Yesung?

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

 

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Kyuhyun called out cheerfully after practice and bounded into their dorm and went straight to Yesung’s room.

“Hyung! I’ve been a good boy! Can I have the kiss now?!” Kyuhyun chirped happily, flinging the room door open before slamming the door shut behind him and pounced onto the elder’s bed where Yesung sat studying.

“Mmm…..let me think about it…..no.” Yesung muttered, not bothering to look up from the book.

“What?! But baby, why not? I went to practice today too!” Kyuhyun whined.

“Did I promise? No. And anyways, don’t you have to go to practice now that you’ve signed under SUJU Entertainment?” Yesung said, flipping the page.

Kyuhyun frowned and pouted in thought, before studying the man before him.

Yesung was sitting on the right side of the bed next to the night stand, dressed in only a pair of black boxers.
The only source of light through the darkness was the lamp by the bed.
The elder’s hair was still a bit damp and was a complete mess, portraying that he had showered not so long ago.
It was extremely y to Kyuhyun as his eyes travelled all over the elder’s milky white, pale chest and the creamy thighs that weren’t covered up by the blankets.

Kyuhyun his lips in want, the elder completely unaware of Kyuhyun’s next plan.

Kyuhyun reached forward and snatched the book away from Yesung’s hands and tossed it to the floor carelessly.

“Kyu, what are you-ah!” Yesung started, but was cut off by a pair of lips against his own.

‘You owe me, hyung. Big time.” Kyuhyun whispered huskily, moving over so he now hovered above Yesung.

“N-No I don’t. Get away, Kyu.” Yesung pouted, trying to sit up properly to grab the abandoned book that no longer was on the needed page.

But just as Yesung sat up, Kyuhyun grabbed the elder’s thighs and pulled him back, causing Yesung to fall back into a laying position amongst the fluffy pillows with Kyuhyun hovering above him.

“Uh……Kyuhyun? Wh-What are you doing?” Yesung stammered as Kyuhyun grabbed the elder’s wrists and pinned them above his head onto the pillow.

“Getting rid of my ual frustration.” Kyuhyun said monotonously as he his lips again and lowered his hips down against his lovers, slowly grinding them together.

“K-Kyu don’t. I w-want to g-go to training t-tomorrow.” Yesung stammered, biting back a moan.

“it won’t hurt to skip another day. Anyways, you over exert yourself too much. You deserve some days off.” Kyuhyun whispered, leaning forward to capture those soft lips he loves.

A small mewl of pleasure escaped Yesung’s lips as his hips bucked forward in search of more friction.

Kyuhyun let out a small breathy laugh at the elder’s need. “See? Just relax, baby. I’ll make you feel good.” He whispered, nibbling at the elder’s ear.

“No, Kyu. Please, I’m debuting soon. I need the practice.” Yesung moaned quietly.

Kyuhyun looked up into the elder’s silver eyes, and wrapped his arms around his lover’s slim waist, but did nothing else. “Not even a quick round?” he asked innocently.

Yesung bit his lip in thought, but shook his head. Though it was a very tempting offer.

Kyuhyun exhaled deeply before raking his long fingers through his light brown hair in frustration.
“I guess you’re right. Sorry. Goodnight, hyung.” The younger said, sliding out of bed.

Yesung looked up in surprise. Hyung? Hyung?! Not baby!?
He quickly reached up and grabbed the younger’s wrist just as he turned around to leave. “W-Wait! You can sleep here if you want though!” Yesung said.

Kyuhyun shook his head and pulled his hand out of his lover’s grasp.
“You’re too tempting, hyung. Now be my good baby and set studying aside later to get some rest. I’ve kept you up long enough yesterday night.”

Yesung looked up at Kyuhyun with a somewhat lost and sad expression.
Did Yesung accidentally hurt the boy’s feelings by rejecting him like that?
If he did, Yesung didn’t mean to, but he really wanted to work hard before debut.

Kyuhyun noticed the guilty look in his hyung’s silver eyes, so he smiled softly to reassure him that he was fine.
He took a seat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the elder into his arms.

“You really should take some days off though, baby.” Kyuhyun whispered, kissing the elder’s forehead softly.

“I know.” Yesung replied back quietly, snuggling closer to his lover’s strong arms.
A silence passed over the two for a good five minutes before Yesung spoke out again.
“I’m sorry, Kyu. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” Yesung whispered against the younger’s chest.

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything for a moment, trying to register what his lover was trying to apologize about, but Yesung took the silence the wrong way, and start sniffling like crazy.

Kyuhyun pulled back slightly in surprise when he felt the elder’s slim form shake, to see indeed that his baby was crying.

