another of BigBang's memories

You Light Up My World Like No Other.

~Jiyong's POV~

Seung and Young Bae walked back. Young Bae looked horrible. But he was smiling...well kind of. 
"Alright! Everybody out please!" Daesung announced.
"Why? I wanna be with my Angel."Young Bae whined.
"Later.Now shoo shoo." Daesung waved us out. Everyone groaned. Even Seungri was kicked out. 
"Tell me exactly why we were just kicked out?"
"Because Skyler probably asked Daesung to buy-" Young Bae started to say but Seungri clamped his mouth shut with his hand.
"Seungri." I raised an eyebrow.
"Don't give me that look 'cause it's not like i know what Skyler is asking Dae to buy for you guys." he scoffed and then his eyes widened.
"Umm..."
"Way to go genius." Young Bae nudged his shoulder.
"So...Seung!" 
"Yes bunny?" he wrapped an arm around my waist. Pulling me closer.
"Let's go home and decorate the house." he nodded and whispered in my ear.
Young Bae raised an eyebrow."What are you guys talking about?"
I laughed when Seung finished.
"C'mon Young Bae." i pulled his arm.
"Where?"
"Home." Seung said.
"NO!" Young Bae tried to leave but then Seung just picked Young Bae up like he was a sack of potatoes.
"Put me down!"
"Nope. Skyler asked me to do this so you snooze you lose."
"How does that fit into this situation?"
"I don't know." i admitted.

 

Once we were home we shoved Young Bae into his bathroom.
"Take a shower and get some sleep." I told him. He grunted and started to walk away.
Sighing,i gently closed the bedroom door.
"Ready for decorating princess?"
Seung was tangled in a mess of christmas lights.
"Excuse me? Princess?"
"Uh...i meant sweetie. I don't know where princess came from." he looked to the side.
"How about we make something clear."
"Is that a question or statement?"
"You can call me bunny,sweetie or whatever you want,but not princess. I'm not your woman." I glared at him,pressuring him to find the right words.
"But you are my husband." he bit his bottom lip and gave me a y look. I so wanted to take him right there-Wait! I'm suppose to be mad at him. Grr. Him and his y smiles.
"Hmph. I'm still upset with you." I stuck my tongue at him but then he surprised me when we suddenly nipped it. He smiled at my surprised face.
"Are you still upset?"
"Uhh.." he got closer and the lights fell from his body. Wait a minute,they weren't tangled in the first place!
"Hey-" he cut me off as he placed a hard and passionate kiss on my lips. He already wrapped an arm around my waist.I tried to push him away but then he placed his hand behind my head,pulling me closer.
He tilted his head for entrance. I gave in. He moaned as our tongues swirled. He slid a hand up my back. Fireworks exploded in my chest. Not one day have I not loved Seung. Ever since we first met,my feelings grew stronger.
Suddenly there was a big something prodding against my thigh.
"Well,time for decorations!" i said excitedly and pushed him away.
"What? So you're going to leave me hanging like this?" he pouted. Aww. He looked so cute. But this cute boy has to be punished.
"Obviously. Go fix your problem and come help me." he sighed and walked past me. But he slapped me real hard on the . He ran away before i could reach him.
"That boy." i muttered.

 

~Seungri's POV~
"Take me to the mall Ri!" Dae said once we left the hospital. We walked towards the parking lot.
"Why?" He was was holding a piece of paper. "What's that?" i tired to look at it but he hid it.
"That's for me to know and you to find out."
"Pretty please?" i widened my eyes.
"Nope! And i'm not looking at your adorable panda eyes." He glanced at me but quickly looked away.
"Fine. Be that way." i muttered.

 

After a long,and i mean LONG, day of shopping we finally made it home. Dae was always fussing about what exactly to buy.
Eventually he got what he wanted. 
But i wasn't allowed to look at any of it.
"Oh you'll forgive me  Mr.Grumpypants." Dae kissed me on the cheek. 
"Yeah yeah." he chuckled. I unlocked the door and we walked in when i screamed.
"Seungri!" Jiyong yelled.
"Jiyong!" Dae yelled.
"TOP!" Seung Hyun yelled.
"Put some clothes on!" i yelled as i hid my face into Dae's shoulder.
"What's with all the yellin-" Young Bae started to walk out of his room until he saw Jiyong covering himself with a blanket but Seung Hyun was just calmly laying there with his lower half covered. Jiyong covered him soon after though.
"Ahh! My eyes!" Young Bae ran back into his room.
"Why would you guys do that? Now we gotta burn the couch!" i yelled.
But after a few minutes of yelling and hiding,everyone laughed. Including Young Bae.
Wow. It's been awhile since BugBang laughed again like this. Lately we were always in pairs.