Crushed Dreams

Destiny In A Bottle Found At Sea

 

Kyuhyun felt gentle fingers run through his hair softly, lovingly.
It was gentle and soothing, sending shivers down Kyuhyun’s long spine with each .
So familiar…..

Kyuhyun leaned in closer to the warm movements of the small hands running through his hair.
Was he dreaming?
If it was, he didn’t want it to end.

He missed those delicate fingers.
Those fingers that would caress his cheeks softly when he’s sad or gently run through his hair like this when he’s tired or stressed.
He didn’t want this dream to end.

Kyuhyun clenched his eyes tighter and his fists tightened around the white sheets as tears once again slowly forced their way through his closed eyes.
But his eyes snapped open when the hands suddenly slid down a little to caress his cheeks just as he remembered them to do, realizing that he wasn’t dreaming.

Kyuhyun bolted straight up, only to immediately fall backwards in his chair with a surprised yelp from the sudden movement that sent him flying towards the ground backwards.

He groaned in pain and rubbed at his forehead where he had hit it.
“Ouch…..” he grumbled, sitting up painfully before looking up when he remembered the soft hands.
His eyes met a pair of familiar silver eyes that stared down at him in confusion.

“Jongwoon!” he cried out, immediately scrambling back up again. “You’re awake! Oh my goodness!” He breathed in relief as he pulled the elder into a tight hug.
“You’re awake.” KyuHyun sobbed, clutching his lover tightly to his chest as he buried his face against the elder’s shoulders.

Yesung blinked once, taken by surprise at the younger’s sudden movement, his arms crushed between their bodies, but after a moment, he melted into the embrace and snuggled closer, closing his eyes.
It felt good to be awake again, to see the world with his own eyes and be in his lover’s comforting hold.

But after a moment, Yesung gently pulled back a little and opened his mouth to say something, but no sound or words came out.
He let out a small whimper of desperation and tugged impatiently at Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“I……I-I’ll get the doctor!” KyuHyun stammered quickly, turning around to fetch the doctor, but was stopped by a hand on his wrist.
He turned again to see Yesung looking up at him beggingly, now tugging at Kyuhyun’s hand.
Yesung was scared, and he didn’t want the younger to leave him again.

A mix of different emotions flittered across Kyuhyun’s face as he tried to make a decision.
“I-I’ll be right back, baby. Don’t worry.” Kyuhyun said quickly, before leaning forward and pressed a chaste, reassuring kiss to his lover’s soft lips and ran out of the room to find the doctor.

Yesung gnawed at his lips impatiently, clutching the hospitals white pillow close to his chest, feeling awfully abandoned and isolated.
Kyuhyun returned a minute later with another man trailing behind him, which Yesung assumed was the doctor, and they both approached the side of his bed.

Almost immediately, Yesung grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm and pulled him close.

“Ah, you survived the night Jongwoon!” The doctor said in genuine surprise. “That’s good….that’s good…..” The doctor smiled, checking some data on the machines, before detaching the wires off Yesung’s wrists and chest.

Kyuhyun gently took a seat on the side of the bed and pulled his lover closer who immediately curled up tightly to his side, his cheek pressed tightly against Kyuhyun’s chest.

“Doctor, he…..he can’t speak for some reason.” KyuHyun said quietly, looking down at Yesung who was biting his lip in worry.

The doctor frowned a little and checked the elder up a little, before grimacing.
“I was afraid this would happen….” The doctor muttered under his breath.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked nervously.

“He won’t be able to speak for awhile. It seems like the accident has left his body in shock, and damaged his vocal chords in a way. He will be able to speak eventually, yes, but his voice might not be the same again.” The doctor sighed sympathetically.

Kyuhyun looked up at the eldest man out of the three with wide eyes.
Yesung’s voice will be different?!

A small sob escaped Yesung’s lips and Kyuhyun immediately brought the elder closer to his body for comfort when he felt Yesung’s fingers tighten around his own hand, his blunt nails digging painfully into the younger’s palms.

Kyuhyun kissed the crown of black hair softly in reassurance as he looked up at the doctor in a silent request to give them so privacy.
The doctor nodded once in understanding and left, closing the door behind him.

“Baby.” Kyuhyun said softly, trying to get the elder to look at him, but Yesung stayed where he was with his face pressed tightly against Kyuhyun’s chest, crying.
“Baby, look at me.” Kyuhyun said sternly, pulling back a little with his hands on the elder’s shoulder’s.
He reached forward and tipped the elders face up a little so there eyes met.

“You’ll be fine. He only said your voice might change, and you’ll get your voice back soon. Don’t worry.”The younger whispered softly, gently wiping the tears away with his thumb.

But Yesung shook his head furiously, tears falling from his eyes in streams, and leaned forward to bury his face against the boy’s chest again, wanting the comfort.

Kyuhyun pressed his lips tightly to the side of Yesung’s head, right above his ear, whispering soft, reassuring words.

“Baby, you’ll be fine. We’ll sing together soon. We’ll become international idols together. Just stay strong and we’ll make it through together.” Kyuhyun whispered against the silky black locks, clutching the elder tightly to his chest.

Whimpers emitted from Yesung, but no words were heard.
Yesung’s dream is postponed, and might as well just stay as a dream.
He can’t sing anymore.
His voice won’ be the same anymore.
Yesung can’t fulfill his dreams.

But will his relationship with Kyuhyun be the same?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter! Yeah!

Anyways, thanks for allt he comments guys! :3

And is there a way where someone could help me make a banner for this? Please?

 

Btw, check out my new Kyusung Story!Subscribe to it if you haven't yet!

Seaonal Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/236467/seasonal-love-superjunior-kyusung-yekyu-kyuhyunxyesung