I'm Afraid

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

***NOTE***: DOUBLE UPDATE and I'm not going to rate this, but there is some touchy touchy parts......

 

Kyuhyun shifted lazily in his half asleep state, but stopped when he felt a warm weight on top of him.
His eyes fluttered open tiredly to see a familiar head of black hair, except it was now extremely messy.

Snippets of last night’s fun came back to him.
He smiled secretly to himself, wondering how a fight became a session of hot -or Yesung’s full 360 degrees change.

But either way, it didn’t matter. All that Kyuhyun cared about now is that Yesung’s was all his.
His new, special toy that was destined to be his, and he will treasure and pamper it forever.

Kyuhyun gently pulled the elder’s bare body against his own body as he kissed the head of black adoringly.

Yesung’s eyes opened slightly when he felt skinny, yet strong arms hold him tightly around the waist, almost possessively.
But the first thing he said to Kyuhyun was: “I hate you.”

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and shifted again so they were looking directly at each other. “I love you too~!” he cooed.

Yesung jerked the covers over his head and muttered something inaudible.
All Kyuhyun got was something about: “Too early to use such a sweet Tone. I feel a cavity coming on.”

Kyuhyun laughed lightly at the comment, before gently running his long fingers up and down the elder’s smooth, , coaxing the elder to come back out.
When he finally did, Kyuhyun took in Yesung’s appearance.

“Damn, you’re y.” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.
Yesung’s eyes were still half-lidded from the sleepiness, but his hair was a y mess, sticking out everywhere. His pink, plump lips were also still swollen from last night and there were dark love bites along his neck from last night from Kyuhyun’s eagerness.

“I know.” Yesung said teasingly, before sitting up in bed, but cringed when a jolt of pain shot up from his lower backside.

“Careful.” Kyuhyun said, sitting up too. “I’m amazing in bed.” Kyuhyun smirked as he wrapped his arms around Yesung.

“No, you were rough.” The elder corrected, pushing the boy back away again and carefully slid out of bed before walking back to his own room.

Kyuhyun smiled and watched the elder limp away, before he got up himself to get dressed and prepare for the morning.
When he was fully dressed, clean, and ready for the school day, he stepped out of his room to see Yesung in the kitchen already, cooking breakfast for the two of them.

Kyuhyun approached the man and wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist from behind, pressing his lips softly against the elder’s ear. “Good morning, baby~” he whispered.

Yesung jumped in surprise, but spun around to glare at the younger. “Baby? Baby?! Who’re you calling ‘baby’?!” he squeaked in disbelief.

“You.” Kyuhyun cooed sweetly, chucking the elder’s chin lightly followed by a small kiss on the lips.

Yesung blushed deeply and turned away again to poke gingerly at the frying eggs.

Kyuhyun smiled and pecked the elder’s blushing cheeks once,, before staying their with his arms around Yesung as he watched him prepare breakfast from over his lover’s slender shoulders.

After breakfast, they quickly left for school since they were already 10 minutes late and they only had 5 more minutes before class started.


Kyuhyun sat down on a lunch table with Yesung in his arms, cooing sweet things to the elder causing him to blush.

“Are you sure you want to go to practice later today? I don’t want you hurting yourself.” Kyuhyun whispered quietly, running his long fingers through the elder’s soft hair.

Yesung just rolled his eyes in response. “Of course! I’ll be fine, Kyu.”

“Fine? FINE?! You’ve been limping all the way to school!” the younger said. “be a good boy and go back to the dorm after school.” Kyuhyun said, pulling Yesung into his arms lovingly.

They were both in the cafeteria, half way through the school day already, and was ready to eat lunch, but KyuHyun was holding Yesung back from doing so.

Just that small action of hugging earned a suspicious look from Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Heechul who were already sitting at the same table.

“Whoa, when did you guys uh…….you know.” Sungmin said, gesturing at the two.

“Last night.” Kyuhyun answered almost immediately, still busy the head of black that rested comfortably on his chest.

“Notice he said last night, guys.” Heechul said. ‘What did you guys do last night?” Heechul smirked.

Yesung blushed deeply and Kyuhyun just smirked, gently pressing Yesung closer to his chest to hide the obvious blush.

“You really want me to tell you?” Kyuhyun smirked, kissing Yesung’s forehead softly.

“Sure, why not?” Ryeowook shrugged. Being the most innocent one of their group, he couldn’t think of anything bad or dirty that could’ve happened.

