The Pain

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

 

Yesung opened his eyes slowly, trying to mentally shake the tiredness away from his body and mind.
He groaned a little at the stiffness in his back, and sat up a little, only to collapsed back from a burning pain in his lower region.
Flashbacks of last night’s activities with Kyuhyun came back to him as he rolled over onto his side.

Talking about Kyuhyun, where is that boy?
He wasn’t laying next to Yesung like usual, waiting patiently for the elder to wake up.

Yesung frowned a little and sat back up again with some difficulties, before peeling the soiled sheets off his body.
He rubbed the sleep away from his eyes before stretching painfully and then pulled on a pair of boxers and pants, and then limped his way out of the room.

He found the younger sitting on the couch playing his video games since today was Saturday, meaning no school.

Yesung shuffled slowly into the living room and took a seat next to the younger before snuggling close to Kyuhyun, but the boy pushed him off roughly, still focused entirely on his game.

Yesung frowned a little, and tugged lightly at the boy’s sleeve, wanting to snuggle or at least a ‘good morning’ from Kyuhyun.
But when Kyuhyun gave no response at all, he gave Kyuhyun’s sleeve one last hard jerk, and then slouched back against the couch with a pout, crossing his arms with a huff.

Kyuhyun sighed loudly and paused the game unwillingly.
“What do you want, baby?” he asked impatiently.

Yesung gave him an offended look and sat back up again.
Never did Yesung expect that his sweet nickname would be put or used so harshly and rudely.

He grabbed his notepad and scribbled something down on it before slapping Kyuhyun across the face with it.

“Son of a ?!” Kyuhyun yelped, quickly catching the falling notepad and rubbed at his sore cheek.
He flipped it back to the page it was supposed to be on while the insides of his cheeks, checking if he was bleeding since it was a pretty hard slap.

Heartless bastard!  Was written hastily on the notepad.

Kyuhyun smirked and turned to look at the elder who was pouting……..quite adorably.

He bit his bottom lip from laughing and instead reached up to pinch the puffy cheeks.
“Aaw…..is my baby jealous of the video game?” He cooed, pressing a rough kiss to the elder’s lips before pulling back away again.
“Don’t be, Baby! You got hit by a car, and yet you’re still alive, just like my game character! He has three lives!”

Yesung snapped his head to stare at the younger in utter shock.
Did Kyuhyun just compare him to his game character!?

He go up abruptly and brought the back of his hand down across the boys cheek with a loud smack!, causing Kyuhyun’s head to snap sideway.

Yesung picked the notepad back up, scribbled something down on it again, before ripping it off, crumpled it, and threw it at the boy angrily.
He threw the notepad back down onto the wooden floors and ran back to his room with tears in his eyes.

Kyuhyun felt his own tears pooling around his eyes, but he held them back as he reached up a little to touch his now probably swollen cheek.
It was the perfect reaction he needed.

He the insides of his cheek cautiously since it was numb, to taste the thick, coppery liquid on his tongue.
He cringed at the disgusting taste of his own blood.
The slap hurt, yes, but it hurt him more in the inside.
His heart ached and clenched with every glare, frown, or tears that appeared on his lover’s face.

He had a major weak spot for Yesung, and Kyuhyun could feel his own body betraying him, begging for him to comfort the elder, his body twitching a little once in awhile, wanting to hold the elder tightly in his arms.

Another five minutes of sitting on the couch and twitching uncontrollably, he finally gave in and got up from the couch in search for his lover.

Kyuhyun heard the shower running so he opened the bathroom door and peeked in a little.
And sure enough, Yesung stood in the shower with hi9s arms wrapped tightly around his body; his head hung low as silent tears trickled out from his closed eyes, mixing in with the hot water.

Kyuhyun bit his lip nervously, before stepping in quietly and quickly rid himself of all clothes.
He slowly approached the elder and opened the shower curtain before stepping in quietly, the elder still unaware of his presence since he was crying so hard.

Kyuhyun reached up hesitantly, and wrapped his long arms around the elder’s wet torso, pressing his face softly against the crook of Yesung neck.

”I’m sorry, baby.” He whispered brokenly.

Yesung spun around and pushed the boy away harshly, angry tears trickling down his face.
He wanted to scream and yell at the other again.
He wanted to tell Kyuhyun to stop-- To stop all this madness.
He wanted to spill his feelings out to the younger, but he can’t.
Not anymore.

“Baby, please, I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.” Kyuhyun said softly, reaching forward again and pulled Yesung tightly into his arms.

