The letter

You Light Up My World Like No Other.

~Young Bae’s POV~

Riing. Riing. Riin-

I slammed my alarm clock. I twisted slowly to make sure Skyler didn’t wake up. When I was assured he wasn’t, as gently as I could I pried his arm off of my waist and pulled the covers over him.
Grabbing a few clothes, I went to take a quick hot shower. Once I was done, someone was cooking breakfast. I walked towards the kitchen while drying my hair. Seungri was busy cooking and listening to his iPhone.
I yanked off an earphone and whispered, “Why you up so early kid?” he was so shocked that his big panda eyes were huge.
“Young Bae don’t do that!” I chuckled.
“Why aren’t you in bed with Daesung?”
“I’m making breakfast for you since you wore out Skyler last night and you can’t exactly cook that well.” He smirked.
“Oh you heard?” I blushed.
“I’m pretty sure everyone upstairs heard it also.” He laughed quietly. “I’m kidding.”
He placed a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. “Thanks Seungri!” I quickly gobbled everything up.
“Oh and this came for you.” He placed an envelope next to the glass of milk he gave me.
“What’s this?” he shrugged and went back to bed.
 

Young Bae

It was the only words on front. I ripped it open and a letter came out.

Dear Young Bae,

              Or should I call you Taeyang by your stage name? Or even Sol? But since I knew Skyler pretty well, he must have given you a nickname…Bae perhaps? You might want to keep this letter a secret in case your Angel might get hurt…possibly. I mean you can tell all your friends but imagine if you tell Skyler? What would he do? What would he be thinking? We don’t want him to be now do we? We can talk more when you’re alone.

Love,
Zane

 

Behind the letter was a note.

Look through your texts sweetie. ;)

Hesitatingly, I looked and saw a text from an unknown number.  I opened it and there was a picture of me and Skyler kissing in our room.
“What the !” I clenched my fists. How could he just blackmail us like this? I should tell Skyler but Zane was right, how would he take it? I’ve never seen him mad or anything like it.
“Bae? What’s wrong?” I turned and saw Skyler shirtless and just wearing my pajama pants.
He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
“Oh…it’s nothing Angel.” He smiled. “Come here.” He walked towards me and sat on my lap. He cuddled into the crook of my neck.
“I love you Angel. You know that right?”
He was half asleep as he nodded. “I love you too Bae. Go to work so I can see you come home earlier.” I smiled and nodded. Carefully I carried him up bridal style and walked back to the bedroom.
“Good night Angel.” I kissed his head and left.
 

It was already 10 am. Wow. We’ve been working for about 3 hours straight. I sat down and drank some water before I pulled out my phone. I was about to call Skyler when it rand. Unknown Number. Hmm.
“Hello?” I answered as I walked out.
“Good morning Taeyang. How are you feeling today?”
“Who is this?”
“Why, you didn’t get my note?”
“What do you want from me?”
“Well, since we both know you aren’t going to give up Skyler. I think trying to hurt you both will be fun. And maybe I’ll have some fun with the others.”
“Why are you even doing this? You’re the one that hurt Skyler and left him. What more do you want from him?”
“He humiliated me! In front of my family, and everyone I knew.”
“What?”
“Wait, you don’t know?”
“Know what? That you’re a ing liar?”
He laughed.”Well who’s the liar now? Obviously he didn’t tell you what exactly happen.”
“He told me that you pretended to love him and lied saying it was all a joke.”
“Sol Sol Sol. I believe you just been lied to.”
My blood went cold at what he told next.

A/N imr eally sorry about not updating but this is whats going on so far :). more will come by the end of today.