“So, we-“

“No! You will not corrupt Wookie!” Yesung snapped, pressing his hand to Kyuhyun’s mouth, cutting him off short.

Kyuhyun smiled proudly and kissed the elder’s fingertips lightly before shifting a little to kiss his lover’s lips instead. They shared a short but loving kiss for a moment, before pulling away.

“Whoa, that was unexpected.” A voice said.

They all turned to see the EunHae couple approaching them.

“Yeah! They’re together now! Aren’t they quite an odd couple?” Sungmin said cheerfully.

“We are not a couple!” Yesung snapped, reaching up to hide his fierce blush with his small hands.

“I wonder who tops.” Heechul said, studying the two intensely.

“Yesung.” Donghae said. “He’s older.”

“No. Kyuhyun. He’s manlier.” Eunhyuk countered, earning a painful pinch on the shoulder from Yesung.

“No, it’s Yesung. There’s a wild side to him. He’ll probably us all these exotic toys on Kyu and-“

“No! It’s Kyuhyun! He’s the evil one and he’s taller!” Sungmin interrupted.

“I still think it’s Yesung.”

“Nah, it’s Kyuhyun.”

“Yesung.”

“Nope. Kyuhyun.”

“Yesung!”

‘Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Yesung!”

“Kyu-“

“SHUT UP!”

Everyone fell silent and they all looked up at Yesung in shock, who had stood up abruptly and yelled for all of them to shut the thing upon their face that protrudes sounds.

“Yesung, you alr-“Kyuhyun started, only to be interrupted by the elder again.

“Nobody tops in this relationship, because there is no relationship!” Yesung yelled, before running out of the cafeteria.

Everyone looked at each other nervously, before glancing at a lost Kyuhyun.

The youngest got up slowly and bowed awkwardly in apology for Yesung’s outburst, before running off after his lover.

The happy atmosphere at the lunch table suddenly shifted from cheerful to uneasiness from Yesung’s sudden rage, so all the friends ate their lunch quietly. Even Heechul.

Kyuhyun finally caught up with the elder at the courtyard outside, and grabbed Yesung’s upper arm, spinning him around to face Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, Yesung, look at me. What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked, grabbing the elder by the shoulder’s firmly. “That was awfully rude for something you would do.”

“Kyu, please, leave me alone.” Yesung sighed; brushing the younger’s hands off.

“No! No…..not until you tell me why you suddenly acted like that.” Kyuhyun said softly, cupping Yesung’s face in his hands. “Do you not like? Is there something wrong with me? I’ll change! Why aren’t we a couple? Am I not good enough? Am I-“

“No! Kyuhyun! I like you, of course I do! It’s not you. It’s just……It’s just that…….I’m afraid.” Yesung whispered, interrupting the boys blabbering.

“A-Afraid?” Kyuhyun stammered, gently brushing some bangs away from Yesung’s silver eyes.

“Yes.” Yesung whispered. “I’m afraid, Kyu.” He said, looking away sadly.

“Afraid? Afraid of what?” Kyuhyun asked, pulling the elder into his arms and kissed his lover’s forehead delicately.

“Everything.” Yesung sniffled, wrapping his arms around the younger’s slim waist as he closed his eyes, relishing the warm lips against his forehead.

 

“Everything? Please, tell me Jongwoon. What are you afraid of?” Kyuhyun asked, still kissing his forehead softly.

“I-I’m afraid. I’mafraid that I’m not good enough for you. I don’t know if I can make you happy; give you the love and attention you need. What if I hurt you without knowing, Kyuhyun? I don’t want to hurt you. I’m weak, Kyu. I can’t even take care of myself, let alone take care of you. But I really like you, Kyuhyun. I really do.” Yesung cried, wiping hastily at his tears that had forced its way through.

Kyuhyun’s worried expression softened and he pulled the elder tightly into his arms, before pulling away after a moment to wipe away Yesung’s tears with his thumb.

“Oh Jongwoon.” Kyuhyun breathed, kissing the elder’s black hair lovingly. “You’re perfect. Amazing. Everything!  Hyung, I love you because you’re strong and dependable. I love you because you’re smart and caring. I love you because only you can make me feel loved.” He whispered, gently holding Yesung’s head close to his chest as he ran his long fingers through the dark hair softly.

Yesung sniffled quietly and blinked away his tears, before burying his face flush against the boy’s chest. “But I feel useless.” He whispered.

