I Accept

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

 

 

Look at Dis Perfect ! ^^^

 

Kyuhyun smiled softly as he watched his lover shift lazily in his sleep and pressed his face snuggly against the younger’s strong chest.

Kyuhyun had been awake for the past hour now, just watching and enjoying the cute expressions his lover made in his sleep, as creepy as it may sound.

He reached up to the elder’s cheek lightly, thinking that it was about time to wake up.
“Baby~” Kyuhyun whispered softly, knowing that his lover’s a light sleeper.

The only response he got though, was a small whine and the elder snuggled closer.

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and pressed a soft, lingering kiss to the elder’s lips, savoring in the feel of his soft, plump lips against his own.
“Wake up, Baby.” He whispered against his lips.

Kyuhyun felt his lover’s short fingers thread through his messy brown hair and tugged his head back down again, wanting their kiss to last longer.

The boy grinned in amusement and pressed his lips back down again, feeling the other’s lips spread into a small smile, before replying to the timid kiss.

Yesung let out a small giggle when he felt the younger shift a little so he was hovering above him, and deepened their kiss furthermore, wrapping his arms around the boy’s neck.

“Mmm……Hyung, baby~ Get up!” Kyuhyun groaned.

 

Yesung shook his head in refusal and wrapped his legs around Kyuhyun’s waist, gently prying the other’s mouth open with his tongue.

Kyuhyun let out a satisfied moan and gladly complied, quickly sliding his own tongue into the elder’s willing mouth. “God damnit. Why are you so tempting?” he groaned, deepening the kiss even more as he slid his hands around to the smaller male’s back, pulling their chests tightly together.

Yesung giggled again and tilted his head slightly to give the younger more access so their noses don’t smash together, his small fingers gently massaging at the boy’s scalp as they kissed.

After a whole five minutes of nonstop face and R rated touching, Kyuhyun finally pulled back away, gasping for breath, but still gave the elder a few lingering pecks on the lips, breathing heavily.

The boy smiled softly as he watched the elder bite his already swollen lips seductively, running his small, delicate fingers down the front of Kyuhyun’s heaving chest.

Yesung blushed a little when Kyuhyun leaned forward again and pressed a soft kiss to the tip of his nose.
“You’re so beautiful…..” Kyuhyun murmured, reaching up a little and grabbed Yesung’s right hand that bared the ring that was on his chest.

Yesung smiled and tilted his head up a little, giving the younger a small peck on the cheeks.
“Sa…..rang….hae~” he mouthed.

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and pressed another kiss to his forehead. “I love you too, Jongwoon-ah.”

“Does that mean I don’t have to get then?” Yesung mouthed slowly with a bit of aegyo.

“Ahahaha. You wish. Get up!” Kyuhyun smirked, sliding out of bed and gave a whining Yesung’s a small pat.
He had learned to read Yesung’s lips lately, but when it’s much longer than a sentence, Yesung went back to just taking his time and writing it out on a notepad.

Yesung sighed a little and turned over onto his side, watching the younger walk out of the room.

Kyuhyun has been so obedient lately, and more proper.
Not to mention actually studying, although Yesung doesn’t know what he’s studying.
Kyuhyun still enjoyed being his snarky self and teasing the other’s, but he became more patient and less evil with his ideas. Or he was just plotting all those evil things and just never got around in actually launching his plan into action.

“You getting up?” Kyuhyun called out from the living room.

Yesung picked up a pillow and threw it at the door so it slammed shut in response.

“Jongwoon-ah! You stubborn Baby!” the boy yelled, slightly muffled because of the closed door.

Yesung just stuck his tongue out at the door, not caring that Kyuhyun can’t see it, and turned his back to the door before pulling the blanket over his head.

He heard the door open again and the younger’s soft footsteps approach the side of his bed.

“Jongwoon-ah~ my beautiful baby! Get up!” Kyuhyun sighed, reaching up to pull the blanket away and his hair lightly. “I’m starting to think that you’re not actually tired, and am just playing with me now.”

Yesung smiled happily to himself and reached up to grab the younger’s hand that was busy his hair, and brought it to his lips, kissing his palm to confirm his suspicions were right, and then kissed the silver ring on his slender finger.

