Kyuhyun's Mistake

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

 

 

Every day was almost perfect for both Kyuhyun and Yesung.
They were a perfect couple that everyone longed to be like.
They were sweet and caring towards each other, only arguing over important stuff like…..who gets the ice cream.

Days, weeks, and months passed by like this, the two perfect couples always together.

Kyuhyun thought, that this is his life. The life he’s always wanted.
The voices or disgusting hands never came back now that he had Yesung in his life to encourage, and brighten his life.
He never did mention again about who left his baby a long time ago, although he was really curious. He didn’t want to hurt his lover anymore by bringing that topic up again.
Both Kyuhyun and Yesung thought that everything was just fine and dandy between them, until late August, 3 weeks before Yesung’s debut. This one day changed their relationship almost immediately because of Kyuhyun’s mistake of his choice of words, and also his choice of staying, or leaving.

 

Kyuhyun was at dance practice at SUJU without Yesung, since Yesung was debuting soon so he had another teacher and his schedule was completely changed to fit the right training before debut.

Kyuhyun’s phone went off during their break, so he quickly excused himself from talking with Eunhyuk, and answered his phone outside of the dance room.

“Yoboseyo?” He said.

“Kyuhyunie~!” A voice sang out happily.

“Oh, baby! Hey, how’s it going?” he smiled. The sound of Yesung’s voice was enough to make him all jittery. His lover had a way to always make Kyuhyun happy, even just a small squeal of happiness, or a ‘good morning Kyu’.

“Good!” Yesung replied back.

“That’s good. What’d you call for?”

“Does calling my boyfriend always require a reason?”

“Uh….well, no. But this is the first time you’ve called me during practice…..”

“Oh. I just wanted to ask if you had any plans later today.”

“Today? I don’t think so. Why?”

“Good! Could you keep it that way, please?”

“I erm…..I guess. Yeah.”

“Promise?”

“Yup.”

“Thanks! See ya!”

Yesung hung up before Kyuhyun could even ask why his schedule needed to be empty.
Kyuhyun stared at his phone in amusement, before flipping it shut and walked back into he dance room.

“Hey Kyuhyun!” Someone called out.

Kyuhyun looked up from putting his phone away, to see Changmin waving for him.

He raised an eyebrow in reply. “What?”

Changmin ran up to Kyuhyun happily. “Hey, do you think you c-“

“Okay class! Let’s start from the beginning!” their teacher interrupted.

“I’ll tell you after class!” Changmin called over his shoulder quickly before he ran back into his place.

Kyuhyun shrugged it off and also went to his rightful place on the dance floor.


Kyuhyun collapsed back against the wall after the dance class was over, and started to take a swig of water, but jumped and spewed the water back out everywhere when someone put a hand on his shoulder, surprising him.

“Changmin! Don’t scare me like that!”

“Sorry. I wanted to ask you a favor.” Changmin said, staring at the puddle of water in disgust.

“Sure. What?” Kyuhyun asked, wiping water off his lips with the back of his hand.

“Well, today, I have a party and I want you to come. I also want you to perform in it with JunSu and I.”

“Dance?”

“Yeah. Yunho had to pull out because he twisted his ankle in practice. Stupid, I know. I need another dancer during the stage performance at my house, and you’re pretty good.” Changmin shrugged, taking a gulp of water from his own water bottle.
Changmin himself was pretty rich and spoiled. His parents owned a chain of five star hotels, and he was training to be a singer. So let’s just say, Changmin has a large house that he always loves throwing parties in.

“Well, I don’t think I have anything to do this afternoon, but I’m not the best dancer. Why don’t you ask Eunhyuk or some-“

”You coming or not?” Changmin asked.

“I…me? S-sure. I guess.”

“Great! Promise you won’t pull out like Yunho, or break your ankle?”

“I…..yeah. I promise.”

“Great! See you at my house at 7:30!” Changmin said, giving Kyuhyun a hard slap on the back before walking off.

