Cho Kyuhyun

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

 ***Note***: Everytime Kyuhyun's evil voice that likes to criticize him speaks out, it will be in a different font :)

 

"Teuk-ah, this was your idea, so quit complaining!” Yesung snapped sharply.

Leeteuk let out another pitiful groan and leaned in his chair.
It was just like any other wintery day with white blankets of snow covering the roads of Seoul, and large cotton balls drifting down from the gray sky, but the streets were still busy with life no matter how cold.

The both of them were currently sitting in a crowded, cozy café, looking for someone that will have good potential as an idol trainee.
Yesung is still a trainee under SUJU Entertainment, but a famous trainee that is. He had won many awards before for his art-like voice (Hence his name ‘Yesung), almost internationally famous. His friend, Leeteuk, asked him to sign under their company, SUJU Entertainment.  Leeteuk was Yesung’s to-be, top manager after he debuted as their artist.

“Shut up! You try to find someone good then!” Leeteuk snapped back, stirring angrily at his cup of coffee all the while glaring out the window.

Yesung smirked, surprised that the snow was not melting off the sidewalk under Leeteuk’s burning gaze.
“Why do you think I’m here then?” Yesung sighed.

“Fine. Find someone for me then.” LeeTeuk grumbled.

“Him?” Yesung asked, pointing at someone.

“No. Too tall.”

“Him?”

“Too fat.”

“Him?

“Too short.”

“Him?”

“That’s a ‘her’. No, she’s from overseas.”

“It?” Yesung said, pointing at random now.

“That’s another female. Not pretty enough.”

Yesung finally snapped and randomly pointed out the window. “Fine! Him then!” he yelled, earning a few odd glances their way.

“Hm. Not bad actually.”

“What?” Yesung said, surprised that eh actually found someone good. He followed to where his small finger was pointing at, to see a boy.
He was young, around Yesung’s age, maybe a year or two younger, and he was homeless by the looks of his clothes.
He was tall, a bit on the lanky side, and had pale skin from the cold, and had slightly curly, light brown hair. He was wearing a thin sweatshirt and torn jeans in the cold snow, and was sitting on a street bench with his knees pulled up close to his chest.

“But he’s-“Yesung started, but before he could finish his sentence, Leeteuk got up and walked out of the café and into the cold snow.

Yesung frowned and watched as LeeTeuk approached the boy slowly.
He watched as his manager scribbled something onto a small piece of paper, and handed it to the homeless boy. Oh. It was his business card.

 

Leeteuk returned back into the café a moment later, a proud smile on his face.

“I’m not going to train with him if he does join.”Yesung growled.

If he joins, that is. I’m sure he will though.” Leeteuk smirked.

Yesung snarled in distaste and crossed his arms with a huff, only to uncross it again to sip his cooling coffee all the while glaring at his friend/manager over the cups edge.

“Oh, and by the way, I gave him your dorm address and told him to go whenever he wants or needs to.” Leeteuk said, sipping his own cup of coffee.

Yesung spewed the mouthful of coffee he originally was enjoying, and coughed up the rest that made its way down his throat. “EXCUSE ME?!”

Leeteuk grabbed Yesung’s unused napkin and wiped the spat out coffee off his face calmly.
“He’s homeless, Jongwoon. So why not offer him a place to stay?” he shrugged coolly.

“I’m gonna strangle your skimpy neck when you’re sleeping!” Yesung spat.

If you can get your fingers around my neck.” Leeteuk smirked.

Yesung glanced down at his small, baby-like hands, and then kicked Leeteuk’s shins instead.

“He’ll make a fine roommate, now shut up and finish your coffee. You’ve still got your vocal lessons in half an hour.”

“I’ll take me revenge.” Yesung glared.


Kyuhyun curled up tightly upon the street bench he sat on.
He was cold, hungry, tired, and sick.
He knew running away from home was unsafe and stupid, but he didn’t care. He was tired of his so called ‘life.’ Nobody understood him, and nobody ever will.

It has been exactly 2 and a half months since he actually had eaten just a little bit, but he didn’t feel hungry at all. He was numb. Numb with the pain he’s had ever since he was a young child.

Kyuhyun sat on the bench quietly as he glanced around the street full of shops and couples, when his eyes landed on a cozy looking café that smelled deliciously of sweet pastries and bitter coffee.