Kyuhyun chuckled at Yesung’s childish behavior and gently pulled the elder up into a sitting position and held him close to his chest.
It’s been a whole two week since their last fight, and everything was going perfectly dandy now.
Kyuhyun treated the elder nicely and sweetly just like a boyfriend should be, and for once, Yesung was happy again.

“Why aren’t you getting up, hm?” Kyuhyun asked softly, pressing his nose and lips into the smaller male’s dark hair.

Yesung smiled and lifted the boys hand up to slowly write ‘lazy’ on his palm.

“Oh baby. You stubborn thing.” Kyuhyun tsked, pinching the elder’s cheek softly.

Yesung just gave the boy a proud, cheesy grin and kissed his cheek again, snuggling closer into the boys arms.

“Come on, get up. We have practice in half an hour.” The boy said, dragging his lover up into a standing position, and steered him towards the bathroom.

Yesung let out a cute whine, but Kyuhyun just shoved the elder into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, holding the door knob tightly so Yesung couldn’t escape.
“I’m not letting you out until you’re perfectly clean and fresh and ready for the day!” he called out to the elder.

He heard Yesung give the door a light kick in response to Kyuhyun’s threat before the shower started a minute later, and then he let go of the doorknob.

Yesung.
His beautiful Yesung.


Leeteuk was skimming through some paperwork when he heard a soft knock at his office door, making him to look up from the stack of papers.
“Ah, Kyuhyun. What brings you here in my office today?” He asked, seeing the younger one open the door and peeked in.

Kyuhyun opened the door wider before stepping in and closed it behind him.
“I’m accepting the offer.” He said immediately, standing stiffly still by the door.

Something like worry and concern crossed the elder’s face as he looked up at the boy.
“Are you sure? This will change everything, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun nodded once, approaching the desk and took a seat across from his manager.

“What about Yesung though? He wouldn’t want you to do that.” Leeteuk sighed, leaning back in his seat, studying Kyuhyun’s face for any signs of hesitation or doubt.

But there wasn’t.

“It’s for the best, don’t you think? He deserves the very best.” Kyuhyun shrugged, looking down at the silver ring that glinted upon his long fingers, giving it a longing look.

“And what if you are the best for him?” The elder countered.

Kyuhyun smirked in doubt as he slowly slid the cool ring off his finger, and slipped it into his pocket. “If I am the best, then this is a ed up world. Please, Leeteuk, I’ve made my decision. I accept the offer.” Kyuhyun said, looking back up at the elder.

LeeTeuk stared at the boy for a moment, waiting for the younger to change his mind, but heaved out a sigh when Kyuhyun just stared at him, unwavering.
He his lips in disappointment before opening one of his desk drawers, and pulled out a packet of papers that were stapled together.
“How’re you going to tell this to Jongwoon?” He’ll take it pretty hard.” LeeTeuk said, flipping through the packet a little to confirm some stuff.

Kyuhyun just smiled and picked up a pen from the pencil holder.
“I have my ways, hyung. I always do.”

Leeteuk cringed at the way the boy spoke, as if he had a mast plan in mind. “You only say that when you have an evil plan in mind, Kyuhyun-ah. Please, don’t hurt him too much. He’s a fragile person and he’s my friend.”

Kyuhyun smiled reassuringly and nodded once even though he knew that it’ll be near impossible to not hurt his lover.
“Let me ask you one more time, Cho Kyuhyun. Are you sure that you want to accept this offer. There will be no turning back after this.” Leeteuk said, begging inwardly that the boy would give up.

“Yes, Park JungSu. I am sure.” Kyuhyun said stiffly, standing his ground.

“Then sign below.” Leeteuk muttered in defeat, giving the packet to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun his lips a little as he stared at the words written on the paper.
It was now or never.
There’s no turning back.
He scribbled his signature hastily on the long line, and handed the packet back to Leeteuk.

“China welcomes you, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

 

 

A/N: hey! Sorry for not updating, but I went toBend for a few days, but now my homework has completely piled up."
So, updates will be....asdfghjkl! Almsot impossible, because I write my stories out first, before typign them up.
But now that I have my own homework to worry about.....it'll be very slow updates.
Sorry guys!

BTW, the ending's coming up soon...... prepare for the worst, subbies!

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! (Otherwise I'm going to bash your head in and then kidnap both Kyuhyun and Yeusng so they can't give you guys Kyusung Fan service. Kyusung's for my eyes only..... JK!)