Kyuhyun coughed up some water from the sudden impact, before checking his watch for the time.
6:50- that gives Kyuhyun barely half an hour to prepare for the party.

Kyuhyun quickly ran back to his shared dorm with Yesung, and kicked off his shoes by the front door to see Yesung’s combat boots there already. Yesung’s home early.

“Baby, I’m home!” he called out, walking towards the hall of bedrooms, only to be immediately attacked by a blur of black that zipped out of Yesung’s room.

“Kyunie~! You’re back!” Yesung chirped.

“Yup.” Kyuhyun smiled, swinging the elder around in his arms.

“How was school and practice?” Yesung smiled, giving Kyuhyun a light peck on the cheek.

“Like usual. Hard but fun.” Kyuhyun shrugged, setting the elder back down onto flat ground.

“That’s what she said….” Yesung coughed out, earning a slap on the from Kyuhyun, causing Yesung to let out a high squeak of surprise.

Yesung followed the younger curiously to the boys room, to see Kyuhyun stripping to change out of his school clothes.

“Wh-Where’re you going?” Yesung stammered, watching the younger slip on a pair of white skinnies, a red wife beater and a black leather jacket. Something that you wouldn’t wear on a normal basis.

“Changmin-ah invited me to his party as a dancer last minute during practice.” Kyuhyun explained, walking into the bathroom to fix his hair a little.

“But-“

“He said that Yunho sprained his ankle and he needed a dancer in place for him, so Changmin asked me.” The younger continued, fixing a few stray strands of hair.

“But-“

“He said he needed a stage performance there, so that’s why we have this little dance team going on.” Kyuhyun shrugged, walking towards the front door and started to slip on a shoe.

“But you said you schedule was free today!” Yesung blurted out, standing a few yards away from Kyuhyun, watching the younger move around.

Kyuhyun froze in his movement, and looked back up at the elder. “Oh. Oh yeah. I’m so sorry, baby.”

“B-But you promise me.” Yesung whimpered, looking down at the ground.

“I know. I’m sorry baby. I promised Changmin too, that I would go.” Kyuhyun whispered softly.

“I wanted you here today though…..” Yesung said quietly, his voice cracking a little, close to tears.

“But you see me every day. Oh baby, no, don’t cry.” Kyuhyun said nervously, walking over to the elder with only one shoe on and reached up to brush a tear away, but Yesung stepped back.

“Baby?” Kyuhyun asked quietly in a hurt tone. Kyuhyun wasn’t looking forward to ever seeing Yesung cry again. Let alone the cause of the elder’s tears were because of Kyuhyun.

“You promised me though.” Yesung cried, his hands now fidgeting with the hem of his black sweatshirt.

“Oh baby, please don’t cry.” Kyuhyun said, glancing at his watch to see that it was 7:26 already.

“But you promised me!” Yesung yelled, looking up at Kyuhyun with watery eyes, tears streaking down his pale cheeks.

“I know! Baby, please! I’ll be back before midnight!” Kyuhyun said desperately, reaching up to wipe away the tears, but Yesung stepped back again.

“But I want you here now!” He sobbed out, wiping his own tears away with his small fists like a child, his fingers clenching around the long black sleeves of his sweatshirt.

“Baby, I really got to go! I’m sorry!” KyuHyun said, staring at his watch panickly that now read 7:30 exact. “I’ll call you alright?” He said quickly, before leaning forward to steal a quick kiss on Yesung’s cheek and ran back over to the door to slip on his other shoe.

‘You’re leaving me?” Yesung asked in shock, his silver eyes wide with disbelief.

“Yes. I’ve got someone waiting for me.” Kyuhyun said, before opening the door and closed it hastily behind him.

“You’re leaving me…..?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, short chapter ^.^
But hey, you get to know Yesung's past soon :3

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! I'LL FRIGGIN LOVE YOU IF YOU DO ♥ !