He frowned slightly when he noticed that someone was pointing directly at him. Rude much?
The man that was pointing at him was young, maybe only a year or two older. Kyuhyun had to admit that he was quite handsome. Very handsome. He has dark, raven black hair that was stylishly shaggy, the tips of his bangs reaching those beautiful, silver eyes. The man’s skin is pale and milky white, and looked flawlessly smooth at the touch.
If only you had that man’s beautiful  looks….. A voice in Kyuhyun’s mind spat out pitifully to him as Kyuhyun looked back away when he saw the man’s friend looked towards him too, as if he was analyzing Kyuhyun slowly.

Kyuhyun heard the coffee shop door open with a small dingle from the bells that hung above the café door, signaling someone leaving or coming in, and KyuHyun immediately knew it was the raven haired man’s friend without looking.

Please don’t come near me…..please don’t come near me……please don’t come ne-

But Kyuhyun’s silent pleas were interrupted by a low voice, obviously that belonged to the man that had just exited the café.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park JungSu, but most call me Leeteuk.” The man so called Leeteuk said with a kind smile and a small bow, but not a full 90 degrees bow since Kyuhyun probably was younger by just his looks.

Kyuhyun just looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes, hoping the man would leave him alone.
Cho Kyuhyun didn’t need anyone to pity him, to give him money or food.
He was perfectly fine on his own, thank you very much.

When Leeteuk knew the homeless boy wasn’t going to give him his name, Leeteuk pulled out his business card and a pen, before scribbling something down on the back of the card.

“I’m a manager from SUJU Entertainment, and I see that you have good potential in being an international idol for our company,” Leeteuk started, handing the boy his card.

Potential? Idol? Please!  The voice in Kyuhyun’s mind scoffed, as if doubting the young boys abilities and talent.

“…..this is my business card for if you’re interested in training to become an idol. On the back is an address to my friend’s dorm, a place you can stay for free. It’s getting dark out and it’s snowing pretty hard. You’ll need a place to stay. If you’d like to, that is.” Leeteuk said, still holding the card out for the boy to take.

Kyuhyun stared at the card blankly, before looking back up at the man. He took the card gingerly with cold, shaking hands, in hope the man would leave after that, which he did.

Leeteuk bid the boy goodbye, before walking back inside the warm café where his raven haired man waited impatiently, shooting glares once and awhile at Kyuhyun. Leeteuk’s friend was staring intently at Kyuhyun with those piercing, intimidating silver eyes.
He was looking at Kyuhyun as if he was worth nothing, and was just mere dirt on the floor.

Yeah. You’re disgusting, Cho Kyuhyun. Look at him, and then yourself. He’s well dressed with handsome looks that a girl will swoon and faint over if he even spared them a single glance. Now, look at you. Poor, poor, Cho Kyuhyun. Young Kyuhyun who’s covered in dirt and lives the life of a beggar. A homeless boy who lives off singing for money, but still gets nowhere.

Kyuhyun clenched his eyes shut and clamped his hands over his ears, trying to make the voice stop. He hated that voice. It had to state every fact that Kyuhyun hated most about himself.

When the voices laughter’s echo finally faded away from his mind, Kyuhyun looked down at the business card the man had given him.

“Park…..JungSu……manager of……SUJU Entertainment…..”
Kyuhyun read out slowly to himself. He remembered briefly that SUJU Entertainment was Korea’s top idol company; internationally famous for their amazing singers and actors. Not to mention all the exotic and unique models they had.

I have potential, huh?  Kyuhyun thought to himself this time without the voice in his mind interrupting him.
I’ll prove you wrong, voice. I’ll prove everyone that has thought me wrong, wrong. I am Cho Kyuhyun, and I will not let anyone control me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Yay~
This is my first KyuSung story, so sorry if I can't portray the characters well enough! >.<
Btw, I'll be giving you guys a daily macro and or song everytime I update if I can :)


Anyhoo.........
Is there anyone willing to make me a pretty banner yet? I'll briefly explain the plot to whoever is willing so yuo could get the basic idea of the story to make a banner :D

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

 

Macro:

 

Song: Love, Faith, Live by Van Ness Wu

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LutEx9_a4yc&feature=related