“Oh baby, don’t cry. You didn’t do anything wrong, and nor did you hurt my feelings.” Kyuhyun said, gently wiping the tears away with his thumb and kissed his forehead again.

“I told you! I told you I’ll hurt you by accident!” Yesung sobbed, wiping hastily at his tears.

“No! Jongwoon, look at me. You didn’t hurt me. I mean, yeah, the words did sting a little, but I would never take it to heart!” Kyuhyun said quickly, pulling the elder closer to hsic hest.

Yesung buried his face against the boys toned chest, inhaling the familiar scent as he continued to cry. “I’m sorry.” He sniffled.

“Shh….baby, I said I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” Kyuhyun whispered softly, the elder’s hair softly.
Kyuhyun never noticed how sensitive his lover is, and how childish he could get. Not to mention the vulnerable side Kyuhyun accidentally brought out.

“I’m sorry, please don’t be mad. Please don’t leave me.” Yesung whimpered.

Kyuhyun’s arms tightened at the last sentence. “Jongwoon, what are you talking about? I would never leave you, babe.” He said, looking down at the head of black.

“Please, I’m sorry. Don’t leave me.” Yesung repeated brokenly.

Kyuhyun his lips nervously as he gently held the man even closer.
Yesung was starting to act weird.
Is he remembering something from his past that Kyuhyun doesn’t know of?

“Baby? Baby, look at me. I won’t leave you. I promise.” Kyuhyun said softly, trying to hide the tremble of worry in his voice.
“Baby?” He asked quietly again, gently pulling away and tilted the boys face up to see tears streaking down the elders rounded cheeks.
Those beautiful, silver eyes were pale with fear of the younger leaving him and his scarred past.
“Jongwoon, look at me! I’m not going to leave you! I never will!” KyuHyun nearly screamed, grasping the elder’s face firmly in his hands and tugged it up so their gazes met.

Yesung’s eyes focused onto the familiar warm, golden-brown eyes, and stared into them for a moment before sniffing once and hiccupped loudly.

Kyuhyun bit back a small smile at the elder’s cuteness, knowing that Yesung had regained control of his emotions now, and pulled his lover into a tight embrace.

“Oh baby, don’t scare me like that. You know I’ll never leave you.” Kyuhyun sighed, pressing his lips atop the silky black hair, inhaling the sweet scent of his lover.

The only reply the younger got again from Yesung, was another adorable, watery hiccup followed by another loud sniff.

Kyuhyun sighed quietly before leaning forward and gently laid the elder down who was staring up at him with shining eyes.

“Got o sleep, alright baby? You have school and practice tomorrow.” He whispered, gently pushing the silky strands back away from his lover’s pale face and placed a delicate kiss to his forehead.

He was about to straighten back up, but something held him down.
He looked down to see Yesung gripping the back of his shirt tightly.
“baby?” Kyuhyun questioned curiously.

Yesung looked up at the younger with wide, innocent eyes. “Stay with me?” he asked hoarsely, giving the shirt a light tug.

Kyuhyun hesitated slightly as he stared into his lover’s begging silver eyes, before heaving out a loud, fake sigh of defeat.

“Oh alright…..”He said dramatically, before rolling over Yesung who giggled happily and settled down onto the bed with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun watched as the elder adjusted himself comfortably on Kyuhyun with one cheek resting snuggly on the right side of his chest while wrapping one arm around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“Good night, baby.” He whispered softly, before reaching forward and switched the lamp off.

Yesung let out a small sigh in response, and closed his eyes.

Kyuhyun smiled at the adorableness, but there was something bothering him.
Now it was Yesung’s turn to act weird.
Who would harm such an amazing and adorable person like Yesung?
Why are there so many obstacles already in the beginning of their relationship?
Kyuhyun was confused, and he didn’t want any more problems. Not with his Yesung.

Kyuhyun gently ran his fingers through the silky hair and smiled softly when he noticed that Yesung was already asleep.

Only prince Kyuhyun could call Yesung his baby. If anyone tried to tease or call Yesung that, Kyuhyun would’ve sent that person to the moon with a flying punch to the face.
His baby-Yesung was Kyuhyun’s baby to love, spoil, and pamper.
The silky black hair and pale, round cheeks that made the elder look younger than Kyuhyun. The soft pink lips that always turned up in a smile when he saw Kyuhyun. The slim, perfectly toned body that moved ily to the music during dance practice.
All of Yesung was KyuHyun’s; his soul, body, heart, love, everything.
Yesung is Kyuhyun’s.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Chapter!
You guys are lucky you have an update.
I'm so sick right now, my nose is like flooding everywhere, and I'm like coughing up furballs, and I think my head just cracked open.

Yup. I'll spare you the details :)

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!