couch.
Young Bae glanced at me. Crystal turned and looked at me.
"This is what you want? You love some boy? Are you telling me i've been dating a gay?"
"I don't care who you are but if you stay any second longer, i will call the cops on you."
"All of you are sick!" she picked up pieces of glass and threw them at Young Bae. My body reacted and soon i found myself in front of him with pieces of glass on my face.
"You lay one finger on him, i'll make sure it isn't just your face that's going to be ed up."
"Get the hell out of my way kid."
"No." she raised her hand and slapped me. Causing more blood to drip down.
"Try that again and we'll see what happens next." she raised her hand but before she got the chance to hit me, i dodged and kicked upwards. Yes, i was flexible like that. Good old gymnastics. My feet connected with her chin. She screamed and fell back.
I stood up and looked at her. She's out cold. Can't even take a hit.
Looking up, i saw Seungri calling the cops. I turned and kneeled down next to Young Bae.
"Are you alright Young Bae?"
"I'm fine, but what about you?" he ran his hand across my cuts gently. Thank goodness none of the glass actually got stuck.
"I'm sorry you had to see all that."
He smiled instead."Why? You saved my life from a psycho. Plus it makes me love you more that you can protect yourself and others." He came up close."I don't care about what just happened. Just don't leave my side again." he kissed me softly."I can't live without you." a tear fell down his cheek.
"She told me that she'd kill you because i didn't love her."
"Wait a minute, where's Daesung and the others?" Seungri almost yelled.
"She drugged them. They should be knocked out in their rooms."
He ran towards his room for Daesung.
I checked Young Bae to make sure he was alright. He only had a few cuts on him. I went to the kitchen for a wet cloth to clean him.
Eventually the cops came and took Crystal away. The other members were knocked out but they'll wake up in the morning with a bad headache. Young Bae cleaned my cuts gently as he could.
Afterwards, i led Young Bae to his room. We fell asleep in each others arm. He's starting to win my heart after all.