Kyuhyun gave a light flick to the side of Yesung’s head in punishment.
“Yah! Don’t be stupid! You are not useless! That would be me! You are the one that always cleans up after yourself and me. You are the one who stays by my side at the worst times.” Kyuhyun said, gently the elder’s black hair while raining soft kisses atop the elder’s head.

“You…….love me?” Yesung asked. Even though Kyuhyun called him by his real name over two times already, Yesung didn’t care. Yesung always hated people calling him by his real name, even Leeteuk, and only his parents could call him that. But it sounded right to come out of Kyuhyun’s mouth.

Kyuhyun stood there for a moment, staring down at the elder, trying to register if he really did say that.
He gave Yesung a small smile and leaned forward, kissing him softly, before pulling back away again. “Yes. I love you, Kim Jongwoon.” Kyuhyun whispered. ‘Even though we’ve only known each other for three weeks, I can’t help but feel like we’re meant to be together.”

Yesung pressed his face to the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck, closing his eyes tiredly. He stayed there for a moment in silence, feeling the younger’s strong arms holding him tightly around the waist and the younger’s soft heart beat against his own chest.
“Is it weird that I feel the same?” he asked quietly, gently resting hands on Kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and tilted the elder’s face up to look at him.
“No, of course not. I love you, Kim Jongwoon. That’s all that matters.” He whispered before pressing their lips together into a sweet kiss.

Yesung wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck as Kyuhyun tightened his grip around his lover’s slim waist.

The kiss started out with just hesitant, tender movements of each other’s lips, but things started to get more heated up when Kyuhyun gently prodded the elder’s plump lips lightly with his tongue, asking for more access.

Yesung hesitated slightly before parting his lips obediently.
Kyuhyun let out a small satisfied moan as his tongue slid into his lover’s wet caver, exploring every inch he could access.

‘K-Kyu-ah…….” Yesung moaned when he felt the boy’s hands slide down to squeeze his bottom lightly. “P-Please don’t. We’re at school.”

‘Sorry. But you’re just too tempting.” Kyuhyun breathed, deliciously at Yesung’s slightly swollen lips, not bothering to move his hands away from where they were.

“Or you’re just too …..” Yesung teased lightly, earning another tight squeeze from the younger.

“That too. But also because—“Kyuhyun started.

“I found them guys! Ew, what are your hands doing on hyung’s ?” a bunny-like Sungmin said, popping out of nowhere.

Kyuhyun scowled, not wanting their moment to be ruined as he pulled Yesung closer to his chest.

“Go away!” He hissed, before leaning forward to nuzzle his lover’s neck softly.

“Okay.” Sungmin shrugged nonchalantly. “But class starts in 4 minutes, and I know how picky you are about being on time, Yesung.” He said, before bouncing off again to leave the two alone.

“Let’s go to class Kyu…..” Yesung said softly, pulling away slightly.

“But I like it here, with you.” Kyuhyun whispered, pecking the elder’s lips lightly.

“Yah, Kyuhyun, I want you to be on time for once…..” Yesung sighed, but couldn’t help but to kiss back softly in reply.

“But baby……” Kyuhyun whined, nipping the elder’s lower lip lightly.

“Don’t ‘baby’ me! No more kisses unless you’re a good boy for the rest of the school year.” Yesung said sternly, pressing his small hands to the younger’s lips.

Kyuhyun pouted slightly before pulling the elder’s hand away softly from his mouth, and kissed the silver ring on it lightly.
He ran off to class right afterwards, not wanting to not taste his hyung anymore.

Yesung chuckled lightly, before walking to his next class himself.
But right before entering the classroom, he got a text from Kyuhyun.

 

 

From: Prince Kyu
To: Yesungie Baby

Annyeong~ Skip today’s practice, alright? You’re still limping….
I already told Leeteuk your skipping >.<
Plan on skipping tomorrow too ;)

 

Yesung laughed quietly to himself at the sudden name changes on his phone, before unlocking it to reply back.

 

 

From: Yesungie Baby~
To: Prince Kyu~

Yah! Skipping is your job!
Getting an excused absent is mine!

 

He quickly clicked send, and was about to enter the class again, when his phone went off just a second later.

 

From: Prince Kyu~
To: Yesungie Baby~

Whatever.

 

Yesung chuckled lightly before muting his phone and went to class.
Cho Kyuhyun will always be Evil Kyu.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay~ Another Update.......