The elder made a sound of complaint and tried to pull away, clawing and scratching at Kyuhyun’s arms and chest with his blunt nails, leaving dark red marks across the boys upper body, and somehow managing to even draw some blood, but Kyuhyun still clung on tightly, crying, refusing to let go.

But soon, Yesung was just pounding and punching at the boy’s chest half-heartedly, loud sobs emitting from his lips.

Kyuhyun held on tightly to the struggling man, refusing to let go no matter how painful the physical pain was.

Yesung continued to inflict pain upon the boy, small sobs and whines escaping his lips, but soon, he gave up.
He let out another broken sob and collapsed against Kyuhyun, burying his face against the boys and wet chest, his arms crushed between their bodies.

“Baby, please forgive me. I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun begged, holding the elder’s head tightly against his chest, raining soft kisses atop his dark hair.

Yesung shook his head stubbornly, but deep inside, it was hard to refuse Kyuhyun, knowing that he loved the younger no matter what.
The one that was forever destined to be his other half.
He loved the boy too much.


Once Yesung had calmed down a little, they both soon found themselves cuddled up together on the younger’s bed later that morning with Yesung curled up tightly on Kyuhyun’s lap as the younger adoringly at Yesung’s head that rested against his chest as he leaned back against the headboard.

Yesung was still sniffling and hiccupping a lot, still pissed at how Kyuhyun had compared him to a many-lived game character.

Kyuhyun was softly petting his lover’s dark hair that was still pouting, and whispered genuine apologies and comforting words by the elder’s ear.

But Yesung was being Yesung, so every time Kyuhyun wanted to just look at his lover’s face or give him a soft kiss on the cheek, Yesung would turn his head away stubbornly.

Kyuhyun had some troubles trying to hide a small smile that twitched up on his lips from the cuteness, but that just caused Yesung to frown in disapproval and pout more.

“Aaw….baby, please look at me? I’m really sorry! I won’t say anything like that anymore.” Kyuhyun cooed, giving his lover his puppy face that usually works.

But not today.

Yesung just scowled and shoved the younger’s head away.

“Baby, come on. You’re not that mean, are you?” Kyuhyun asked.

Yesung gave the younger a ‘so what if I am’ face, before looking away again and crossed his arms over his bare chest to make his point.

Kyuhyun sighed quietly as he sat back up and pulled his lover back into his arms.
“Jongwoon-ah, I’m sorry. Please look at me. I know I’ve done wrong.” He whispered softly, gently turning Yesung’s face towards him so their eyes met, but Yesung just jerked his chin back out of his grasp, and continued on pouting.
If he’s going to forgive the younger, he should at least torture Kyuhyun for a little bit.

Kyuhyun sighed again in defeat and just settled with pulling Yesung’s head close to his bare chest again, and laid back down.

They lay there together for a moment with Yesung’s head resting lightly against the boys left chest, one hand on Kyuhyun’s abs as Kyuhyun gently the elder’s black hair lovingly.

“Baby,” KyuHyun started quietly after five minutes of silence.
“You know I love you, right? I love you a lot.” He whispered, planting a kiss to the crown of Yesung’s head.

Kyuhyun felt the other’s warm body shift slightly and their eyes met, causing his heart to beat fast.
No matter how many times Kyuhyun’s see’s those beautiful, silver eyes, or just be in the mere presence of his lover, it always made Kyuhyun’s heart beat erratically out of love.

Kyuhyun smiled and reached up to Yesung’s cheek softly when the elder nodded once in reply and smile a little.

“Good. Because I want you to know, that whatever I say, you can’t and shouldn’t take it to heart. I love you too much to actually hurt you in anyway.” Kyuhyun said softly, reaching up a little more to brush the elder’s dark bangs away from his silver eyes, and gently pressed his own forehead against his lover’s, their noses barely brushing.

Yesung blinked once in confusion.
If he didn’t want to hurt Yesung, why would he ever do such things to him then?
He reached up and wrapped his arms around the boy’s neck and gave his lips a soft peck in understanding.

Kyuhyun smiled in satisfaction and gently pulled the elder closer by the hips and kissed his forehead lovingly.

“You’re perfect to me, Jongwoon. I love you.”

 

 

A/N: Sorry, it's unedited.
But hey! New chapter for you!
My homeworls l;ong forgotten now!
You're welcome!
I have a stash of homework now.....
But please, do enjoy the chapter and leave comments!
And the macro....about that.....I was bored, so I decided to go make a macro......