Kidnap

Please Tell Me That You Love Me

   Jaejoong was just about to start the quiz when his bedroom door slammed open, and Yunho sauntered in. He noticed the love magazine. "Hey, what's that, Hero?"

   Jaejoong quickly tossed it aside. "Nothing! Shut the up! Don't come into my bedroom without knocking! Also, who the hell let you in my house anyway?"

   Yunho smiled and picked up the fallen magazine. He started laughing. "What the hell were you doing with this?"

   Jaejoong blushed furiously. "I was just holding it to get the next magazine!" He quickly grabbed the next magazine in his pile and held it up. Too late did he realize the magazine he was holding up was an American cooking magazine.

   Yunho laughed harder. "And what were you doing with that?"

   "I-I-I was trying to find recipes for the head chef to make for me! I'm into American food right now!"

   "When did that happen?"

   "Since a while ago, !"

   To Jaejoong's relief, Yunho shrugged and dropped the subject.

   "Whatever, anyway, I came with some news. We found another hideout of another drug dealer--Choi Duck Hwang. Wanna come tomorrow night to smash some heads?" He grinned with excitement. Yunho was always the one most excited about violence, although Jaejoong was the most violent one.

   Jaejoong was about to answer yes, but there was a sudden flashback in his mind. A girl's voice, high and clear, said, I hate all violence! I hate gangsters!

   "Ye----no."

   Yunho looked like he was shot. "What?"

   "No. I don't feel like it."

   Yunho looked at him as if he was insane. "Are you for real, Hero? You're the biggest badass in Seoul, and you don't wanna go shoot somebody?"

   Jaejoong glared at him. "I've been feeling sick these days. I don't feel like beating up more annoying pathetics. You go as leader in my place." Yunho looked ecstatic. "Now get out!"

   Yunho happily complied, and Jaejoong stared at the love magazine for a while. "," he swore, kicking it aside and lying back down on the bed. He slowly fell asleep, wondering why his heart ached.

 

   The next morning, Jaejoong woke up in a bad temper. He yelled at several of his servants and struck a few. He walked outside and, when a child got in his way, he kicked him. He broke more expensive objects and went back home feeling murderous.

   Jaejoong was just about to change his mind and phone Yunho to tell him he was going, and he actually reached for the revolver lying on his bedside table, but the girl's sweet, high voice stopped him again. I hate gangsters.....I hate guns.......I hate violence.........

   He collapsed on his bed and covered his face with his hands. Finally, he raised his head, eyes cold, and reached for his cell phone. He called his driver. "We're going out." He said bluntly. "I want to find someone."

 

   Natsuki woke up in a lot better mood than Jaejoong did. She hummed with the birds, made scrambled eggs, and dressed in casual sweatpants to go out for a walk in the park.

   She blushed at the memory of Yoochun. He was so cute, and kind, and polite, and gentlemanly......

   "Maybe he'll ask me out again," Natsuki whispered to herself, and she grew even happier at the thought.

   Suddenly, a big, sleek, shiny black limousine rounded the corner.

   What was that doing in some second-rate street like this?

   It stopped right in front of Natsuki. Maybe it was Park Yoochun!

   Natsuki's smile faded when the front door opened and two men crawled out and grabbed her. She started to scream for help, but one of them held a rag dipped in some sweet-smelling thing that made her dizzy. Her eyes felt like bricks all of a sudden.

   As she closed her eyes, she caught a glimpse of the back seat window rolling down, and Jaejoong's handsome face glaring at her, but that was all she saw. Just a glimpse.