Visit

Please Tell Me That You Love Me

   Natsuki was at school tomorrow when she saw Tiffany and her cronies sauntering up to her. She looked mean for some reason.

   *What's she gonna do to me?* Natsuki asked, panicking. *I barely even talk to her, what's she looking so mad about?*

   Tiffany stopped in front of her and looked her over. She wrinkled her nose. "Natsuki, I've heard from a friend of mine that you were seen with Kim Jaejoong last night."

   Friend? Oh, wait a minute--Natsuki glanced back at her "friends", Hea and Sunghee. She told them Jaejoong had rescued her the night before. She felt betrayed, and turned her head back.

   "Yeah." she mumbled. "I was attacked by some drunk guys, and he saved me. That's all."

   Tiffany narrowed her mascara-lined eyes at her. "Don't talk back to me! For your information, Kim Jaejoong-oppa, is, like, THE hottest guy on the planet! Only I should be allowed to be saved by him! Do you know who I am?"

   "No, actually." said a voice behind Natsuki. Tiffany's gaze wandered upwards and her jaw dropped, eyes bulging.

   Natsuki looked behind her and gasped. Five extremely gorgeous boys were standing behind her aloofly, gazing with disgust at the tiny lockers and small hallways. The one in the front was Kim Jaejoong himself. He smiled and winked at her, and she blushed in spite of herself.

   "GunBlaze gang," she whispered.

   "Hi, Nat-chi!" Yunho said cheerfully, waving at her. Changmin and Junsu did as well. Yoochun smiled. "We missed you, so when Jajeoong said he was going to visit you, we all decided to come along."

   Natsuki blushed hardest at his kind and gentle words.

   Hea and Sunghee were staring too, so was everyone else.

   "Hero-oppa!" Tiffany squealed. She tilted her head and batted her eyelashes. "I'm a huuuuuge fan of yours! Why don't you come hang out with me and my friends? You don't want to go around with HER, she'll just drag you down."

   Jaejoong's eyes hardened. "No thanks. I'm not really into es."

   Tiffany stopped smiling, looking shocked.

   "Wow. I thought the last I ever met was my high school math teacher," Junsu whispered, and Changmin snorted.

   Yunho grabbed Natsuki by the waist and pulled her close, but Jaejoong slapped his hand away and put his arm around her shoulders. "If this girl drags us down, we'll take the chance." Yoochun said gently. "Goodbye."

   Natsuki peeked behind her and was overjoyed to see Tiffany in total submission. She didn't think she would ever be rejected by a guy she'd actually want.

   "You guys...." she said hesitatingly.

   "Yunho!" Jaejoong snapped.

   Yunho nodded and whipped out a blue cell phone and started talking fast into it.

   "What?" Natsuki asked. "What's going on?"

   "You think we're going to let you go to school in this piece of ?" Jaejoong demanded. "Bull. We're transferring you to OUR school, SM private college."

   Natsuki squeaked. "B-but, I can't pay for tuition! For god's sake, guys, I can barely pay for my rent!"

   Yoochun smiled. "It's okay. We've dealt with the landlord and already paid your apartment rent for the next five years."

   What?

   "We'll pay for your tuition in SM, too." Changmin said. "So don't worry about it, Nat-chi."

   "Natsuki? What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked, alarmed.

   Natsuki had buried her face in her hands. She looked up, eyes b with tears.

   "Thank you!" She sobbed. "Thank you so much!"

   They all looked rather embarassed at that.

   "It's not a big deal, Nat-chi." Yunho muttered.

   "Yeah, we're your friends. We're just trying to help you out."

   Natsuki half-laughed, half-cried. "I can't believe I'll ever be friends with gangsters."

   They walked her home that day. They stared at her apartment in disgust, but Natsuki refused to let them move her in to one of their homes. She said goodnight, and promised to see them tomorrow after work.

   She fell asleep smiling to herself.

   "I'm moving forward, mom, dad, oppa." She whispered to herself. "Even though I'll never forgive gangsters, I'm moving forward."